Alright user, tell us that cartoon you wanted to pitch to us!

Alright user, tell us that cartoon you wanted to pitch to us!

so the kids have the responsibilities of adults and the adults have the responsibilities of kids

Well, there's this frog named Wepe and this pale white fellow named Pojak

Adult action show about a man in armor who fights a group of half-man, half-insect/animal beasts made by scientists.

It's about this group of kids who are very racially diverse, almost unrealistically so. There'll be an uptight white, a jive-talking black, a booksmart Asian, a Jew in a wheelchair, an Arab Muslim, a tech-savvy Indian, an environmentalist Native American, a stoic Namekian, an overweight Pacific Islander and a Mexican who peppers their dialogue with elementary Spanish.
The plot? I don't know, they solve mysteries or some shit

Hear me out here, "Dragon's Crown: the animated series, a Sorceress's adventure!".

An engaging animated show about the complexities and subversion of being a sorceress in the rich world of Dragon's Crown.

I already told you, it's a comic.
And it's basically American Durarara except with out the baby gangs and high school shit.

Umm well i-it's about a bunch of r-redpilled white m-m-guys who ummm... who beaty efo cucks and shills and they make American great again. It's uh, called the Based Polacks.

Oh, redpilled? T-that means conservative and also they know that the holocaust didn't happen and Israel did 9/11.

An adult cartoon that doesn't rely on being offensive to be funny, not having comedians for voice actors that eat up most of the budget, and doesn't have an ugly-as-shit art style in order to be entertaining.

I know I'm asking a lot here, so the idea will probably get passed on.

Give me more Legend Quest and Teodora

It's a show about a bunch of entertainment executives that are completely out of touch.

A group of kids in a small town solve mystaries
They use they're imagination to make the setting into fantasy,space,ext.
Think Scooby doo meets Mona the vampire

a normal teenage girl get sucked into a different dimension and discovers that there are infinite versions of said universe.
she has to fight against evil and got a goofy male sidekick
sometimes she just enjoys a normal school day but she will be forced to solve plots in an unnecessary complicated manner

A girl who can find lost objects when she rides on her skateboard. She crosses a gateway and ends up in that area. Hijinks ensue as she tries to find the lost object. She begins to discover that there are also other people who have similar powers to her. One of these people is possessed by a supernatural entity that kills those with powers. The show is mostly light hearted until this guy comes around. It's pretty much a kid-friendly NOS4A2 with a few changes.

is she cute?

So, Kamen Rider?

30 Rock?

It's about an accountant, a chipmunk accountant or something, who ends up working for a secret government agency. He realizes that they're evil, steals a bunch of documents and sets out to expose them. But he finds that the evidence is too dry for the press to care about reporting on, and Theresa no government department whose job it is to provide oversight to this kind of thing. So he searches around for any kind of administrative body whose job it is to investigate an agency like the evil one he left. duento budget cuts he finds none whatsoever. In the end the only administrative body he can think of that's thorough and dedicated enough to give a shit is the semi-pro boxing league of his small coastal hometown, whose commissioner will go to ANY LENGTHS to investigate the background claims of hisboxers, to verify that they're not lying about their match history. So he joins the league and lies about having won 10 matches in the Secret Agency's boxing club, hoping that the League will investigate and expose the agency by doing so. But the town council cut funding for the league this year, and so they'll only be investigating the claims of the champion boxer at the end of the year! So to expose the shady government organization, the mouse accountant must train up with his former gym teacher (a woodchuck who hates him) with a little help from his now-married childhood crush (a marmot). Each episode is centred around a different match, with each new opponent sort of representing a different facet or factor of the modern day apathy and malaise that is the show's overall theme. They're all different animals and there's a huge focus on characterization and fight choreography.

S-so what do you think.

It's about a teen girl that wants to be an MMA fighter

Idk. I guess. Haven't really thought about it. I'll make her a brunette or redhead.

Damn nibba. That's pretty long. But it actually sounds pretty good. Insoluble probably watch it.

