Would this work on screen?

Would this work on screen?

Not the game, but just the premise and story of the franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not anymore. (((They))) wouldn't allow it. Which is also why the modern installments are flavors of "issue of the day" version true conspiracy.

You're a complete jackass

This one specifically or the franchise?

Either way, yea. I'm surprised it hasn't been made into a show already. The only cause for concern is that similar themes have been done elsewhere and it might come across as unoriginal or boring. Also the anti-globalism thing goes against the current narrative.

>Aug lives matter

I don't need you second-guessing me.

You're gonna burn alright.

Would be a GOAT show. Kind of like Altered Carbon, but less weird and far less full-frontal male nudity.

The difference is that the Augs were actually oppressed, instead of just jobless college students with nothing else to do besides "activism."

My vision is augmented.

It's just a strange theme, I wish they went with something else.

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

I'm positive it would be some pleb watered down bullshit like ScarGhost in the Shell. AT BEST, we would get Mankind Divided which really isn't ideal...

No way Deus Ex (2000) ever gets adapted faithfully. Blade Runner 2049 was the last high concept sci-fi we had and it flopped at the box office. Even if it was made into a TV show, the budget would be shit and I'm sure it would look godawful.

Conspiracy theories are kinda blasé by now, so who knows

dunno why this triggered people, it perfectly summed up the retarded non activism people get up to that doesn't change anything that happens today

Why contain it?

bless you for posting this.
Just re-read Neuromancer. Or find pleasure in the 8.c.h..n.e.t/cyber/ that exists. Or better yet, create your own that's realistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

I've got some good news for both of you.
I have contamination and mutants in my brain.

Sure. The basic premise is
>"what if all conspiracy theories were true"
That plus a dash of cyberpunk would make a great movie.

Pretty good stuff, that I completely missed on my first playthrough.