Can his death be topped?

That was the most gut-wrenching episode in the whole series. Corral getting ready for his last day on Earth to some soyboy folk song got me choked up like a little bitch. Glen's bloody death was nothing in comparison.

>mfw I'm a comicfag who hasn't watched this season at all yet
>mfw I'm way to smart to fall for this joke that Carl died
feels good. but where exactly did this joke start?

Scott Gimple

Did they seriously kill Carl??

MFW I cared more about the death of the garbage people. MFW I have no face anymore.

t.garbage people pulp

yes hes dead randomly for some unknown reason

they tried to infer he wanted to leave the show he says its horseshit so as usual im pretty sure its Scott Gimple's fault

Really? I thought the episode was boring as fuck.

How dare you call bright eyes soyboy. Conor Oberst is an uberchad

They kicked him off because they didn't wanna have to keep paying him when it was shown with Glenn that they could easily kill off a true main character and no one gives a shit.

It was a punch in the face to Chandler who thought his character wasn't going to die so he bought a house near the set so he can go to school. They kinda fucked him over.

What's next for our boy Chandler?

When did this happen? Generally don't remember it

How was that shown with Glen when nobody watches this shit anymore

Because after Glenn died they felt that they could get away with killing whoever they wanted as long as it wasn't Rick. Carl is basically Rick-lite so they were always gonna go after him.

It's funny how Judith is still alive but Carl died

What happens in the comics after Negan is imprisoned?

Beth was worst death. She was lovely.

It really is funny. They weaseled out of killing Judith, which left Carl as a second, disposable kid.

Jezzey petes Satan when will her little tush get eaten?

Could you translate for my feeble mind?

Beth was hot but her death was stupid.

In more laymen terms when will they start killing kids in ways only a hungry undead mind can fathom

>undead mind
Sup Forums in a nut shell

big timeskip, I think it was like five years. the communities are all much better, and a have patrolled roads and everything. zombies easily are herded away from the towns. they get attacked by a group that wears the skin of walkers and travels inside a huge herd. Carl gets to fuck the leaders daughter. Negan escapes his cell, and kills their leader and saves Rick's life a few times. Rick allows him to leave. Negan fucks off for a while, and now they're currently getting involved with a newly discovered group that has over 30,000 people, led by what looks to be a sinister Hillary clinton

Never. Well, maybe when they get really desperate for views.

I like how much they celebrate the death of charakters like the show has nothing else to offer. >Oh boy here we go killing again

At least all the garbage people are dead, well all but Alpha.

It was 50,000 not 30,000 and I honestly think Pamela is going to groom Michonne to become the leader of The Commonwealth. This could work well in Rick's favour but I have a feeling Carl will also join to take control of the army who he'll use to kill Negan as promised in #127

The amount of melodrama is a big turnoff. Another one is tiger nigger.

Jadis is not Alpha. There's no way I see them doing The Whisperers arc on TV but you know for a fact they'll go that route

the best part was replacing Carl with 2 Muslim characters

I'm a Muslim from the UK and I'm happy seeing whites being replaced on television shows, just like we're replacing whites in their own countries

EXCELLENT post.

I havnt watched the series since the end of season 1, how does he die?

Talking zombies.

Gets bitten by a random walker after assisting a refugee.
I wish I were joking,

Where exactly is Princess's character going to go? She serves absolutely no purpose currently but I think Michonne and everyone is just going to betray her against The Commonwealth. She'll come back further down the line as an enemy and be something that Alexandria and The Commonwealth can unite against.

Also the three people Jesus and Aaron rescued from The Whisperers are people Stephanie sent in secret to get information or sabotage Alexandria.

maggie dies in ep1s9

How can they fuck up this show so bad
Almost every episode its just slow walking and scavenging, and boring acting and conversations

>Hurr so dark and depressing world, so artistic, viewers will love spending 100s of hours watching shit of nothing happening

And when something happens they still make it boring

Are they even going to do The Whisperers at this point? It would be nice if the TV show and comics went completely different routes post time skip.

people still watch this show? the last season i watched the only watchable shit was negan and there was some stupid shit with mishone where there was a death fake out and the worst special effects ever in 1 episode and i was freed from the spell and no longer cared what the fuck happened after that.

i mean entire season maybe 15 minutes of watchable shit

I'm pretty sure one of the actors said this there will only be a few seasons left, so I don't think we'll see the whisperers.

ISIS is now on the walking pleb?

Carl isnt dead. Hes the main character of both the comic and tv show, they have to do a time jump when hes a young adult, this is how they are choosing to do it. Hes immune to infection because of the injuries he suffered in the early first and second season. Hell have his own spin off show or some shit. Comic fags back me up.

To add more to it.
He just turned 18, because of him being a legal adult his contact had to be renegotiated.
He had a lot more buying power than his last contract since he is part of AMCs biggest show.
They didn't want to pay him more to be precise.
If he really is dead, I think it will backfire.
Glenn was a main character, but he wasn't the main character.
Rick can only keep going for so long.
Carl was the logical successor as main character. The comic book knew this and already started giving him more time.

how has that kid been wearing that same fucking hat for half a decade now in a zombie apocalypse and never lost it to grabby zombies or having it getting snagged on branches while being chased by zombies??

Is the new half of season 8 worth watching? I used to be a hardcore TWD fan, but i'm struggling to even consider watching it. The quality in the show has just fucking disappeared.

It is a bit of a dumb twist, Kirkman has said he doesn't expect Rick to survive the comic series so there's the expectation there that they'll pull a Red Dead Redemption and have Coral be the protagonist after that. Maybe the show intends to do that with Judith though, which is dumb because she hasn't been there since the start and although I haven't watched multiple seasons I bet she's been nothing but a burden.

They could skip time and have her as one of the first truly post-outbreak people though, that's an interesting perspective that they'll no doubt waste and that I'll no doubt not watch.

If Maggie is leaving next season I wonder if this sets of a chain reaction and the others leave out of protest.

>so artistic, viewers will love spending 100s of hours watching shit of nothing happening

Same argument against but I still enjoyed Dragon Ball Z. All joking aside, the seasons since Negan showed up have been a breath of fresh air compared the the previous shit.

latest episode

Latest Episode in a nutshell.

Negan is about the only reason I watch anymore. JDM was perfect casting choice imo. You see the Robot Chicken Walking Dead Special?

>he’s still got the beat!