So far this thread has none of those rating guys. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

In a post apocaliptic world, a couple of mexican twins (a boy and a girl) both with animal shape shifting powers fights evil monster and undead armies all over the big wall that separates the nearly utopian kingdom of mexico from the evil wastelands that once were the united states and now are governed by an orange lich and his sidekick a flamboyant gay with electric powers

redhead with a girl crush and we take it

Prior to the start of the story: The main empire learned how to compress magical spells into the form of cards, which allowed anyone to cast magical spells whenever they wanted.

The empire uses these new magical cards to their advantage, mass producing them for their military and invades/annexes neighboring kingdoms. The MC during the wars of annexation was an officer for the empire, but resigned early after making a small name for them self to take care of their sick mother, younger brother, and little sister at their farm.

A decade later: The empire isn't the only power to turn spells into cards anymore and they are dealing with a united rebellion group called the Roses in the kingdom they annexed.

One day the MC sends his younger brother off to the market to pick up some new farming equipment he ordered. The market the brother is at however, gets attacked by forces of the empire searching for rebels, and the MC's younger brother gets dragged into the Roses after saving the former princess to an annexed kingdom after helps her escape and gets marked as a terrorist.

The MC hears about his brother being marked and then packs everything up, leaving his younger to sister to take care of the farm with his neighbors to re-enlist into the Empire's military. He then joins a special section that specifically deal with the hunting down the rebels, so he can find his brother, drag him back to the farm, and destroy the rebels.

While this is going on. The MC's younger brother begins to fight for the rebellion after: developing a crush on the princess he saved and after hearing about his brother re-enlisting into the military (Thinking he was forced to re-join the Empire).

The story switches between the viewpoints of the brothers as they make allies/enemies of both side of the conflict and try to save one another from the perceived "bad guys". There is also world building and both the Empire/Rebels are painted in a positive/negative light.

Rate it Sup Forums

I can make her bi. I had an idea of her having a crush on a guy.

A former child superhero, now in his 20s decides to make a comeback after a run in with an old friend. The thing is, he's homeless after something went wrong and he killed his fiance. He makes a comeback under the same name but doesn't work with the local superhero group. Instead, he becomes an independent hero who tries to do good. Instead, he comes off as the bad guy every time. Basically, the villain is the MC.

I like it, elaborate please.

Well, the MC meets up with his friend when a monster attack occurs in Europe. His friend, Shielder sees the MC in an alley and asks him to create a portal so he can get there faster. The MC does this and decides to help out using his telekinesis. He ends up helping save the day and wants to be a hero again. The reason he doesn't want to work with the superhero group is because he knew he couldn't trust them. When he was still on his kid superhero team, during a monster attack the Director of the organization told the other heroes to not help the MC when he was in danger, resulting in a loss of his arm.
Also, for how he comes off as evil, it's basically him trying to do the right thing the wrong way. He'll create a giant laser in order to stop an alien but won't alert anyone to what he's about to do, causing the heroes to go into action. He also will kill if the enemy is dangerous and has done horrific things, which is a big no-no in this world.

Galactic Kids Next Door

Meant to reply to

It's a superhero setting... but none of the protagonists are superheroes.

They're just a bunch of losers who hang around in a bowling alley that's run by a guy who makes most of his money by using his power to repair large objects near instantly to clean up after superhero fights. It has to be larger than a house minimum, otherwise it doesn't work. They're all reasonably normal, but are mainly whiny fucks about the fact every time they try to bowl, the resident Superman-equivalent and the latest villain of the week literally rip through the alley.

You see, someone had a good thing going with Bloss and how she had to go back to her homeplanet so let's bridge the connection between her and Steven Galaxy

I call it UPG. A strike team of men fight Evil aliens and cosmic reality benders through the power of homoeroticism and cosmic intensity.

Its about a guy who posts shitty threads on the internet.

I call it
>(You)

A fantasy adventure series.
Heavy emphasis on adventure

The world has entered an age of exploration.
New trade routes were discovered at land and sea, that make it possible to literally go around the world.
However, the world that lies beyond the beaten paths is still unknown.

