What if Utah fucks up Trumps win

What if pic related happens and those inbred mormons vote for this Mcmuffin faggot and ruin Trumps win. He is literally leading in the polls in Utah and we know from previous elections how retarded mormons are. They don't seem to like Trump. Convince me that Trump is going to win Utah.

Why does Finland care?

Just demand to revoke their tax free status due to violating separation of church and state. Trump supporters should have started pushing this weeks ago though. They will back off the second they see it getting any traction.

The House of Representatives will be majority Republican so it's not really a problem. Trump will become president.

Because i care

I saw a McMullin billboard driving on i-15 today. It used to be a johnson billboard. Fuck

Do you think that the Clinton campaign is using Mcmullin to ensure Hillary victory by taking away Utah from Trump? Are there any Trump noticiable Trump support in Utah? Like who has the most yard signs and bumper stickers etc?

I used to Mormon (born into it. Not my fault). Left the church officially last year. Mormonism is like the Scientology branch of Christianity. So much doped up Kool-aid to be drunk to believe that shit.

If we screw it up you can kill every last one of us.

I've seen three or four signs for both clinton and trump and two clinton bumper stickers as well as two trump bumper stickers. I've never seen anybody with a McMullin sign or bumper sticker. Most people I know from utah on facebook despise hillary and I've never heard any of them say anything about mcmullin.

I went to a bar with my wife and a bunch of her old friends and their husbands the other day and every guy there said they were either voting Trump or they had already voted for him. Their wives got butt mad about it though so I honestly have no idea what's gonna happen. I am pretty sure trump has the most support here but I can't be certain.

House of Reps chooses the president and will pick Trump. Utah literally doesn't matter

If nobody gets 270 then it goes to congress and trump wins

Trump/Kaine that scenario.

NC here, swing state. I see more Trump support on a local level than Hil. Stickers and such. Fuck Utah

what if trump and hillary both go to prison and mcmullin wins by default

Everyone I know supports Trump. I have not met any Mcmullin supporters as of yet.

Same. It was on about 90th going southbound yesterday.

I sure hope you're right, and that Hillary doesn't have money and threats and bribes and shit going her way

No, McMullin isn't leading Utah polls; he's coming in second behind Trump. He's a meme candidate and probably won't even come in second in the actual Utah election.

This faggot CIA shill isn't doing shit.

Thank you for telling me this. Let's keep our fingers crossed and praise kek. Trump will win!

And what if Johnson wins New Mexico aswell?

>Do you think that the Clinton campaign is using Mcmullin to ensure Hillary victory by taking away Utah from Trump? Are there any Trump noticiable Trump support in Utah? Like who has the most yard signs and bumper stickers etc?
Mormon church is just like any big corporation, Hillary or any other Neocon suits their business interests. They are more cultish than legitimate religions so they can directly order followers around.

Yep, there used to be like 3 johnson billboards along that stretch but it looks like he's given up.

Only if all electorals vote exactly like this. I dont think this will happen. There is always 2 or 3 Electorals who dont vote according to result.

Just feel what you want to feel, and scream at anybody who says otherwise, it's the nupol way.

There's McMulling signs all over Arizona right now

Fuck

Tell those fags that a vote for yellow guy is a vote for killary. And killary hates mormons.

The inbreds have already fucked themselves over with this McMuffin queer. Worst possible outcome for them now is that Republicans hold the house and senate.

What if never Trump republicans vote Hillary? Is this scenario possible? We never know about those jew controlled globalist puppets?

It's done by state plurality I believe. So they would need like 100 Republican reps to switch since the repubs own like 35 states for the house.

Convince us that
> NH
> NC
> NV
> FL
> AL
are all going red.

Alaska went 4.5% blue over the weekend after spending 2-3 weeks flirting in tossup. North Carolina is about the same, and Florida has been a tossup for a couple months.

The margin of error on the alaska poll was over 5%

This is CTR nonsense

McMullan won't win and he's a faggot

Even if he were to block trump the nation would have an uprising if the republican house elect Clinton under investigation

Okay thanks good news

I'm not ctr

It won't be close.

L A N D S L I D E

Well call a crusade against the Moormons.

Did you ever see the big stretch of Johnson signs in the river bottom in Draper?