i.imgur.com/DHJdItx.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 26
i.imgur.com/4N7ecbM.jpg
>Mosul OCT 23
i.imgur.com/bSVCQOy.jpg

Developments OCT 31
>Three Russian submarines head to Syrian waters for Aleppo offensive
>Massive Tiger Forces convoy arrives in Aleppo
>Ankara halts airstrikes over northern Aleppo after Syria vows to ‘down Turkish planes’
>Syrian Army pushes deeper in Eastern Ghouta
>Syrian Army regains Minyan amid intensifying battles
>Kurdish forces capture several villages from Turkish-backed rebels in northern Aleppo
>Russians condemn jihadists for use of chemical weapons in Aleppo
>UN Envoy: Jihadist attacks against civilians
>Iraqi Army assault troops enter eastern part of Mosul city
>Iraqi troops rush through ISIS territory southwest of Mosul, liberate 11 villages

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2QPqrH6bS4
ria.ru/syria/20161101/1480478482.html
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/565813-retired-general-egypt-arming-syria-regime
twitter.com/THE_47th/status/792993900889800704
yahoo.com/news/saudi-halts-oil-shipments-egypt-163826650.html
dailysabah.com/mideast/2016/10/23/gulf-growing-uncomfortable-with-egypts-syria-policy-analysts
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/20/iran-egypt-syria-talks-middle-eastern-alliances-shift
middleeasteye.net/news/syria-security-chief-first-public-foreign-visit-egypt-1557599662
youtu.be/W3ZWmzNNpg0
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg
m.yenisafak.com/en/world/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria-2556332
youtube.com/watch?v=oEbxqKUN4X4
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/1-november-smoke-machine-being-used-by-rebels-to-confuse
youtu.be/ZVcFNI56110
youtu.be/qU7YJZaa3DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST

1st for Based Asian Semitic Master Race.
Euroniggers and Amerilards pls go.

4th for benis.

>"the guy who started WW3 by shooting down Turkish planes that were bombing ISIS"
The Turkish planes bombing the Kurds in Syria was the issue, not bombing ISIS.

Daily reminder to support Hezbollah

>compares 1500 year old turf long houses which are cozy as fuck to a modern mud hut

This is so old, doesn't it get tiring?

>tfw south african cuck hasn't posted his greater israel meme

ikr such a fucking lowlife of a cunt

Murder jews in your country until police kill you.

Has ISIS ever killed a jew??

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2QPqrH6bS4

I don't know why but that faggot Onur and other Turks get really triggered by you, its hilarious to read.

Victory to the Kurds!

Viva Rojava

Will Mosul become new Aleppo?
What is russian endgame in Aleppo?

desu turks get triggered by anything

IKR. At least the Edition in the OP makes up for it. Syrians will know.

Who thinks that mr Charlie alpha whatever has heard the penny drop?

Who thinks he thinks his great sunni liberation has failed?

I think charlie heard the pin drop. And when it struck, it said 'The future is Assad's'

I never wanted JAF to take over the place. I have never said I oppose the Russian intervention. I said I oppose Assad taking the whole country back.

Only false flagging attacks like in Paris by mossad stooges.

What are the chances of massive escalation in the Ukraine directly following the election?

Are these Kurd women fighters just taking dick day/night in between fighting?

Russian and Turkish HQ had a meeting about Aleppo
ria.ru/syria/20161101/1480478482.html

Supposedly YPJ and YPG/SDF are very very segregated, so quite the opposite.
Though I'm sure the people recruiting foreigners for the kurds sell that angle on the sly to lure in beta commie numales.

does it matter? as long as they keep killing fundamentalists and reactionaries it's all good

He's gonna tho.
Why would you oppose him fulfilling his constitutional duty?

It seems that Egypt under Sisi may have started to move toward alignment with the Syria/Iran/Iraq/Russia bloc. If true the Saudis got played because they sent billions and billions of aid to Egypt over the past 3-4 years.