Insert the group of adventurers and explorers willing to find out what the world has to offer.
A disgraced prince determined to be remembered as more than just a footnote in his country's history.
A hedonistic knight wishing to constantly experience new things, and maybe also become a legend.
An officer on a spiritual journey to an unknown place.
A former slave turned chef and contract killer wishing to discover new ingredients and recepis.
A violently insane and alcoholic hobo who sold his soul to the devil, following his own bizarre agenda.

Mostly stand alone adventures. Tons of globe trotting, whether on land, on sea, in the air, underground, or through magical portals.
Battling and slaying and cooking powerful monsters. Accomplishing feats of heroism and making new discoveries.
Enjoying life and all it has to offer.
And documenting is as they go, creating the world's first travel guide/encyclopedia/exotic cook book

Adding for illustration

And thanks to insecure abusive brother she grows up to be a darwinistic sociopath that enjoys hurting others.

so this timid girl gets superpowers from her shoes and the bad guys try to take them away from them
shes also very ticklish
its about empowerment and totally not footfag bait

Also, because of the lack of women as main characters, the main villain is a harem of stripper-like aliens that try to harness sexual energy from men and use it as a lethal weapon.

Rick and morty spinoff about Mr Meeseeks.

Look, if you're gonna go full Reddit & Memey, make it Mr Meeseeks in Aperture Labs.

second this
everything that makes Justin loose his voice

fuck off spic

Looks like anime, tho I would watch it

Its a show about a bunch of keyboard warriors fighting persecution from an ever changing world of ideas and beliefs. They use weapons such as danke memes, false flags,manfactuered rage,misinformation,echo chambers, and general nerd rage to push their own agenda on others and all the while claim to be victims of others agendas. One of the cool things is non of the cast has knowingly met face to face but theyve interacted each other though their every day lives outside of their mothers basement. Someone the viewer can relate to is most of the cast don't have any strong father figures in their lives and almost all of them are social misfits. Don't expect much character development because change is scary but DO expect a lot of angst and seething rage

Sounds like it'd be huge on Tumblr.

It's an educational progam with its hosts being two aspiring scientists named Dick Cummings and Hugh Gerard Cox who wish to study Uranus. Over the course of the series they explore various topics such as biology and learn to love nature and each other

Could a 20min episode work with only shots from two people fighting over the internet?

Western mahou shoujo show about a cute Austrian girl named Adolfina fighting the alien race of golden rat-lizards.

If you give me the budget of a weeks supply of Hot pockets and mountain dew, I think I can make it work. I want to make this as down to earth and relatable as possible whole still being as out of this world and crazy as unimaginably so

I see I see. But can we add skating boards as one of the integral themes? I believe we had a focus group at some point that determined that the hobby was both "shredular" and "radonkulous". We have no idea what that means of course, but the consultant we hired to intermediary for us with the aforementioned focus group assured us that it was a 90% positive response, + or - 10% nine times out of ten.

One of THE main villains* Though these space strippers die off pretty fast though.

Ju vant to pitch a cartoon, goy? Oy vey, vy don't you tell us about it?

It's about get this... a kid with an attitude and he gets into far out situations with robots and magic powers.

>Show focusing on the cross-country adventures a la Where are You?
>One in four episodes is a comedic episode a la Jose Chungs from Outer Space
>One in three mysteries is legitimately supernatural
>The crimes are of significantly higher degree
>Sometimes the gang finds out something is truly supernatural because instead of abducting a previous obvious suspect, the monster just flat out eviscerates them
>Shaggy covered in internal organs, ZOINKS
>Deadly Traps Authorized
>Show also features a heartaching subplot involving the long-distance relationship between Velma and Hot Dog Water
>I'm talking Blue is the Warmest Colour levels of romantic tragedy.
>Overarching plot relates to the true existance of the supernatural
>And the fact that a shadow government, Majestic 12, keeps the knowledge hidden for their own personal gain
>Progressively sets up a web of interactions between the main cast and secondary characters
>Many of them we had seen before, like Alice May, Vincent van Ghoul and Dr. Spartan
>Some of them will be killed as part of the cover-up, driving the gang to swear vengeance!
>The show accomplished all this without sacrificing heart, humour or monster-of-the week episodes. It is also accompanied with a haunting, serene and conflictive soundtrack.
>Eventually constructs the basis for a Hanna-Barberaverse featuring the return of Dynomutt & Blue Falcon, Space Ghost, Johnny Quest, even motherfucking Batman.
>Is animated entirely in Dark Deco style.

