All memes aside, can women deduce that shrinkage is actually a thing...

All memes aside, can women deduce that shrinkage is actually a thing? Or is it something that has to be explicitly explained if you've never experience it first hand?

Could you deduce that random vaginal discharges are a thing without being told about them?

Random vaginal discharges aren't exactly a miracle of nature like the incredible shrinking benis.

If you have anything less than a huge cock, you aren't a real man

Do you think they really care for excuses when one moment of weakness is enough to make you dirt in their eyes?

Shrinkage is God's punishment for original sin.

virgins

Yes, most people have seen that episode.

t. virgin

Most know for sure from experience watching it change from day to day when seeing you naked. The bad thing is if the first time they see it its shrinked, doubt you could recover from that in her mind.

>tfw 5.5 inch dick
>tfw doesn't even matter if I have shrinkage

How would they even begin to deduce that on their own? It's men's responsibility to keep themselves at half chub at all times just in case someone sees it.

>2018
>not being full mast at all times
>not wearing sweatpants at all times
You're never gonna get laid virgins

>original sin
Literally the definition of woman and everything they have caused.

We need this as a Chad vs Virgin poster
Chad:
Cock grows in ice cold water
His cock can penetrate ice bergs
His cock is what sunk the Titanic
etc

women know about shrinkage, but seem to be clueless about growers and show-ers. You show them a limp dick or and erection and they think that's the size it always is.

Women barely know how to suck cock too. Always think the balls are something to ignore never realizing lightly stroking the nutsack is key the physics equation. Even after I tell them what i like they rub my balls like their testing the firmness of grapes. Roasties wonder why their guy is fucking some twink on the side.

just send her a dick pic.

Speak for yourself, I hate when they touch my balls and wish they could focus just on the shaft

Don't worry, user. 5.5 inches is average. Half the world has a smaller dick than your teenie weenie!

>tfw ex girlfriend was fascinated by nuts and would sometimes just hold mine in her hand when we were going to sleep
Should have married her desu

>random vaginal discharges

what

it comes from the latin phrase, "octopus".

I think if you've lived with a man for long enough you see his penis in all sorts of sizes and realize it changes a lot. What's even more amazing is how much the scrotum changes. Sometimes it can hang lower than the dick, and then others it shrinks all the way up and you can't see the balls anymore.

The testes need to be at the right temperature to create viable sperm. So when it gets hot out they're half way to your knees trying to catch a breeze, and when it's cold the crawl up high and tight where it's cozy.

>not being full mast at all times
>not wearing sweatpants at all times

So Carl is peak male performance?

I bet you need instructions to rock.