I came here to discuss War Dogs not Whore Frogs

>I came here to discuss War Dogs not Whore Frogs

Same guy keeps forcing this

>discuss? dont you mean disgust you fatty

WE NEED MORE TIME

>Maybe if you ate less you wouldn't be such a Wart Hog

>Oh yeah well your a stupid ass bitch cunt bitch stupid ugly face semen gargling donkey kong fucking lolipop sucking whore

Fucking hell we can't win

FUCK
YOU
WHORE

>I'm the frog? Jonah, sweetie, just look at you: your heart is about to croak any minute. Ribbit!

>As they say in France, I surrender

I still liked this one. I remember one dumbass saying it would turn the crowd against him, but come the fuck on. Maybe in America the general public doesn't have a sense of self awareness.

HOW

He should have just gone balls to the wall:
"Wow. That's pretty fatphobic. And homophobic. As a gay jewish man, I couldn't be more offended that you think you can diminish my masculinity like that, by making snide comments about my sexual life"

WE CAN'T WIN

It's like Groundhog Day, this isn't fucking fair!!!!!

lmao nobody is as arrogant and prideful as the French, and from personal experience they have absolutely no sense of humor about themselves.

Still, he would have won the internet's favor, and that's all that really matters here.

coming up with one semi-decent comeback for jewnah takes like 10 threads, and it's get shot down within the same thread
there is no winning, you just have to not play the game

YAAAAAASSSS QUEEN, SLAY

This is shit, you autist

MORE TIME
O
R
E

T
I
M
E

It's for a role, he's playing Black Dick Cheney

This might work in the US where people are professionally offended all the time, but nowhere else

France sends people to jail for telling jew jokes and massacres entire newsrooms for drawing offensive cartoons.

>The only believable part of that fantasy is me walking out

some user posted this wayyyy back and I still think it is the best

(You)
She didn’t tell a Jew joke, she made fun of a disgusting fat babyman. Everybody finds that funny.

>whatever bitch

Wow what a zinger

>thinks outrage culture is unique to the US
Hello uneducated amerilard.

Jonas a retard. He could have just be cool but he chose to be a bitch.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU BITCH!!!

And how does that translate to french?

Give up. She is untouchable.

Went and watched this interview finally, absolute kino. Holy hell, I wish I could see every dopey Hollywood celebrity get completely disregarded like that.

N-NANI?

t. amerifat.
It inherently is though, maybe it took hold in GB because they eat all your shit up like cookies,

Send Michael Cera and Charlyne Zi, or whatever the fuck her name is, next

ENOUGH

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Option 1:
>Are hotel threesomes how you got your job as a weather girl?
Option 2:
>And then you could introduce Brad and Leo to some hot french girls

Kanye West? More like Candy Feast.

Option 1 is too much wont fly on tv though

These two were shit 10 threads ago already, when they were posted the first time, retardo

t. amerimutt with no concept of europe
They've got SJW retards that make american breeds look tame. Educate yourself.

I am European you dumb amerblob fuck off already

>My grandfather Col. Hillowitz told me a similar story about your mother!! Eat shit!!!!

>Joke's on you, I have a humiliation fetish
There, I solved it

Sure thing lardass. Read a book.

Hello maga pede, plz fuck off back to t_d thx

b-b-but it was a DIET coke!!!

>whatever, nigger

this was his only chance realistically

>amerilard larps as a european and even fails at that

FUGGGGGGG

Who would win in a quip off between Sheldon Cooper, Tony Stark, Chandler Bing, Jack Sparrow, Sherlock Holmes and French Weather Girl?

You'd have to get a visa first, and considering what kind of person you're dating now that's not very likely! xD

The viewers xD

>what's that? You wanted another hotdog?

It's funny because his original response was the best
t. not Jonah

>>Oh, you fucked up now. As soon as this hits the air I will have my anonymous Army of MILLIONS that will be working around the clock with razor sharp wit, all dedicated to helping me bring you down. I WILL be back in a few weeks once I've selected the harshest, most clever retorts. That isn't a threat, weather whore that is a goddamned promise. You could've held your tongue, but you didn't. Enjoy your little win for now, but remember I'll be back. Tata

don't include me in the screencap

Yeah? Well the JERK STORE CALLED AND THEY'RE RUNNING OUT OF YOU!

Epic

And maybe if you ate more you'd be a sexy BRAP hog.

>I leave to go get the video camera, right?

>degrading yourself further
Lmao

YOU BITCH!!!

These are unironically sending my sides into orbit

>not realizing that english puns wouldn't translate over to french

at least's sammy's acne cleared up

Good idea but absolutely horrible execution.

IT WAS HIS TURN

>spegel

Now why would you do that? Why would you do that? C’mere. C’mere. Why would you do that? Why would you do that? No, no, it's OK, wait a second. What's so funny about that? That's ridiculous. Do you like making less of people? Is that, you like, you like doing mean things to people? Hey! Hey! Don't, don't run away. Don't run away. No. No, let me handle this. I don't care. That's incredibly rude. I'm here giving you an interview and answering your questions and you do something really nasty. You're a jerk. You're a jerk. No you know what? You're a jerk. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Why did he change his last name?

jonah get gun

>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>etc
literally janitor tier

flawless

>all these jaded fags that you won

Sup Forums cannot beat her on its own. It's time to consult other boards.

I think we did it lads