About a year ago a former Egyptian general claimed Egypt was arming the Syrian gov.

now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/565813-retired-general-egypt-arming-syria-regime

Yesterday I saw someone on twitter claiming that Egypt was currently sending shipments of ammo and small missiles to the Syria gov. and they had pictures of it.

twitter.com/THE_47th/status/792993900889800704

Now the Egyptian gov. is going to be importing oil from Iraq after the Saudis cut off their oil when they got butthurt Egypt voted for Russia's Syria UN resolution.

yahoo.com/news/saudi-halts-oil-shipments-egypt-163826650.html

>After Saudi halts oil shipments, Egypt turns to Iraq deal
>The deal comes nearly three weeks after Saudi Arabia's abrupt decision to halt previously agreed oil shipments to Egypt, putting heavy pressure on the government. Egypt angered the Saudis by voting in favor of Russia's draft resolution on Syria.

Also:

dailysabah.com/mideast/2016/10/23/gulf-growing-uncomfortable-with-egypts-syria-policy-analysts

>Iran lobbied for Egypt to be included at Syria talks
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/20/iran-egypt-syria-talks-middle-eastern-alliances-shift

>Syrian government and Egypt agree to 'fight terrorism'
middleeasteye.net/news/syria-security-chief-first-public-foreign-visit-egypt-1557599662

Sounds like the bloke in charge of their army is just harem'in off all the qts for himself.

Aren't they quite decentralised?

Regime change in Egypt when?

He's not. Everything the SDF takes or that the Turks sit on is lost to the SAR.

His duty would require him to fight yet another protracted war against the SDF, and that's assuming the US airforce doesn't get involved. The Russians don't have time for that nonsense so they wouldn't be supporting him. He'd get nowhere.

I'd hate to see egypt devolve into a civil war next, too much history in that country could get destroyed by islamists.

>qts
Ehhhhh
Whatever bombs your barrels, mate.

I'd imagine he would roll around to their camps for special debriefings with his dick in their vaginas.

All those doubles and trips
Also, roaches are the easiest creatures on earth to trigger, them and the wahabis.
Just post something related to Hezbollah or shias and you got a pissed off shitposter for the rest of the day.

I think the commie kurds don't - the fighters are not allowed to get married or have romantic entanglements until they choose to leave.

Send all the mingers on the front lines and keep any of the lookers at base camp.

The moment of the Syrian army bombing a tunnel of the Islamic terrorists in the Damascus countryside

youtu.be/W3ZWmzNNpg0

wtf I hate mubarak nao

Good. Marriage shouldn't exist anyway

>lookers
Hello, where is the lookers :DDD

>tfw first world anarcho-communist kids support USA armed kurdshits

God damnit I hate the new "left"
Friggin' postmodernism.

so thats it?
The mother of all battles 2, all of those fancy equipment and infinite Grads bought by Turkey and SA for nothing?

o...ok

interesting - egypt has always been an independent playa. 1950's saw them protecting yemen.

is this about the agreement that we saw yesterday reported in one single paper about assad leaving aleppo and going east?

Turkey continues to deploy heavy tanks in an Iraqi border town of Silopi.
Probably for upcoming Telafer operation.

>lost to the SAR

Sure pal.
He already has cooperation with SDF. The russians have clearly stated that they want the territorial integrity of syria to remain intact. and he's off to fight with isis - not the sdf

>anarcho-communist kids
Yeah sure mate. We'll just ignore the international volunteers sacrificing their lives.

And no they aren't American backed. If their society spreads it would threaten US imperialism in the region. No more puppet dictators. Tankies out.

Idont know but after this meeting Turkey went to Iraq borders

I'd love to see Egypt support Houthis an Saleh/Yemeni Repubican Guard, harun would have a heart attack and SVBIED himself in edmonton.

The fighting has just begun infidel

More ATGM catchers.

