R.I.P

R.I.P
2012-2017

It lasted five seasons. It had a long live.

There's still the Monster Arc and 1987 crossover episodes.

Any particular reason Nick is rebooting it?

No reason they just want to.

It seems so weird. TMNT gets rebooted so much, that even it's own network will reboot it while it's on the air?

Is it a reboot or just a redesigned sequel?

Reboots get way more attention than a new season of a show that's been on the air for years and gives them a slew of new designs to make toys out of.

Season 1 though 3 are the most tolerable within this show. There are so many things that made me stop watching it. Which sucks because at first I really enjoyed watching this.

>Season 1 though 3 are the most tolerable within this show.
How do they compare with the '03 cartoon?

I can't really say, I never watched the 2003 Turtle show when I was a kid. But I've been meaning to watch a little of that.

These are just a few pet peeves of mine that I had with the show, others may have a different take on it though.

> 2012 TMNT was just throwing in a shit ton of unnecessary plots just to stretch the show along as it added droves of mutants that outnumbered the human characters.

>nothing fresh was going on between their cannon ship of Donatello and April, at first I found it to be cute but then it just kind of got old.

>Mikey became more annoying than usual

>They changed the voice actor for Leo midway into season with Seth Green

I stopped watching when they went to space
But I really did want to continue because I'm still skeptical about Splinter actually being dead. Some bullshit brings him back and I know it
But i'm fucking lazy and havent caught up yet

Couldn't get past the first season

Still put it above the 80s one

>because I'm still skeptical about Splinter actually being dead. Some bullshit brings him back and I know it

Well, you're right and you're wrong.

Painful as it is, it's best to let Nick!TMNT go. Seasonal Rot is an enemy of Turtles

just watched them both. Theyalright

Foxbox tmnt had 4 good seasons at least before it became trash with ninja tribunal onwards
This series didn't have a single good season

I gave up at season 3 during the cabin arc. It got almost unbearable to watch.

Same here. I loved that they brought in David Tennant to do some voice acting, because I fucking love that man and at the time I loved TMNT. But I couldn't really stand the space episodes.

The writers planed the show to last 4 seasons and the main conflict was essentially wrapped up. Right now the writers are just have fun with the thematic arcs of season 5, a season they weren't even expecting.

Hopefully with the reboot, they plan things better.
I'm sure when TMNT first started (on Nick), there were no guarantees they'd even make it to 4 seasons, could've bombed.
Now they know the series for some reason, is popular.