EMPIRE OF DUST

I feel like this entire documentary was just made so that the Chinese workers could vent their frustrations with the Congolese.

>implying we need a documentary to know niggers are stupid and lazy

>build roadways and systems to better allow you to steal Africa's resources away from them
>wtf why aren't the natives taking care of the roads????

>Why aren't these people from a culture where work culture hasn't developed not working as hard as I want them to

Belgium ditched them half a century ago.50 years of doing nothing blacks are amazing.

I'm pretty sure it was made by Belgiums as a I told you so

The entire continent has been fucked over repeatedly for centuries. I don't really understand why people are surprised that the natives are underdeveloped.

>fucked over
How so? You mean by blacks?

by god and genetics I'm assuming

>Belgiums

>niggers xDD
This isn't Sup Forums, faggots.

Ethiopia wasnt colonized. Still a shithole.

Fucking cuck

>implying the movie is all about racism, colonization and culture shock, rather than showing Lao and Eddie's animosity subtly developing into mutual respect filled with healthy banters.

Is he using the power stance to draw chi from the barren soil?

oh.. he was just stretching

>The entire continent has been fucked over repeatedly for centuries.
No

or maybe it's because the people living there aren't capable of developing their country given their IQ is below 80

fuck dee wyte mans roads an sheit

they stole all the resources that keep the roads and trains running :-(
There is absolutely no other resources, whitey has all of them hidden in their country. :-(

>We didn't leave Africa out of kindness, we gave up on the people

>implying a whole fucking movie, about them, would get through their thick skulls
>so tiresome

Roads are fucking fundamental to civilization. But to be fair I think they were built for a group of people who are incapable of such a thing.

the hell is work culture

underrated roast

they need to give Eddie and Lao their own show tbqh.

The Dutch left 50 years ago, and they only went backwards after.

Everyone that watches this always rips on the Congolese. Nobody points out that Lao is grossly incompetent as well.

the same recources africans failed to put to use for 200000 thousand years

when eddy is ruling drc with an iron fist he'll invite lao back to chat about the old days in construction

>Empire of JUST

>American education

Africa was a fucking trading hub, it's how those original empires grew. Mali, Songhai, this is fucking high school freshman shit

>empires
>never developed a written language
>never domesticated animals
>never developed irrigation
>never discovered the wheel
>"empires"

A bunch of niggers living in proximity of one another does not an empire make.

>defending slavery because of muh trade

I love how Sup Forumsacks miss the entire point of this movie
>Eddie is a highly accomplished Congolese that has taught himself several languages
>Lao is a corporate lackey that needs to be babysat just to get anything done
>Lao can't even get his Chinese subordinates to do what he wants, takes out all of his frustrations on the Congolese and Eddie
>Eddie takes the punishment because he wants his damn paycheck, only restrains himself to the occasional bant
>Eddie is basically the only person leading the Congolese workers, all the chinks can do is bitch and whine

>never developed a written language
literally false.
>never domesticated animals
Oh yes, the mecca pilgrimage was all on foot, I forgot.
>Never devloped irrigation
Literally a lie.
>Never discovered the wheel
Technically true if you're a brainlet who doesn't know how technological advancement works.

They very literally were empires. Why fucking speak on things you don't know about?

>conflating being a polyglot with being intelligent
You realize most Mexicans speak the Espanol and the English, right? Then again, when you're arguing for the brilliance of subsaharan Africans, I guess Mexican intellectuals aren't a big stretch.

This.

>arguing about black Africans
>posts accomplishments by north Africans / Middle Easterners
Is it really so bad that you couldn't find a single actual nigger accomplishment?

we wuz arabs and shit

Quit trying to "help", you're just making the rest of us look stupid.

That's amharic, ethiopian language, in the picture, user...

slavery is the human natural state

did your blue pilled brain ever wonder at the coincidence that slavery became "unfashionable" right around the time of modern industry and the banker jews realized it would be cheaper to use machines than pay for slaves?

something they just forget to mention in school lol

>Ethiopians aren't black now

Ok. So I'd assume pic related doesn't count now?

Not developed by black Africans though.

