Best Sup Forums licensed games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xyLVrHg28c
youtube.com/watch?v=3m_jNlWSEkc
youtube.com/watch?v=GkQUDi0pMAE
youtube.com/watch?v=fz-Sstui9yc
youtu.be/nrUt7BoJFcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kind of interesting that all of the great Spongebob games came out around the time that the show was still great

Is there a reason why Mr Krabs and Mermaid Man's voice actors didn't do this game by the way?

Arcade > Hit & Run > The Simpsons Game >Road Rage >>>>> everything else

This

Not really. There were dozens of low quality SpongeBob games before the movie. BFBB and the Movie game are the only good ones, and the Movie game is just a sequel to BFBB.

>and the Movie game is just a sequel to BFBB
Not really a sequel, more like a spiritual successor

pic related is an obvious choice

That's cause those ones, along with Truth or Square, were the only ones made by Heavy Iron Studios

Mr. Krabs is voiced by Clancy Brown who I imagine is more expensive than any of the others, and Mermaid Man is voiced by Ernest Borgine, a very famous film/TV actor, who's probably the most expensive of all. Kenny and everyone else do tons and tons of background voices for other shows and games, Brown only does main characters.

Licensed games are made on a shoestring budget so the more expensive VAs are gonna be the first things cut.

Also could just be that Brown was busy.

I mean sequel in that it has the exact same gameplay and engine and developers, so unless all of the good designers just quit between the two they're naturally going to be roughly the same quality.

You mean Simpsons Skateboarding and Wrestling aren't the greatest games ever?
Seriously, fuck those games

My nigga, loved the dreamcast version

The Simpsons Game was kind of shit though.

LITERALLY like you're playing episodes of the show

Regardless of what you think of the maximum carnage comic or LJN games, this is honestly a pretty good side-scrolling beat 'em up game. And the music kicks ass too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4xyLVrHg28c

Classic game, every licensed game done by capcom was excellent

More like literally playing a shittier version of Phoenix Wright

>Got really sad after watching Zootopia and realised there isnt any tie-in video game like there use to be.
The thought comes in to my head every couple of days and gives a me a real sad.

This game was FIRE

And difficult

The soundtrack for this was great
youtube.com/watch?v=3m_jNlWSEkc

Couldn't see the uncaged edition on the thumbnail and thought you were praising the shitty version initially

my man

SOUL ROBBER
O
U
L

R
O
B
B
E
R

Pumpkin King on GBA was pretty good too

>noone posted tarzan

I will never not be butthurt with how much they fumbled the ball with Knights story, especially the Azreal and Hush stuff.

This game was better than it had any right to be.

I find it awesome that the first 2 that came up were the only 2 cartoon licensed games I obsessed over as a kid, before finding out everyone else loved them too

You sound like the guy who says generation one Pokemon was the good one

Remember your art
Save it now or risk doing it again

I played Battle and Hit and Run all the fucking time. I can practically speedrun them now

This so much. I remember playing this every day I get home from school.

Lol I also remember throwing away my copy of that shitty Revenge of the flying Dutchman game because of this game.

Pic related is my favourite Spider-man/comic related game. I bought it and THPS2 on the same day and it is still probably the best day of my life so far.

Do you think the cancelled Dark Knight game would be better, just as good, or worse than the Arkham games?

I better not flip these pizzas or Mr.Aziz will flip out

It's because they were pushing Disney Infinity, but they dropped that so, what a waste.

Worse, it's a licensed movie game, there's not gonna be any real attempt to innovate. It would probably be a lot like Batman Begins

It would be the Incredible Hulk game to Arkham City's Hulk Ultimate Destruction. Not nearly as good

This was my shit.

like your taste

oh, so you agree it's shit?

My favorite game, despite it's flaws.

The starscream level was fantastic

FEELING A LITTLE SQUASHED? YOU INSECT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GkQUDi0pMAE

The DS games were surprisingly good too.

so playing PW post Apollo?

I remember I got so good at that game that I was able to beat it in one sitting. Then I lost the cartridge

hell yeah. I couldn't believe Acclaim made a good game, though. If you were a wrestling fan as a kid and saw their logo on a game, you could be assured it was complete garbage ie War Zone and WWF Attitude.

I guess this is proof that delays are always good.

these two

I played that game as a kid and vomited from the first stage and my dog licked it up
>good boy

Is this your attempt to be edgy or weird? It's not working

Battle for Bikini Bottom also had some neat and catchy songs that feels like it does indeed belong in the show:

>youtube.com/watch?v=fz-Sstui9yc

The link related has to be the most memorable video game song that'll forever be in my mind right alongside Killzone 3's menu song and also the instrumental version of Whispers of Oxenfurt.

these

Any of the TMNT games by Konami, I had a Genesis so I grew up on Hyperstone Heist, of course that costs a small fortune on the secondary market now.

Which one Sup Forums

>Killzone
>Spongebob
Found this juxtaposition hilarious
But yeah, I love when they put some effort into these games and try to make it like the show/comic/what have you

in saying the game got me motion sick and it was a memory I had from playing this game my man

Well, with you saying good boy with your dog eating your vomit, it seemed like you were going for creepy

Nigga how long have you been on this site

The left, but I'm biased because that's the one I had as a kid.

Please god Buster bust all over my face. Bust loose ropes of cum all over my face Buster Bunny

>beloved copy of Hyperstone Heist stops working after many years
>$40 minimum on the aftermarket and that's if you're lucky
It hurts

>ctrl+f
>ultimate alliance
>0 results

You utter faggots

Underrated gem

It was posted.
We're faggots, but for different reasons.

>ctrl+f
>no X-Men Legends 2
WTF Sup Forums?

Oh God, this game's soundtrack is incredible at times
youtu.be/nrUt7BoJFcw

I've only played the SNES version, but from what I've seen the Genesis/Megadrive version looks more fun.

>no one has posted Ultimate Spiderman

>or the Armada video game

ctrl+f isn't really necessary, the thread's not THAT large

Loved that game. It and Spider-Man 2 were great Spider-Man games

That was a real fun game but it felt really short for me. If there was more stuff to do in that game it'd be a 10/10

I felt like it had a decently lengthed story

I know, and I hate that they fucked us like that. Hopefully Zootwopia will get us a proper game.

mobile/freemium

Kingdom Hearts is actually amazing. I went into the franchise thinking it would be awful as hell and ended up loving it

I enjoyed the gba incredibles underminer game so it makes me sad that will likely be retconed by the new movie.
I have no idea if the console versions were any good.

Welcome to hell, enjoy your staying

Here's hoping the sequel is released on PC.

The DS game was surprisingly good.

Never played it, so unless it has some important shit, it can be probably exist in canon or out of canon. The Underminer was just a villain at the end of the movie. I doubt Incredibles 2 would pay that part of the ending any mind specifically

I know Armada was ass, but this game was probably the best thing to come out of it desu.

Rex: I don't like confrontations.

So by video game logic, he's willing to aid Woody out of the room against all the other toys.

Also, my God, why is Andy's bedroom longer then The Flinstone's living room?

Why isn't there a new game for the Xboxone and PS4?