Sopranos

just finished season 2. should I continue? I think this is pretty comfy television, and i never watch television, but would like to stop in case it suddenly plunges in quality and ruins it for me

Just shup up and keep watching ya finook

OP never had the makings of a varsity critic

season 3-4 is the peak of the series

>in case it suddenly plunges in quality
WATCH IT user

uhh season 6 is objectively the best

it doesnt drop

Its the best tv show ever made

watch it

Why do i love Gandolfini so much? What's with his character here? When he smiles and his face looks all ugly and scrunched up, I get happy.

wtf Sup Forums?

kek

You want to suck his fat hairy greasy italian dick while he pulls your hair and smokes his cigar.

s3 is the worst one
get through it, and it gets gold again

It actually gets so good that your pleb brain will fucking hate it so you'd better stop

yo betta watch user.

First half of season two my least favorite part of the series.

I know the feeling

Season 4 is a pleb filter as is 6A. Other than that you're good.

because he's handsome and charismatic and you have a crush on him. You likely have daddy issues as well and you subconsciously want to ride his salami stick and be a good son for daddy Tony.

How close am I?

>because he's handsome and charismatic
yep
>You likely have daddy issues as well and you subconsciously want to ride his salami stick
nah
>and be a good son for daddy Tony.
not really, more like wanna give him a hug and hang out / be nice to him

Just stop watching now if you have to even question it. It's like Mad Men. Nothing ever happens. Nobody really has an arc. It all comes back to the same shit and goes nowhere. Not a bad show to watch but there's no reason to watch it twice. Shit happens for no good reason other than to keep the plot moving forward and they have to continue to add new characters to give you the illusion that it's interesting.

There is so much wrong in this paragraph. It shouldn’t be possible

>not really, more like wanna give him a hug and hang out / be nice to him
you want to hug and hang out, but what else do you want to do with him, user? would you give him snuggles? give him kisses? would you be a good boy for him, gaynon?

it's consistently amazing the whole run

brainlet

he has a goofy face but he's an excellent actor and everything he does with tony feels like it is completely genuine

>gandolfini is handsome
stop with this meme, you retards.

S1-8/10
S2-7/10
S3-9/10
S4-7/10
S5-10/10
S6A-10/10
S6B-11/10

S6B was basically touched by God. I don't think we'll ever see anything like it ever again.

Yep. The other "best shows" might be able to hold their own against the first two seasons, but the show in full will always be untouchable.

It's amazing that there's such an easy obvious, objective answer to the "best TV show" question.

Bump S2 a point or two.

You know who had an arc? Noah

I'm watching S4 right now and this is good to hear.

Why not just kill yourself?

i like those seasons a lot too, but most people probably don't have this opinion

season 3 has cringey jackie jr and season 4 wasn't looked at fondly during the initial run because there was less action - but that is mainly from the people that waited each week to watch an episode. it seems like season 4 has a better rep now than it did when it first aired

this all said... 6B is my pick for best

Season 4 has some of the best episodes in the entire series. Whoever Did This and Whitecaps are both basically perfect.

>Gandolfini is not a Chad that just got fat but still remained handsome
imagine being this delusional

Listen to this guy.S4 is a lot slower paced but it's well worth it for the finale and everything afterwards.

Was she faking Alzheimer's?

>S1-11/10
>S2-11/10
>S3-11/10
>S4-11/10
>S5-11/10
>S6A-10/10
>S6B-11/10

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Wow I just finished season 2 10 minutes ago. Weird stuff. I'm going to keep watching as well

what you got against the coma and gay vito?

ey

I'll never forget watching those coma episodes live. I was fucking pissed.

Why was Vito called something else in season one?

My pleb radar is going off the charts

i could barely get through the entire series, maybe i'm not smart enough to recognize "he's an interior decorator" as the peak of television
"we're gonna win this thing" was probably my favorite line though

They're arguably the most important episodes in the series.

I think when it was revealed Pussy was gay, they just started calling him by his real name, Vito.

Like I give a flying fuck.

You dont have a fucking clue

I hope you get cancer

>gay vito
it was his blood pressure medication

Fuckin' cocksucka

If you're talking about the guy at the pastry store, he's not Vito. He's a different, unimportant character played by the same actor.

?

Why havent you killed yourself yet pleb?

Tony reminds me so much of my dad that im worried i was just an AJ toafter all

wtf

im going to watch mad men, right now

>gay vito

It was the medication he was on, for the blood pressure. it fuck up his head, he could get a letter from his doctor

I thought he was just joking about being gay

I love how Chris complains about not having a character arc and, in Kennedy and Heidi, ends up in exactly the same position he was at the beginning of the series, wearing a baseball cap and driving Tony.
Meanwhile Paulie says he doesn't care about his arc (or lack thereof) and ends up becoming one of the most complex characters in the entire show.

>Nobody really has an arc
Literally the opposite. Who DOESN'T have an arc in this series? Arguably Silvio?

Fuck off tumblr

But user, you can't just take the starting point and end point of an arc and say that nothing mattered in the end. It's the journey that counts, not the destination. Chris' arc was slowly moving up in the ranks, finally getting made, but ultimately getting dragged back down through a mix of drug abuse, abject fear of having a normal life, feelings of impotence compared to Tony, and general fuckheadedness. His arc was a perfect semicircle.

>slowly

Yeah that's what I was getting at with Chris, he goes through all this shit and ends up right where he started.

GET BACK IN THE OFFICE, DAVID!

He wasnt even wearing a cap dumb fuck

GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE

I think?

>there's no reason to watch Sopranos twice
most pleb post in weeks. you need to go back

the first 2/3 of S4 feel weaker than S3 and 5, but the last third is just as excellent. S6 is the best season of TV period.

Like pottery