somethingawful.com/news/blue-stripe-life-4/
youtu.be/1C-i7J9ZLuM?t=92
strawpoll.me/15206250/
youtube.com/watch?v=6lobo3c0NFg
youtube.com/watch?v=NqIJ3hgkIDY
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
youtube.com/watch?v=lVIGhYMwRgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Riker just transported it into space to form jizzy comets which occassionally hit ships viewscreens

I get the impression barclay was making his own contributions 2bh

do starships have windshield wipers to deal with riker jizz comets?

"Engage the photonic wipers Number One"

if you fuck someone on the holodeck does your jizz just fall to the floor or does the hologram hold it inside itself until you end the program?

it holds it inside itself until you end program, then it falls to the floor and barcley cleans it up

>it's a Georgi makes fun of Barcley for being socially weird even though Georgi can't even get a girl himself

this is now /trek/

Friendly reminder Dukat did nothing wrong.

Geordi couldn't talk to girls, but he could talk to men and women-he-didn't-want-to-bang. Broccoli couldn't do any of that.

I like Riker but he wasn't a great trombonist.

My point is that Georgi is a fucking loser who shouldn't make fun of anyone.

I want to _____ chubby Riker!

Okay so I just saw the episode where Worf's brother saves the primitive humanoids by putting them in a replica of their cave system in the holodeck, then they simulate the trek to their new environment inside there before beaming them a new M-Class planet. Now I'm seeing a scene of like thirty people trekking across a vast outdoor landscape in a row while Worf and his bro stop for a chat. So how big is the holodeck? Does it use a treadmill effect at different speeds for every individual? Does it project a different point of perspective for every individual? How the fuck does it work?

the floor moves but you could still slip if you stepped in riker's jizz

When I saw this episode when I was 11 I realized that my parents had the same exact gold rimmed goblets. Late at night I took one out of the China cabinet and drank lemonade out of it. Not a good memory.

Nope, Barclay didn't have to do it. They had a guy.

somethingawful.com/news/blue-stripe-life-4/

that's not lemonade

What did Dr. Crusher use the holodeck for?

Did your parents bust your ass?

BDSM
featuring Wesley

she had many choices

/trek/ is shit though

No but really if the floor moves what happens if you start running but the guy next to you remains stationary. It can't be a shared simulation at that point or you'd see a guy running in place while his pov should be shifting away from yours. At that point why have a "holo" deck at all instead of a shared virtual experience? I guess they slapped a yellow grid on the wall and didn't think about it too much.

Yes, it is.
I washed it and put it back. Did not get caught.

What episode are you guys currently watching?

this is the true /trek/

>what's that, Beverly? You want Wesley to watch? Make it so...

DS9 The Wire

Why is it not a good memory then?

I have VOY S3E6 coming up next, but I'm not really looking forward to getting back into the show (watched TOS+movies and ENT after S3E5 because I couldn't take how stupid the show was anymore).

Imagine your childhood hero being Riker and sneaking around your parents house to fulfill some weird ceremony in his honor.

hairy chest>shaved chest
prove me wrong

youtu.be/1C-i7J9ZLuM?t=92

bone apple teat

I feel like Riker's eggs have some real shitposting potential.

This gif makes my swimsuit area feel funny

In theory the holodeck shouldn't work if people using it attempt to move too far apart hence why it only works for lame dinner mystery shit like the Sherlock Holmes programs or lame holonovels that are the equivalent of a Telltale game. Of course it's Star Trek so they forget this all the time.

Right, it should only allow a simulation of a single space no bigger than the physical room they're in. But this never happens.

No, it works. The floor acts like a treadmill and intervening holograms can make it seem you are farther away and/or can't see your companions. It only becomes a problem when there are so many people present they cannot move beyond arm's length of each other.

So you mean like if you're simulating an open field and the two of you start walking away from each other while keeping eye contact, it replaces your view of each other with a simulation?

or you both just run into a wall

>Hairy chest = more friction when rubbing belly
>Shaved chest = smoother, more calm experience when rubbing his belly

strawpoll.me/15206250/
strawpoll.me/15206250/
strawpoll.me/15206250/

State your designation. Which county? Which sector?!

If holodecks really existed there is absolutely zero chance that the human species would survive. No guy is sticking their dick in an actual woman with that shit around, not a chance.

Sigh.

