Superior Iron Man Storytime

But why?

Wait, Riri was already around when Superior Iron Man came out?

>Wait, Riri was already around when Superior Iron Man came out?
I think. not sure.

Never question storytimes.

That doesn't fit, Superior came out in 2015 and Riri was introduced in 2016.

Would Secret Empire have been better if it were remarketed as Superior Captain America?

>That doesn't fit, Superior came out in 2015 and Riri was introduced in 2016.
Maybe that Rhodey" niece.

What's with the amount of exposure Superior Iron Man is getting on Sup Forums this past week?

She wasn't. She's purely a Bendis Donut Steel, and Bendis' run was after Superior.

>What's with the amount of exposure Superior Iron Man is getting on Sup Forums this past week?
I wonder too.

She wasn't around much either because no one else wanted to use a character created by Kot.

Iron Devil?

wew lad

Is Lila Rhodes the superior Iron Girl?

Actually, Riri should be the Superior version, because she was introduced second, and she's far closer to being a supervillain.

What's wrong with trying to make money over his invention? The fuck Pepper? First you made Tony pull the plug on Happy now you want to pull the fun from Tony.

This armor looks cooler, how could he be evil?

Eh, it wouldn't have made a difference.

My guess? There was a SIM thread a wekk or so ago that reached 300 replies, so maybe some anons felt inspired. It was a fun book anyway.

The only Iron Girl worth a damn is Toni Ho, and she'll be ruined by BENIS in the coming months.

Pepper's a self-righteous bitch and Tony's getting undermined, what else is new?

It's weird that, when a character becomes evil, they get a darker suit. Tony? He gets a lighter, more "simple" on the surface, but much more advanced under the hood. Blue & White is really a wicked cool color scheme, and it's pretty rare.

"HEY TONY YOU KNOW THAT LEGAL THING YOU'RE DOING?! WELL IM PUTTING A STOP TO IT!" What in the fuck DD, aren't you a lawyer.

>b-but i-it's im-immoral

You blind fuck, he's selling perfection for 40k per year. There's medication that costs more than that.

Bendis is taking over USAvengers?

I like this Tony. When good Tony returned did he give Extremis to everyone without the app gatekeeping?

No, in his super-awesome "DA SEARCH FOR TONY STANK" story, he'll bring in every armored character. So you'll only have to wait a few months to see his Donut Steel steam-roll all over Toni!

Ikr, what extremis is doing is giving you a perfect healthy body and it's not like it's depriving you of your inhibitions so whatever choice you make is your own, all this moral high ground shit is ridiculous. How come if Marvel tries to paint someone as a villain they just fail at it.

Nope, he forgot all about that, went and created a new armor like usual, and forgot all about Extremis. Hell, he even gave a random chick his tech, so he's obviously not right in the head.

Marvel is the literally the "capitalism is bad m'kay" company, what did you expect?

Did the artist forget to draw Daredevil and just draw Spider-man instead? Why does DD look like a child

Thank you. I don't know why I expected more.

>what gives you the right?
The law?