Shazam costume: Big Bolt Edition

>Shazam costume: Big Bolt Edition

Neat.

is this Dawn of Hair Kino?

looks like shit

whos playing sharzam?

>another padded muscle suit

top fucking kek, the DCEU really needs to stop

you notice most of these candid shots do, they're candid shots. Add color grading, lighting, camera work and it looks fantastic.

This movie could very well be DC's deadpool.

LOOKS LIKE CRAP !!! DIE WB
only based kevin feige should be allowed to make superhero movies because he loves comics IRL

>Geoff managed t write the absolute perfect movie for Captain Marvel in his n52 Shazam book
>Warner "poop" Bros will still somehow screw it up
just you fucking wait, Sup Forums

They're basically doing that book but with a few changes, they'll probably combine the role of Sivana and that rich asshole dad

kek fuck off shill. the suit design looks like shit and no amount of lighting will hide that retard

>This movie could very well be DC's deadpool.
So it's come to this. Jesus christ.

He looks like he is about to entertain kids at a birthday party.

so they just got Bloated Affleck to play him?

Fuck I hope they include pic related.

>>Geoff managed t write the absolute perfect movie for Captain Marvel in his n52 Shazam book
>there are "people" who actually think shit like this

>implying it wasn't literally Johns' Shazam script
Comics don't often feel paced exactly like movies, but when they do it's usually because it's a screenplay reworked as a comic.

the director said we wont get asshole billy from the book. (though he really wasn't that bad in the book desu and learned to be a good guy )
I honestly just want that fucking talking tiger to show up
and not as a dream or magic toy or whatever. just a tiger in a green suit (voice by Fraiser)

>glowing bolt
Also, what is the best Captain Billy book and why is it Thunderworld?

cast this pimp ass Tiger

I still don't understand why, despite the fact that the movie is set in Christmas, it's being released in April

Aidan Gillen

Idris Elba

based
cringe