The Bachelor Thread

Hey Sup Forums, let's watch the season finale of The Bachelor! Three solid hours watching the guy choose between that one lady or that other lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelor?src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream?

i hope he choses that one other lady.

this guy is a lot less handsome than the previous

I remember Arie Sr being based but looking at his old results he kinda blew huh

Oh hey I'm in MT so I think I'm an hour or so behind the other peop--oh who am I kidding the other guy ITT

They keep building up shit and it's probably not going to be controversial.

are all 3 tonight?

after winter games i've been really interested in watching chinese or japanese bachelor, but it's really impossible to find info online.

does anybody have any idea where i could stream them?

They're gonna say nigger live.

I'll take it. I'll take anything at this point.

Litterally watch any harem anime, it's the same thing.

wanna watch yuki's season dingus

>censor bleep

BOOOOOOOO PUSSIES

hahahahaha this sucks man

Cringekino

holy shit I'm not even watching it it's just on in the other room and just hearing what's happening is making me cringe unbelievably hard. It's like that sinking feeling in your stomach you get but it won't stop sinking

>that collar and tie
disgusting

I went to grade school with him. Yes he was a cunt.

The host needs to come out and say "we're going to need that rose back"

what the fuck bachelor they gave you a BEAUTIFUL PERFECT CHICANA GF and you couldn't even pick the right "becca"

I'm more pissed she wasn't made the Bachelorette, she was the only one approaching a personality.

She was too smart and sees through bull shit too easily. those dumb and retarded girls are the ones who rake in the cash.

Are there any Bachelor memes I could send to this girl I'm trying to bang to initiate conversation?

Monerposting

twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelor?src=tren

Good artists copy, great artists steal. Go get her user.

>the bachelor
lmao this degenerate coalburner garbage?

Why do womeme like this show
I really don't get it

also, numerous strong candidates who audition for the show have been turned down after the producers ran a test and found they have STDs. look it up