Patriotism thread

>tfw i'm the only one in my university who loves his country and doesn't shill for the. EU on a regular basis and likes nation states
>tfw my lecturers say patriotism is dumb because you have no control over which nation you are born into despite the little kike taking for granted the ideas of liberalism and individuality that came from England and thanking god that he doesn't live in fucking China with shitty confusionism.
>tfw pakis and darkies claim that they are "British" because they have not ties to England apart from their parents coming over in the 50's and they don't assimilate to the culture they just go on about a pakiland is so much better and saying that being English is the same as being British.
>tfw my sister states that the free movement of peoples across Europe in the EU is anything other than stalinisiastion to undermine indigenous population
>tfw my dad thinks that when people migrated to the US they brought all their traditions with them and that the reason the US is a success in that sense isn't due to the fact that the US could easily assimilate lots of different nationality to adopt american culture and not the other way around

user's of ALL (I don't care where you are from, if you love nation states show me) nations post patriotic images and awe inspiring events in your history

Just show me that you love the nation that bore you.

dumping my england folder

FUNNY ISN'T IT

I think I heard someone say patriotism

>english
Oi you're not being racist are you kuffar?

Not in my Londistan

Only one image tbqhwy

Reminder that all the best people in Finland are ethnic Swedes

Finnish aren't white, they are Mongols. Though Hitler called them Honorary Aryans.

>tfw whole family was involved in colonial ventures as far as we can go back in the family tree, all the way to the 17th century in Saint-Domingue/Haiti
>can't talk about any bit of my familial heritage without getting the whole lecture on how colonialism was evil and barbaric, how it ruined the world because of greed and selfishness, how we as a nation should be ashamed of it entirely
Africa, the Antilles and parts of Asia only worked when we were there. YOu'll need much more than the "moral highground" to make me say I'm sorry on behalf of my family for bringing the best of our nations to the world.

Hitler didn't call Finns honorary aryans. He called us nordic people and the finnish waffen-ss battalion was considered nordic race.