>The gang comes back to Crystal Cove for Daphne and Fred's wedding after one year of university & mysteries
>But instead of the Sunniest Place on Earth they return to an abandoned town covered in fog. The phantom of old timeline seeps into the current moment.
>It's a Silent Hill-themed 3-part season finale
>The gang must confront their inner anxieties, guilts and emotional backlash as a result of the timeline shift
>Fred must overcome his misgivings of his old family and the trepidation of starting a new one
>Daphne has to truly and completely cauterize her rising doubts that her love for Fred isn't of her own free will
>Velma is struggling to maintain her sanity being confronted with the unexplainable and supernatural, and feels her kinship with the team slipping
>Shaggy is mourning the innocence he's lost having witnessed so many cold-hearted murders as a consequence of not some evil deity but just the ordinary villainy of man
>It is up to Scooby Doo to guide them through the cursed Otherworld
>Together they weather the nightmare and come into Crystal Cove with their sins behind them, truly ready to grow new roots with their new past
>But that is when the other dark Anunnaki arrive to colonise the planet under the pretense of an alliance, welcomed by MJ12's interference in the world governments
>Black Lodges worldwide instigate the rise of dark possessive spirits that drive humanity mad and steal the best parts of inquisitive individuals accross the globe
>It is up to the gang and their accumulated allies to save the world from a terraforming process that involves reality-warping the Earth into the Hell from Event Horizon
>Also Daphne learns field medicine to treat injuries the gang sustains in combat

A city of robots who think they're human live in an NYC-esque city trapped in a bubble. They all act like normal humans, not noticing the bubble surroundong the city or the helicopters and men in white suits watching them from outside; their programming prevents them from noticing. One of the robots, a private detective, investigates the disappearence of a little girl, and slowly starts noticing the bubble and finds a wat out.

It'll be a neo-noir mystery, with some action and drama elements.

You're a louse, user.

I'm glad she got her face smacked more than once, fuck that bitch.

The Matrix, done in the style of saturday morning cartoons.

It would start in live action, like the Super Mario Brother's Super Show, and when they plug into the matrix, it would turn into the cartoon.

It would involve Neo and Trinity outsmarting Agent Smith by making him slip on banana peels, and throwing custard pies in his face.

Now shut the fuck up and let's get started.

Our main character finds herself ripped from her world in an some kind of accident and has to fight her way through the multiverse to get back home.
Each season is a new world, new enemies to fight new magics to learn and new friends made along the way.

What is that even supposed to mean?

>a stoic Namekian
Alright, I'm onboard

>without the baby gangs and high school shit.
So....not Durarara.

Two kids, one Latino and the other one some other race (prolly white) are goofing around when the none Latino kids gets chosen as the vessel for the Mayan god of destruction, Quetzalcoatl. So now they go on apocalyptic adventures (like a baseball game against Cthulhu/Lovecraft creatures, and acting as bounty hunters for Ego and SuperEgo to recapture Id).
Yes, I know it sounds retarded.

>I know I'm asking a lot here
Yet you're offering nothing

Fuck off MrEnter

Okay I think you guys are gonna love it: multiracial gangbang in business suits

I poop on babies.

Avatar but all the women wear skimpy clothes

SLATE THE LIVING CITY

The city of Slate is secretly alive and deeply cares about its inhabitants. Able to perceive any location within its borders and exert control over any inorganic matter. He seeks to protect the citizens from the various dangers that threaten them, ranging from the mundane to supernatural. All the while trying to hide his presence.

Sounds like an anthological cartoon. Great idea.