I blame /trek/ and Riker for my recent weight gain. All your meme'ing and joking that Riker's girth was sexy and a sign of his power. You almost totally convinced me that women secretly seek the "dad bod": beer gut, paunch and all.

Now I'm the fattest I've ever been, and I can no longer see my penis when I stand naked and look down at my feet. I'm constantly tired and my face looks puffy and swollen. One of my friends from school didn't even recognize me due to my weight gain. And no, spoiler alert, being fat is NOT sexy! I've received no extra attention at my workplace, if anything people talk to me less now. Nice meme.

Fuck, I hate exercise. And no, I won't tell you my weight. Fuck you, /trek/.

>one Canuck
Bill?

Trekkie229 is a canadian. It's the only logical country for such a person.

Actually a britbong or some eurocuck. This has been confirmed

rom was the jizzmopper on ds9

>Now I'm the fattest I've ever been, and I can no longer see my penis when I stand naked and look down at my feet
Pics?

computer run program 'conveyor belt of pork rinds and cheesy fries'

disengage all safety protocols

>joking that Riker's girth was sexy
We aren't joking.

Authorization Riker-Whey-Bulk 69 Alpha

No, Riker is sexy in spite of his belly, not because of it.

Based
also chek'd

>implying he didn't get sexier as he got fatter

was seasons 3-4 prime Riker?

I'm roughly S4-5 Riker build with wide shoulders and a barrel chest.
Does that qualify as Peak Performance?

from WILL ta' THRILL
7 seasons of GUTsy manuevring

I would like to taste your pussy, FUCK... I, I meant meant parthas.

Okay maybe you have a point.

>it's a 'Riker goes mad playing a psychotropic video game and rapes Wesley in the access tunnels' episode

Will did the rike thing by killing
With all the dick swagger he roll and he couldn't spot crazy pussy?
SHEEEIT

Came here to see that smiling face. He certainly didn't.

Pretty much, yes. Just as it simulates a distant object with a projection on a holographic wall it projects what you would see if you were farther away.

This man comes up to you, smiles and asks you to do to dinner with him. What do?

>tfw power went out from snowstorm and using the last of my battery life to watch trek.
What are some episodes with this premise?

> Hey, Barclay, I've spent a few hours on the holodeck too, you know.

what was Geordi attempting to express here?

Night

TNG: "Disaster"

Shuttlepod One, from ENT

here is a klingon urinating. they have double weeners

>I, I have to get back to engineering, commander. B-but I'd like to meet you in Ten Forward later if you don't mind.

Seriously though, were there any scenes where Riker made some enigns panties wet with his smile?

I can't say no to that warm smile

>it's a Geordi is massively in the huff when barclay gets supermind powers and overjoyed when he's returned to normal episode

If you need me I'll be on holodeck four.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lobo3c0NFg

Technically you could make the argument that the holodeck would partition you off from the other person at a certain point and render a wall between you that showed a zoomed out version of what you expected to see. So two people could walk a certain distance apart before the forcefield wall sprang up, the floor began to act like a treadmill, and as you go further away it showed the other side of the room and the other person getting smaller. If you reapproached, at a certain point the treadmill effect turns off and the forcefield wall disappears. Realistically though, no one in the show put this much effort in.

Reminder: Some of the best Star Trek fan fiction came from two pot heads on Breaking Bad:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqIJ3hgkIDY

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

Is this PEAK autism?

Who is the ugliest Trek woman (meaning they were even ugly at their prime)?

Don't mention chairs or we'll have to bring up the riker sitting down montage:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVIGhYMwRgs

Easy, #12

Star Wars has got you covered, desu.
>putting conflicting non-canon info together with canon info and pretending it isn't a fucking mess and then having to scrap that when Disney tells you they're making their own canon now

GIMME DAT SWEET SPACE JEW PUSSY!

I see, thanks

Low hangning fruit would be either Michael or Tilly (only because of the massive mole desu) but if I wanted to reach higher.it would be a tough call.

welp, rollin' before this gets deleted

Let's see now

No, please don't roll. This isn't a rolling game. I always do that over at Sup Forums. I was just answering his question, and I didn't feel like extracting a single image out of the file.

70 here we go

it is too late now, my brother

Ezri best girl

I better get 32, 39, 60, or 61. Also where the FUCK is Sonya Gomez?

On Mars.

Could be worse I guess