People keep asking me is Max Landis back? And so far i hadn't had answer but;

People keep asking me is Max Landis back? And so far i hadn't had answer but;

Yeah... I'm thinking he's back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnPfNHbQboU
cdn2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1516/39/1516396699375.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes part of the tribe

Only worthwhile thing he ever did was Superman: American Alien.

I wish the "yeah, I'm thinking he's back" memery would end, it's soo fuckin stupid. Max is a hack

full time employee at RLM

Yeah, the lost tribe. Im thinking hes a kike

Bright was a hit, so yeah sure

They already completely discredited him citing massive rewrites and that he won't be required for the sequel.

-to making shit movies.

well, nevermind then

Damn, Di Maria is looking good here

And even that comic was shit.

Hes drying his eyes with that 3.5 million paycheck from Netflix.

He’s also writing more terrible comics to keep him warm and inflate his ego.

both he and RT are right
youtube.com/watch?v=lnPfNHbQboU

>Yeah... I'm thinking he's back.
why is this so funny? what kind of character is it emulating

>tfw dirk gently got canned
i liked it

He hasn't tweeted since some vague accusations started coming out against. Those accusations lead absolutely nowhere though so I don't know why he's so scared

He's back...
The return...

Wasn't it being moved to another chanel or some shit?

John Wick

not as far as i know
there was a petition for netflix to buy it but it's gotten nowhere so far

Maybe he just quit twitter? I assume people who legitimately do that don't usually announce it

THIS
H
I
S

Sure, whatever helps. Ive never read comics and capeshit is for manbabies so that will never affect my life.

you know that lame joke your close friend or coworker repeats constantly every time he or she gets drunk or runs out of things to say over lunch? that's you and every "Yeah, I'm thinking he's back" reposter. in other words, YOU'RE LAME AS FUCK!!!

>uridon
*inhale*

The funny thing about this is if people stopped giving a fuck about Twitter, none of this would matter. Twitter has the most toxic, vulture like userbase I've ever seen.

The only worthwhile thing he did was best of the worst and even did he mugged for the camera.

People keep asking me is Anonymous No.95535508 back? And so far i hadn't had answer but;

Yeah... I'm thinking he's back.

The thought has crossed my mind at how much of a better world we would have without it

Maybe Netflix doesn’t want to be associated with someone who has accusations. They did get rid of Kevin Spacey.

Accusations is being kind of generous. He was accused of being annoying with a bike horn

He also made light of a woman (who’s a former abuse victim) and said she’s to blame for all her relationship trouble. It’s the equivalent to saying women who get raped deserve it.

>and said she’s to blame for all her relationship trouble
he was probably right, his mistake was to be vocal about it
>It’s the equivalent to saying women who get raped deserve it
no, it's not

No it isn't. It's not something I would've said, but who's to say that he wasn't right about whoever he was talking to?

If you want to put a largely misleading spin on it to the point of basically just making shit up, then sure

Zoe Quinn. He was talking to Zoe Quinn. She’s the one who led the accusations. She’s the reason Max has gone super quite on social media.

I miss Max showing up on my friend simulators.

cdn2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1516/39/1516396699375.webm

I can't believe Max Landis is fucking dead.

Funny he didn't complain about RT after Chronicle got good reviews.

>wrote bright
>wrote Superman: American Alien
based crossposter

Bright was good. I don't care what the critics say, Max.

That’s because Max is an egotistical dicksucker who only gets triggered when people hate his shitty movies (which is 90% of the time since he only worked on two successful movies).

Max is a hypocritical douchebag.

Max Landis has disowned Bright because they kicked him off. He even said in Instagram that he’s gonna get Bright nominated for a Razzie. He wants nothing to do with it.

>movies get bad reviews
>RT sucks!

This is pretty childish honestly. Sorry people have opinions

I've been mass reported multiple times and I know a guy who was mass reported because he "fatshamed" a girl he took a picture of even though he wasn't.

what is the next page?

Max is a rich spoiled manchild caused by bad helicopter parenting.

It's really bad. At some point, probably relatively soon, it's going to be irrelevant. I don't even know anyone who uses Twitter like that nowadays.

>by bad helicopter parenting

It doesn't really seem like RT actually affects how movies do at the box office or really effects if people will see it or not. All I can say is that it somewhat drives the 'majority consensus' when arguing about a movies quality on social media (as in people will fall back and go "Arrival was amazing look at the RT score you're wrong!") but anyone with half a brain knows an argument like that can be ignored.

Horribly rated movies make plenty at the box office, and some highly acclaimed ones have done poorly. Of course companies are going to use it "CERTIFIED FRESH GO SEE IT NOW" to try to hype their movie up but I don't see anything wrong with that. Honestly people usually already have their minds made up if they are interested in seeing a movie or not, I know plenty of people who don't even glance at RottenTomatoes and couldn't care less. In fact a lot of people seem way more likely to watch a YT reviewer they like and make their decision off that.

It's just weird to me that there is this subset of people waging war against RT when it doesn't really seem to be proven that it actually affects anything other than ability to gloat and post screencaps.

Or say they are Inferni

But it's good that movie saved netflix and the out of studio system.

Filthy hipster.

And yet your movies are still shit, Max.

Just sayin. Max wouldn’t want you to support the movie. He’s rather you just give him the money directly and kiss his ass.

Stop shilling on Sup Forums, Max

>Honestly people usually already have their minds made up if they are interested in seeing a movie or not
Generally I agree with this but if a film has a 0%-10% score I actually do start to get suspicious, either the film is pushing a message that liberal critics don't like (Death Wish 2018) or its actual shit.

You underestimate Normies. They live by Rotten Tomatoes for some movies.

I'll admit I haven't seen it but it looks incredibly generic and like another shitty Hollywood remake, but I don't think it should be getting negative reviews for being released at the "wrong time".

Aren't normies the types that go see Transformers and fast and furious, which I don't think have high RT praise. As far as Marvel and shit goes they are going to see it even if it gets a 0, you may as well consider those critic proof at this point.

That’s China.