The Tolkien of our Age

The Tolkien of our Age.

fuck off

You fuck off

You fuck off

Will the three of yous fuck off already?

formerly suck off

Fuck off

too much of a loser in real life tbqh
plus the name "tolkien" is kino senpai

An overly wordy meme?

is he fuck

I'm rewatching the series, just about to the end of season 2.
WTF happened. The early seasons were PURE kino. The later ones are complete trash. Is it bad writing from fatty, the show writers, or both?

you spelled brandon sanderson wrong

show writers 2bh, as much as people like to meme about GRRM being bad, he's a fairly quality writer.

The showrunners are useless and from what I hear they're very dictatorial with their scripts

Can't even finish his magnum opus.

Based

Could be, they're clearly not anywhere near as good as creating new canon as they think they are, though they did filter some of George's dumber ideas out (eg Tyrion + the other midget doing Tijuana pig shows)

It turns to shit the second they run out of book material. Hmmm.

Little before that imo. Season 5 was MOSTLY covered in the books, but they rushed it and it felt jarring

>not writing multiple books every year, some being over 1000 pages long
>not worldbuilding
>not finishing Robert Jordan's series for him when he died of smoothing too many skirts
lol, is this what g*me of thr*nes fans actually believe?

"No!"

Can we get a "Gurn gonna Gurm" thread?

*blocks your path*

Who is this guy? Anyway every person who is fat, ungroomed and ugly is incompetent. If you are too unintelligent to take care of your own body you are too unintelligent to produce anything of value.

No.

he's really in a class of his own

Sanderson has wrote some good shit, but most of it is tepid. I got more of a thrill out of The Reckoners Trilogy than I did from the entire Mistborn series, and it's YA fiction.

Someone who truly blows GRRM out the water is Joe Abercrombie.

agreed, Mistborn has juvenile writing. but stormlight is very good

I'm amazed anyone thinks this guy's fan fiction tier books were worth adapting onto the screen. There are far better book series out there.

He was a decent writer when he had an editor who kept him focused.

ever since I realized Aragorn never talked about tax policy the LotR series just wasn't the same, total garbage

why didn't Legolas suck Boromir's dick? amateur writing