/CTG/ Channel-tans General

All-Star Baseball Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/kmDRK4O
imgur.com/a/dVdjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
youtube.com/watch?v=vZAqbzNRQtc
youtu.be/cUYSGojUuAU
nasdaq.com/article/viacom-cisco-pair-up-to-develop-video-distribution-network-cm847745
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pbd3Keu4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the answer to her question might actually be PBS

I think the more obvious premise here would've been ABC and the other ABC but anyway

My other idea would've been me asking the news channels for /ctg/ ideas, should I have drawn that y/n

Welcome to /CTG/!

Welp you shouldn't ask RT right now those Russians are worried with the missile crisis

Fuck is this a fucking Facer Off parody?!

bbc seems very scared

She's fine she just need a good cup of tea and some opium

Send help to BBC.

Being Nicktoons is nothing but pain

Hey, at least she's getting the Jungle Movie with main Nick, her life isn't that bad.

You silly, your whole existence it's to put reruns in a new format to watch and keep those sweet ratings up

Afternoon e'rybody.

heeeey nice. Glad to see people taking on Aussie ABC.

It's true
And Nick also gonna revive Rocko's Modern Life

Afternoon Noir. I see you brought a new friend from the void.

honestly, i would like a sequel with the alphabet sisters bealing with bbc's craziness.

Hey DEIDA are you ready for some new fart jokes on South Park?

Hey Noir, how you doing? any new page for you comic this weekend?

I feel so sorry for Nicktoons though she deserves her pain, those reruns are always from the middle-season to the end, never the first episodes!

So that's how WWIII begins...

Goddamn KEK!

probably not, I am working on it, but very slowly.

here's the link of what they're doing imgur.com/kmDRK4O

GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA!

The British Empire needs more gold, after 600 and hundreds of documentaries the BBC is running out of money.

Hey TG, glad you had time to finish the comic. Now to read it.

They found a new friend in the amazonas!

Yeah they're talking about her Aussie friend but now they don't know which one deserves to live.

a piece from Viacom's Diary.

No Viacom, you no! Your company and TW have been enemies for years!

Viacom has finally fallen victim to the curse of the Turners.

Here's the actual comic between Ion and People: imgur.com/a/dVdjg

He looks at us from the deep dawn of public television, transmitting his signal to the end of time.

The last surviving channel will not be a large corporation, it will be a small television station somewhere, probably in Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

At last! both use their true power, although NatGeo is something new to me. It is interesting to see it in action.

He watches us from the dark.

Well that was pretty cruel, Nick usually is usually kinder and understanding.

TB's trying to push a meaner Nick since he's mad about CN not getting much in development in comparison.

well, that was interesting.

The NatGeo bros found mother nature?

Don't be afraid Viacom, those Turner booties are glorious

>Mr. Cuck Pedo Fuck

whoa, that's very rough.

Awesome

You must fight your instinct Viacom!

>The Pirate Bay’s island surface over the years becomes ripe with flora, the type of plants that would survive the harshest of conditions.
>Deep within the dark underbelly of the beast, he stores vast quantities of consumed pirated materials.
>Ships dock, people build pubs and most importantly, his pirated material is traded.
>At the first sign of trouble, The Pirate Bay will submerge, sinking homes and crushing ships in the process.
>He then relocates himself to another part of the ocean to resume trade once more.
>The pirates who dock there are wise to make their business swift.

Dude I was waiting for this comic since last weekend, thanks for putting all the pages on a single imgur link it's easier to read.

>The pirates who dock there are wise to make their business swift.

They had to be wise, imagine trying to host a service in the internet, stealing shows form the channels and transporting all those series oversea with Foxtel trying to catch you...

I find it interesting, will we see a bit more of the relationship of Foxtel and other illegal sites in this new series?

Holy God, that's not a battle, it's a massacre. But for some reason I want more.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZAqbzNRQtc

Possibly. Could be fun seeing Foxtel and gang chase a living island, and watching how he makes his slimy escape.

Get ready to find out which of the two has trained enough to destroy their rivals.

Good morning Noir, I hope everything is well in that part of the world.

I have the idea that TPB is like a kind of secret paradise for Kisscartoon, Watchcartoononline and all those illegal sites. A real nightmare for Viacom and his friends.

So how about MTV, TechTV, YTV, and UTV?

He has been able to resist for a year I do not think it is so difficult to fight against those impure desires.

And then Time Warner hangs out with Vi for a day. Unfortunately, TW keeps dropping things and Vi turns around several times to see TW's booty.

If this is such a mysterious island it will be best to send a highly trained team to explore it!

Come on Nicktoons you can not complain, after all Rocko and Arnold finally have new episodes and their own movie.

The difference of powers is overwhelming, almost unfair.

In Void, no one can hear your transmissions.

Good morning /ctg/, enjoy your breakfast.
youtu.be/cUYSGojUuAU

Toony eat with the box on, that's the rule on the Turner house.

That's adorable as hell camp
that TW though is unf

Whoa dude, just whoa. By the way, I love how you draw TW's mustache.

That is extremely adorable, thank you for sharing it with us Campside!

Cute

BBC is crazy, but I love her.

No doubt this scene is super adorable. I love it.

Attie seems impressed with Toony's abilities, after all not every day you see a robot eating eggs and pancakes.

That reminds me of an old story where the pirates were the ones who kept a monster trapped on a damn island. so they attacked the ships, to prevent them from approaching that creature.

nick, don't be so harsh with your sister.

nasdaq.com/article/viacom-cisco-pair-up-to-develop-video-distribution-network-cm847745

Guess who's now cozying up with a tech giant to create better SVOD services? Man, Vi is really starting to push into streaming now. And getting some good allies in the process.

Dude, 10/10. That's some sweet art.

As usual Noir, you got some really great work on your hands.

Papa Turner must learn that everything is possible with the magic of cartoons.

Whats their relationship, they're like cousins?

he's a cool man, i like him.

It's lovely to see a tender family moment among the Turners, but just like TW I wonder how the fuck is that Toony can eat with that box in her head.

Not sure what font or technique are you using to write the text on this pic but please don't stop. I finally can read one of your text!

Nat Geo Wild looks wild as usual, I see.

I think we should start creating a wiki. We can get all the information into one place and provides a reference for writfags and drawfags.

is it wrong f me that i want to see some aussie tans? like ABC going through BCC's trash, SBS smoking weed in the gym with Madman, and Stan just being useless

Being honest I want to know more about the island of TPB. Especially if it is possible to add some history to Kisscartoon and her friends.

He never had a chance against the unstoppable force represented by NatGeo.

bbc*

natgeo is strong. too strong

The anticlimactic conclusion of the fight and what Kid saw from him personally. Confirming his clairvoyance viewpoint.

Sorry for the silly question but is that Disney Nature in the middle?

I am not sure if we can trust a kangaroo kid

Requesting CN-tan celebrating her 25th Anniversary among her friends and some of her current toons... with a ROAST!

Now we need a sequel with TW and Viacom trying to do some manly things while everybody even Vi look at TW's perfect booty

yup

Cool! thanks for the quick answer, TG.

They can all rest easy now.

NK just told us the story of what he though he saw. but the truth remains a mystery.

No amount of lunchables can cure a burn.

All the bloody thirst fellows are there to claim a piece of their fortune

Requesting CN-tan in Robotic armor like this
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pbd3Keu4k

Your idea sounds neat Deida, go ahead I will love to find new scenes with them next weekend

You can not just describe an island like this without showing us more of it. It is unfair, imagine all the secrets that are kept there.