Thor: Ragnarok and Roll

THEY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=qqNn14l7hhA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Hulk_Returns
youtube.com/watch?v=0FHEeG_uq5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nsqqa_-kh8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was pretty fucking rad. Is this a Marvel official? That would sweeten the deal.

I liked it

>old hulk
>vilhelm scream

Perfect.

This is the most reddit video i've seen in years

Eat a dick, newfag.

DUDE LE FUCKING EPIC 80S LMAO

thanks, go back to Sup Forums

>the 80s ended 27 years ago

>no fun allowed
>r-word
>me! I!
jej

I'm smiling way too fucking much.
And slightly sad we won't have this version of the movie.

I lost it at the Hulk scenes.

The cheesy 80s special effects are great

Between this and the actual Blade Runner 2049 trailer, the 80's scifi gimmick is apparently really effective against me. If only the actual Thor 3 movie made use of it.

Nerdist actually put some effort into this shit. I like it.

>le retro xddd remember 80s? us NERDS amirite?)))
Kill yourself.

That young Jeff Goldblum.

>being this new

>Keven Fag-y
That's how it's pronounced?

>/ˈfaJɡiː/
>faggy
???

$3 billions confirmed

based marvel really is the greatest there ever was or ever will be all the other movies should just leave the month because they're all DOA

Am I the only one bothered by the studios cynical chronological appropriation of the 80s?

That was fucking great, cant stop smiling.

You should add it to your agenda. >#LBTQTTTFFTHERUSYR80s

This may be the only recolor I have ever seen that looks better than the original.

>that Raiden/Big Trouble In Little China electrical effect on Thor

Proof that referring to something as being "reddit" means nothing

>Banner wearing a Nagel shirt
I hadn't noticed that until this trailer. Nice.

That's because it's not a recolor, it's a restoration. It uses the original color guide, without the inherent flaws of printing on thin news stock.

The Thor Omnibus by Walt Simonson is a recolor, where instead of the original color guides they make up their own idea of what the colors should look like. In this case it's awful because everything is replaced with a more "realistic" pallette and ugly looking gradients that would have been impossible with the original printing process.

Man, I like this old style of trailers so much better than the current "this summer... *weird machine noises* *drums*"

>1987
>uses clips from a 70's show

Spotted the newfag.

>2017-29
>never hearing of The Incredible Hulk Returns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Hulk_Returns

Pretty aesthetic tbqhfam.

You first

I kinda feel like they overdid the old video distortion. It was distracting.

Millenials won't know the difference.

>Anything fun or funny is "reddit"

This is the first time in eight years on Sup Forums, i actually accusing someone of redditness.
Into the reddit you go.

They even perfectly captured the early 80's method of adding moving floating objects to a scene with the dark lines around them.

These guys studied their yesteryear lucasarts tricks.

Hi butthurt samefag, you might not know this because your are 13, but we frown on reddit posting bullshit here on Sup Forums

You have never attempted to watch anything on an old, very used vhs tape.

After 20-ish viewings everything on them looks like shit with terrible tracking and wandering bars

fucking shills

fucking christ the MCUfags will defend any piece of shit that comes down the line as long as it has quirky retro quips and jokes.

this is reddit tier shit and anyone who does not instantly see that is only a shilling console war Marvelcuck

I'm not sure if "everything I don't like is reddit" is a better or worse mentality than "everything I don't like is Sup Forums"

Kill yourself

I thought it was "Everyone who does not think like me is Sup Forums"

>lol 80's were so cool right guy? Guys?
>quirky quips everywhere!
>We're totally not reddit now riiight? Am I right?

I liked the trailer but I'll agree that the "Make the trailer cheesy and 80s style!" is pretty overdone at this point. This is coming from a guy who love the 80s aesthetic and popular culture, it just lost its novelty

Here is one (you) spend it wisely

Wow Marvel,

I guess quippy 80's gags will totally threaten DCU oscar winning performances and highest grossing superhero films.

But you totally got the 80's gags! Good for you

end your life you nu4chan piece of shit

your attempts to fit in aren't working

>the most reddit-tier thing on Sup Forums at this very moment in time

whoa man, just whoa

>admitting to watching Reddit videos

Like most everyone in this thread?

>Oscar winning performances
Like?
>Highest grossing superhero films
Like?

Suicide Squad got an award for make up, and I believe Homecoming had the highest gross for comic films of 2018. Not sure what the warner shill is talking about.

This is bad
this is reddit bad
everyone liking this should feel bad

DUDE REMEMBER THE 80S
wew lad

>That Ferrigno Hulk

I like the aesthetics myself, and the trailer is good, but there is a thin line between using the aesthetics wisely and just slapping it over the completely unrelated material. Does your movie have anything to do with 1980s aesthetic? No? Then, pray tell, why the hell make a trailer of it (i recon it is official)?
Also, the outlined objects are a bit too much, it wasn't that bad.

Only if your idea of "anything fun or funny" is exclusively "'member THIS?! 'member THAT?! /member 80s DUUUUUUUUDE SO FUNNY)))))))?!".

youtube.com/watch?v=0FHEeG_uq5Y

>Hey, it has REFERENCES! To that shitty old show that i pretend to like for oldfag points! So i can pretend that i am watching it, without actually doing so! Awesome!

>Hey, this old popular show is OLD! Look at how awesome I am for talking shit about it!
Unironically kill yourself.

As someone who isn't familiar with Thor stuff, is there a reasoning beyond the 1980's stuff? Because it seems like its trying really hard to ape off the popularity of things like Guardian's of the Galaxy and Stranger Things.

I always pronounced it like beige

It's simply that space-adventures in the MCU now means 80's. Other Thor movies weren't adventures on other planets and so they weren't 80's.

Christ. Mark Ruffalo looks like some random guy they picked off the street.

Thanks for the answer. Wasn't the second movie largely about a different planet or realm though? I can't keep this shit straight.

>unironically calling this good because it is old.
Spoken like a true hipster, m'dude.
Listen, kiddo, there are old shows which are classic (think Police squad! or Miami Vice), there are old shows that look dated today but have a charm of their own or nostalgic value (A-Team, for example, or Adam West Batman), and then there are old shows that are just old, cheap, and have shitty production value. Hulk is the case of the later.

>I'm not sure if "everything I don't like is reddit" is a better or worse mentality than "everything I don't like is Sup Forums"

it's actually the same mentality, just applied in slightly different directions.

Might as well remind you guys of this too.

Ragnarok and Roll is a common trope in Thor comics. They said they wanted to do a buddy cop movie in space. This is that trailer

Didn't really need the reminder, dude.

Seems like it, I think it's got some new clips.

Hive minded.

I genuinely dislike all the Thor/Hulk banter from the trailers so far, because they make Thor (the guy who's movie this is) look like a chump.

Re: Spoiler- Maybe they go all out for the Bluray and do a full film version of this?

Dude I'm cringing so hard too
I'm gonna send this to Leafy so he can make a cringe video.

Chump Thor is best Thor though. Worthy serious Thor is boring.

I don't know, I'm pretty sick of this retrowave styling being everywhere. And I'm a huge retrowave fag.

why are retards trying so hard to hate this

this is without a doubt, the most reddit thing i've seen outside of rick and morty clips
simply embarrassing, you should feel bad if you like this trash
fuck you