SHE DIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *WEEZ* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH*...

SHE DIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *WEEZ* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>only two starks left
just fuck my shit up famalam

she's redeemed herself quite a bit but you still got to hate her for being such a dumb conceited bitch in the first couple seasons.

She's a good leader.

>tfw at this point you want them all to die

they ruined literally every surviving character, even based Bronn who is competing with the Hound to be Le Funny Swear Man

The only upside is there will be more of Beric's voice to listen to but he and Tormund will likely die in Episode 1

Don't fall for misdirection, only trust the full leaks.

Its a red-herring, complete misdirection, Arya will die I 100% guarantee, nobody cares about Sansa.

The leaks already proved that everyone dies in the end. Why would this be surprising?

Hound's funniness comes from his actor.

SALSA KEKS BTFO

She's a pretty pointless character with Arya around.

>your

Do people actually care about this garbage? The cliff-hanger shit is worse than The Walking Dead. Who gives a fuck

so all that shit littlefinger taught her was for zilch. bravo.

>Bran weird fucking freak, likely ends series by warging into Night's King and dies
>Arya is "faceless," and no longer has identity
>Jon is now a Targaryan

Snow is the true king of Winterfell

Littlefinger didn't actually die and instead it'll be Salsa who dies? Pottery.

>The leaks already proved that everyone dies in the end.

do they all just hack each other to death ? That would be the best ending for GOT.

Bran is killed by whites during the battle in Winterfell and DOES eventually become the new Night King. Its the very last scene of the last episode in fact, him waking up with the eyes.

Sansa marries Gendry and they rule the north while Dany and Jon's (both deceased) daughter becomes Queen with Tyrion serving as hand/acting king until she comes of age.

Arya sheds her name and sails away to who knows where.

THIS IS NOW A DUBS THREAD

Roll

You went and you ruined it.

THIS IS NO LONGER A DUBS THREAD. I REPEAT, ALL DUBS BELOW THIS POST ARE FORBIDDEN

but when is the 8th going to air?

Next tuesday

too late. any further digits are now poisoned

OPERATOR, GET ME SINGLES

Very nice dubs

Off by 4

show me nude dubs

>still over a year before it airs

Who cares. Talk about relevant things.

Sauce?
Is it one of those "time is cyclical" things?

Night King is the protagonist now.

GET OUT

kys

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE