Alright Sal...

>Alright Sal, go into the planned parenthood dressed as a ghost and yell how youre an aborted fetus coming back to haunt them. If you don't scare at least 3 women out of getting abortions, you lose!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO5AvMWvMhw
youtube.com/watch?v=GljiuZpII9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pls respond guys I came up with this all myself

I liked it

Thanks I appreciate it :)

It was pretty good user

I really like these Impractical Jokers shitposts, it's a shame it gets overshadowed by Baneposting and Sup Forums-discourse.

You did good

thank u frens

They've told eachother to say Sup Forums memes at least twice, one was sal had to say something about his wife's son and another was q ofreeing tickets to a fake play called "white people finally catch a break" and he said the lead was played by idris elba

>Hey Sal, see that interracial couple at the bar? Yeah they're done, tell them they're making people uncomfortable and they need to leave.

HEY MUR CALL THIS GUY A NIGGER

classic

Kek

>Alright Joe. Go take that guy's turban off and wipe your ass with it. If his buddy doesn't pull a sword on you, YOU LOSE!

lol none of them wouldn ever do it

>Hey Q ask that girl if you can suck her dick

I can already see Sal nervously looking at the camera and wiping his brow whilst mumbling "oh jeez".

>Hey Murr, throw acid in that little black girls face

Hey Q. See that famous hollywood actress? Go grab a piece of her fat ass and tell her if she doesnt watch you masturbate, she'll never work in this town again.

The first 2 seasons of that show are pure kino

>Murr, detonate the vest

>Murr, reach in your bag and take out the knife. Take over the plane and fly it into that building.

i know it's lowest common denominator brainlet humor but for some reason this show gets me every time

>Murr, the Asian guy in the suit and tie. Stop to ask him a question, then bow to him and try to start a karate fight.

>Hey Murr, yell 'Allah Ackbar' in this crowded airport line.

Yeah its some lowbrow stuff, you can praise them for creative challenges though, them having to sell the dumb products had me dying every time

I have no idea why this show always makes me giggle like a bumbling retard, it's like hypnosis

>Murr, go get a little girl to take candy out of your front pocket, if you get caught you lose!

Hey guys! I'm a new poster on this board and Id really appreciate if you ghys would mosey on over to my Rivers Edge thread and comment! ;) thx guys!!

Murr=Joe>>>Sal>>>>>>Q

mosey on out a fucking window.

>hey Murr go call that guy a nigger

Good list. Joe is easily my favorite joker

>hey Q, suck my dick

Shut up tard

>"Sal. See that pushchair? Go push it into traffic."

Get out of here Larry

i know i'm late, sorry OP, this post definitely added a smile to my day though and i'm glad you did it

im a big fan of these shitposts. thats my 2 cents

Q predicted this

>Sal you see that old lady over there? Go fart in her face while she's eating

>Hey Murr, go dressed as a klansman to that theatre screening Black Panther and watch the whole movie

Joe: Ok murr you mightve guessed that youre punisment isnt actually performing at a mime convention

Sal: Thats right, Sarah there in the makeup department has actually been putting you in blackface for the past couple hours and youre going to go to a Get out Q&A

Q:Better start working on your Jordan Peele impression buddy

They literally quoted "has anyone ever been so far as has want do more look like" for one challenge

>Hey Joe, push that baby carriage in front of the A train

youtube.com/watch?v=sO5AvMWvMhw

>it's a powerpoint challenge
In for a good time lads

Good show. Good lads. Good all round

Joe dressing up in drag thinking it was a fashion show, walks out into a power point presentation. Killed me

this is the one that always amazed me

youtube.com/watch?v=GljiuZpII9M

>hey Sal, you see those african americans standing around in the middle of the day? You're challenge is to hand out job applications. All you need is one person to accept one and you pass

>the episode where Sal has to keep calling out bingo
One of the hardest ones for me to watch.

yeesssh that's a hard one fuck

>Sal, under your seat is an AR-15 filled with blanks. Grab it, go into the school and start firing. If at least 5 children dont shit their pants or get trampled, you lose.
>*cut to recording room*
>Guys, I filled it with hollow points!

I saw them do a standup comedy show live at foxwoods, very good

go see them if theyre still touring

It was funny user

it was really funny user keep it up

lul

You guys make life worth living

All of you are my frens and Im glad I could make you smile

Lonely night for you, huh? Made me chuckle heartily.

"I hate you guys"

based joker poster

>Q: For Murr's punishment he will be posing as a prisoner
>Sal: But what Murr doesn't know is that we paid a notorious gang to assault him in the bathroom
>Joe: Looks like Murr is going to get a handful
>all three start laughing, Q pats Sal's shoulder while Joe holds his eyes in place so they don't pop out
>Sal: Only the security guard is in on the joke
>Murr points at his prison uniform
>Murr: What is this? I look like a real prisoner right now! ahaha
>Joe: More like a real janitor
>Sal, Joe and Q laugh, Q has started slapping the table and Sal falls backwards crippling the crew girl who was standing behind him, Joe searches on the floor for his left eye
>Sal: Murr go into the bathroom
>Murr enters the bathroom
>Murr: What kind of bathroom is this it's only showers in here
>Q: yeah why don't you turn one on buddy
>Murr attempts to turn on the shower
>Q: no the one and the end of the hall
>Murr turns the shower on
>Joe: Murr theres a bar of soap taped to the showerhead. Grab it
>Murr takes the soap and holds it puzzled
>Sal: Hey Murr, turn around!
>Murr turns to realize that four prisoners have entered the room
>Joe: DONT DROP THE SOAP
>the three once again erupt into laughter. Sal has once again fallen backwards this time fatally wounding the crew girl on the floor. Q has now hit his own head on the table so hard he is bleeding. Joe's eyes are empty holes.
>the four men surround murr
>Joe: Murr....DROP THE SOAP
>screams from murr can now be heard coming through the screen. all three are now hysterical with laughter. Joe is fumbling for round objects to place in his eye sockets. Sal has begun to feed on the crew girl while Q asks for her number

>hey murray stab that guy in the throat

you can't say no buddy it's a punishment!

Breddy gud

Sal is trash

jokerposting my new favorite thing

Sal here, fuck you

>Murr go on Sup Forums and get dubs in 1 try, if you can't you lose

Damn, good job

I liked it before you posted a second time. Generally that sort of behavior is not encouraged here or anywhere else for that matter.

woah buddy

i have a cat so watch out

Aborted fetuses are always good

10/10

>Hey Sal, go up to that White liberal and ask them why they don't quit their job so a Black person can have it

>hey murr, go make a thread on Sup Forums about a late night talk show without triggering any pol crybabies

>Hey Q, get triggered by a shitpost on Sup Forums

it's good user
this gimmick is severely underappreciated
it's always nice to see it

>lady next to him says she's going to come after him if he calls bingo again
>Joe says "Let's see if she's full of shit BINGOOO"
Gets me every time

RENT FREE

I laughed :)

yep kimmel is in your head rent free