It's just a psychological phase to make SAA too confident.
All as planned. Prepare for phase 545

Assad disco: youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg

Daddy Assad is an asshole jerk who invented suicide bombing, fuck him

marks my words /sg/. Tomorrow is going to be major happening in Turkey

Why is Hezbollah guy carrying a picture of the Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus?

Co-operation means nothing. The Kurds will not want Assad stepping on their necks again. If he thinks they'll let him take control of Rojava again, he's wrong.

Its his waifu.

Biji PKK

wtf is that bullshit cross on my country? fuck outta here

The next fucking phase is the NEW OTTOMAN EMPIRE you fucking autistic pro lgbt beta cuck, you will see what a real men looks like when the ottomans come to rape your sister. So keep crying jude

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER

To take it before January 20th, Hillary inauguration day. Or at least make it impossible to help them anymore.

What sort of happening? Kurdish uprising? Coup?

See Norway or Swedenanon posted this yesterday

m.yenisafak.com/en/world/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria-2556332

we all called bullshit - and it does seem to have facts wrong.

But they had an agreement then.

Does a Turkeyanon have time to look at what the turkish papaers are saying about this?

egypt would wipe saudi off the surface of the sands. but I don't think it will happen

Tbqh I would bet the US already knows about this but would prefer Sisi remain in power even if he helps Syria because they want Egypt to be stable and not have a major insurgency, especially because of all the shipping that passes through the canal.

A few months ago there was controversy over the US providing military aid to Lebanon because of concerns it might end up helping Hezbollah and thus Syria but the US gave it to them anyway because they were concerned about ISIS etc in Lebanon.

Not before the next election, keep dreamnig
Don't worry senpai the army has a strong grip on Egypt. I would worry if trump failed the elections though

Coups are passe.

they actually have a tacit agreement about rojava as an autonomous region within syria. they have their own problems in this regard - Turkey wants no rojava - and there are 2 rojavas and they are split from one another - kurds want it unified, but no one else does.

Assad never stepped on kurdish necks. His shoes are always clean - it's part of the job

Do not rush it, that would be phase 1303

Since the last coup failed, probably something involving citizens will probably happen.
They did purge quite a number of military personal.

Pretty sure that was actually the Tamil Tigers m8

Law on mandatory showering & shaving?

>Norway or Sweden
Village goatfuckers

Have you noticed the media or politicians in Egypt becoming more pro-Syria/Iran/Iraq/Russia lately?

Korkutmaz mısın beni lütfen?

Could someone post Houthi videos? I have two in my mind, the one where they loot an empty wheeled IFV and burn it, and the one where they observe Saudi vehicle crash in a road

Nth for good ol times

youtube.com/watch?v=oEbxqKUN4X4

They phisically grew to old age, but mentally those anarchist in your pic are still kids and teens.

Turkish army chief of staff and turkish intelligence head visited russia today.

bir şey yok xocam merak etme, you almak için yapyıyor :D pkk'nın da anasını siktik zaten evelallah.

anti-Erdogan hopefully, though I doubt it. Turkey is in a depressing state

east aleppo meme smoke machine
probably some attempt to counter the kuznetsov

turkey is in a pretty good state famalam dont believe shit in western propoganda

heres the link if anyone else wants to laugh their ass off

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/1-november-smoke-machine-being-used-by-rebels-to-confuse

wew lad

Nice pic/shit song

>smoking cigarettes

what "western propaganda"? Erdogan is a cunt, every leftist in Turkey knows that

When will this war end? When will Syria be liberated from terrorists?

>Russia has threatened Norway to put them in the crosshairs after they decided to have US ships deployed in there naval base.

maybe - but at least they shared. thats what it's all about. Good to see that what we called bullshit on has turned out to be false.

>caring about what leftists

Spoken like a turbo a leftist faggot I know IRL

what leftists think* ....................

God bless the Iraqi army

youtu.be/ZVcFNI56110

This one?
youtu.be/qU7YJZaa3DI