>empires

Man, black africa has always been shit and always will be shit. There are more slaves today than every in history and huge portion of them are in africa. It's their way

>Jews make up language
>blacks adopt it
>"we created dis n shit"

So what? Even if the blacks never created their own written language, they have one now.

What? Are you actually saying Jews made nsibidi? Holy shit, Igbos are actualy Khazars now, stormfag said so.

Ahistorical nonsense

>shifting goalposts

>goes from arguing a script well known to be Jewish to shit like Nsibidi that could barely be called a written language that no one knows where it was developed
Just throwing as much shit at the wall to see what sticks, huh?

>nsibidi
>"black language" despite no historian ever finding evidence that black africans developed it
>icon for "house" in nsibidi is a square house
>all Africans using nsibidi have only ever dwelt in round houses
Hmmm. Really activates my almonds.

>retard colonists don't know what they're talking about when trying to translate

Oh yeah Ethiopia is white by the way! Maji Maji were wiped out by a plague! Leopold dindu nuffin! We brought civilization!

>world renowned linguist and historian who not only wrote THE book, but several of the cornerstone books on ancient languages doesn't know what he's talking about
Well, enlighten us with your great wikipedia knowledge. Where does the language originate? And source your answer please.

congo was never a trade hub dumb amerinigger

has there been an update on eddie? he's an alright dude.

If you take a look at history you'll find that every nation has been fucked up. But from some reason Africans didn't learn from that the same way Europeans or Asians did. That was what fueled their advancement, copying others and figuring out better things.

There's a sequel in the works, not even memeing

source?

>learning a language that completely surrounds you when you're an immigrant to a new country is comparable to learning Chinese and other languages when located in Africa

Stop talking. You're retarded.

Africans were sitting on these resources since they evolved to walk on two legs. Why did it take whites in the 1800s to show them that they had resources?

I guess Black Pander is wrong about the idea that just the presence of resources makes a civilization.

Some made up niggerspeak for "actually putting effort into existing and fluorishing"

Yeah fuck off desu. The British left a fuck ton of infrastructure in India which they have been maintaining and using till this day. Those colleges, schools, official buildings are still considered premier institutions over there.

(((moving the goalpost)))

exactly, India got shafted by the Muslims and Brits and fuck knows who else and it's not a total shithole like Africa is

Almost every country in both Americas was colonized. And they aren't as bad as Africa.

The problem with Africa is niggers.

Kek

I am brazilian, and I know portuguese, french, english, and now I'm getting on japanese. I have never ever left my country even for tourism, I have no job, and I'm taking more than 2 years to finish college than I should because I waste all the day shitposting on Sup Forums.

By your standards, am I a genius?

India and the Indians were treated very fucking differently.

Why?

>central Europe gets invaded and colonised by Roman Empire
>they later expand on the project of civilisation that the romans began
Yeah man, they would have been better off if they had just acted like Africans, wtf?

Indians were civilized and capable of doing things of respect. There's a reason it got called the 'jewel in the crown of the British empire', after all. They were also more cooperative and willing to work with the Brits.

Africans were tribal as fuck. The European powers didn't trust them with anything, which is understandable, but it's why they learned nothing from colonization.

Because they actually wanted to be a part of civilization.

So you're agreeing with us. Everyone else is more civilized, as a group, than blacks.

Yeah but I'm disagreeing with the idea that the British Raj was ran in a way like British Africa

>everyone remotely intelligent says all of worth that can be said about the documentary
>threads continue
>all that remains are racists who never tire of hearing themselves speak and gaining validation via imagined response making an echochamber

For the whole of recorded history, every attempt at a meaningful civilization in africa was ransacked by foreign powers seeking to exploit the region for resources. This has neither stopped or even slowed down all that much. The chinese are trying to do to africa what the west does to them, and, oddly, it isn't working, because they don't want to spend ANY money on it while getting nothing but returns. Everyone is frustrated and upset and everyone is blaming everyone else, because no one really cares about the why or the how.

>For the whole of recorded history
wrong. Antiquity to the 1500s was marked by trade between eastern africa and the near east/western india where both parties prospered

The Atlantic Slave Trade benefited Africa more than it underdeveloped it.

