It's just such a strange concept

It's just such a strange concept

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=7fE0YhEFvx4
youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jamie, pull up that video of strange concepts

They found this tooth in a Chinese apothecary shop and when they asked where they found it, they said when they were on DMT and looking for the bones the guy said the chimps would tear you apart.

The Instagram, son.

Ch-ch-ch-checkkkkkkkkit out

*pushes mic with chin*

LITERALLY

C
R
Y
I
N
G
WITH LAUGHTER

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

*clears throat into microphone 36 times*
Well no, because *brings the mic closer* Every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change. I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- Jaimie could you get that article up? Yeah but it's because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go looks over at the screen Look at that ... Yeah, that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

God I love his pod-cast so much. I just put it on in the back-ground at work and go. I swear it doubles my productivity.

ahhhhahahaha! I laughed so hard it hurt. That's perfect.

thats pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=7fE0YhEFvx4

>jaime pull up a picture of gigantopithecus

>Humans by designed are flawed. We come into this world with a society designed to protect us from nature that could fuck us at any moment. Who knows how little of a lifespan we'd have if we lived like animals
>Jamie bring up that video of the monkey pissing into it's own mouth

pure kino

>yea man this one chemical has like supernatural importance
>humans only developed speech and complex thought because of durgz like psilycobin
This guy is nothing compared to some of the fucking crazies he has one

>it's like when you look out the airplane and you see a city, and it's spreading out everywhere in all directions like some kind of bacteria. we are trapped inside an industrial petri dish, our species is nothing but a form of bacteria, some kind of horrific macrocosm we cannot escape. anyway have you ever heard of cauliflower ear? Jamie pull that shit up

That fucking cunt...you can clearly see the moose, you can clearly see everyone else stopped to watch the moose.

>sometimes I look down and I just think everyone looks like ants waiting to get stepped on. Do you know how fucked cities are if some real shit goes down? How many people, like, even people outside of cities, how many have even a week of food and water on hand? Like if some craaaazy shit happens and the grid goes down and we're in, like, 1800 technologically speaking, what the fuck would even do? We're FUCKED.
>Jamie pull up that Primitive Technology guy. I need to start building some mud brick shit just so I'm ready if the shit goes down. You know what else...what happens to someone on TRT if civilization collapses? Like, you only have so much test on hand, then everything collapses, no pharmacies, none of that shit...you're gonna run out of test and just fucking crash. You're gonna be suicidal.
>I should start stockpiling those Jolly Rancher type edibles.

What's that, Jamie?

hell there's TWO of them meeses

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Fritz Haber, the kike?

>"I dont smoke weed"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEE"

Laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
Joe "How strange is it" Rogan