>Thus far it has been argued that those Africans who participated willingly in the slave trade were not constrained from doing so by any moral belief that slavery was wrong nor by a belief that all black people shared a common identity. It has further been proposed that Africans’ reason for doing so was rational and universal, the profit motive. These ideas lead us to explore two historical questions: What exactly did Africans receive in return and how did people at the coast obtain people to be sold into slavery? The short answer to the first question is that Africans got pretty much what they wanted in exchange for the goods and people they sold away.

And as for the demographic effects of the slave trade
>The impact of the departures, therefore, could have been substantial at the peak of the trade in the decades before 1810, were it not for several factors. First, those enslaved were young, on average in their late teens or a bit older, meaning that the lost population could be replenished in a couple of decades. Second, the potential losses to Africa were lessened by the fact that twice as many males as females departed in the transatlantic trade (in contrast to a higher proportion of females in the trans-Saharan trade), since birthrates closely follow the number of fertile females. The third mitigating factor is that the Atlantic trade introduced new food crops to Africa from the Americas, notably maize, manioc (cassava), sweet potatoes, and other crops, which improved nutritional resources. The introduction of drought-resistant manioc to famine-prone West-Central Africa seems to have been particularly important in curtailing losses in famine years.

But a huge part of China is just as shitty as Africa. Only big cities could be considered modern, hell they're still murdering little girls in some places.

>wrong
>posts cherry picked infromation that undermine's his own attempt at a rebuttle

>we taught Sup Forums how to debate wrong as a joke

I will however concede that the effects of the Scramble for Africa left African nations ill-equipped for the twentieth century. Forcing villagers to work at mines or farms for a particular cash crop resulted in a huge loss of potential domestic production, not to mention the fucking up of the creation of nation-states.

My point is that it's disingenuous to say that Africa was exploited for "the whole of recorded history", as it paints Africans with the same brush that the imperialists used, that Africans were in need of saving and didn't know any better.

>>posts cherry picked infromation that undermine's his own attempt at a rebuttle
at least post an actual response other than
>muh Sup Forums bogeyman

Brilliant, but lazy

I don't need to. Every big jump in civilization was done on the backs of slave labor. Africans selling their slave labor, for no matter what price, is a loss for them.

>pointing out that africa has been exploted by foreign powers for the entirety of human history is saying africans didn't know better and need saving

You don't even read what you type, do you?

>. Africans selling their slave labor, for no matter what price, is a loss for them.
Then you admit it was their own undoing, and they weren't "ransacked by foreign powers" until the nineteenth century
Africa wasn't "exploited" until after the slave trade. To think that they were is to think that African rulers were weak and stupid.

>Then you admit it was their own undoing

Nope, but strawman as much as you want.

>Africa wasn't "exploited" until after the slave trade.
>egypt spent most of it's existence as a vassal state of rome until rome fell, then it fell shortly after

uh huh

you should probably invent the wheel too before the slave labor

Sub saharan Africa didn't start getting properly fucked over until the nineteenth century.

Holy fuck
Literally everyone means Sub-Saharan Africa, specifically Bantu SSA, when they say Africa, especially in regards to a movie set in the fucking Congo.

>africa isn't part of africa

yea okay

Not really. All you need for slavery is another dude who you don't like and a bigger rock than him to make him do what you want. For a wheel you have to figure out sledges then rollers then how axels work and to really make use of it you need to domesticate animals and that's a whole other issue.

>egypt spent most of it's existence as a vassal state of rome until rome fell, then it fell shortly after
But that's wrong, Rome didn't exist for the vast majority of ancient egypt.

Just like Mexico is not a part of America.

yeah but if there's no big projects to do there's not much point to slaves, which is why they sold the fuckers off

Denotation vs. connotation.

>mexico isn't in north america

keep diggin that hole

Could you address ?

Would you rather live in rural China or in rural Africa?

Sup Forums phone poster pls go and stay go

He's not wrong. Afirca will always be shit because of niggers. Look at Rhodesia and south africa under white rule.

>Ethiopia wasnt colonized
It was, by the Soviets.