mega.nz/#!VUZFCazY!chHWwzyCeo7aFo0xYWqzrkbd9y1FjFt4cXh11eyZdPs
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u0xyPfnNFqRElMYlZFOEo2Zms/view?usp=sharing

Great Dime Chase
mega.nz/#!oEg0gYaA!4qaut8mJKAuSkUBFE3z-Ha4lDUo0eyIPDMwTJscwV9Q
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u0xyPfnNFqNlpNdDdQUjNtUWc/view?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP0Neif7Y4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm mad. I did expect that they turned Gyro into an asshole but not into a mad professor. Changing character is always questionable but when you do -make them better and not into another boring trope.

Blittering Blatterskite. That little bulb is very handy to have around.

Are you new?

>make them better and not into another boring trope.
This is something I kind of don't like so far. All the characters who have been re-imagined (So everyone sans Launchpad, Donald, and Scrooge) have been very typical tropes and archetypes. Almost to the point of it feeling like they're playing it safe.

Even Ms. Beakley who everyone kept hyping up to be Grandma Brock Samson I feel like is going to be as lame as the grandma from The Lorax.

I mean, starting a show out with archetypes so you can break them down works, but this doesn't feel like a show that wants to dissect tropes and turn them on their head. I have a feeling it's going to be a very "by the book" kind of show with just random mystery elements thrown in to hook the Gravity Falls audience.

>to hook the Gravity Falls audience.
Well episode 1+3 are partly written by John Aoshima who worked on GF.

Ms. Beakley is pretty much what I was hoping for though

Just watched Daytrip. I liked it. Hard to call Webby perfect when she's so ridiculously socially inept. It's an amusing flaw. Louie is still my favorite kid, though. I expected Ma Beagle to be slightly more competent. I can see Bigtime getting taken out that easily, but in the other series Ma was practically impossible to capture. It's the reason the Beagle boys could always break out.

anyone got links to episode 1?

I believe it's on both Kimcartoon and Watchcartoononline, and probably a number of other sites where one can stream cartoons for free.

Disney put it up on their channel
youtube.com/watch?v=gP0Neif7Y4E

Yeah, Ma got caught pretty easily, and she's always the one that bakes up a plan to bust the boys out of prison. Better hope Babyface can cook.

>Hard to call Webby perfect when she's so ridiculously socially inept. It's an amusing flaw.
But that's the thing, it's not REALLY a flaw, it's more like a quirk. A flaw gets you into trouble. A quirk is there for laughs and to give someone a trait unique to them.

Like, Donald's anger is a flaw. It can get him into trouble. Webby's anti-social trait has yet to prove itself as being a roadblock or obstacle. It seems to be more fuel for them to have emotional moments and character development, but it's not very interesting to watch.

Downloading is taking fucking forever. Does anyone know if it's been uploaded anywhere yet?

Why Babyface?

I'm not really liking the direction they've taken with the beagle boys, but I guess we will have to wait and see. I hope Ma proves to be more competent.

I loved the BBs at first because they actually looked menacing. Then they jobbed to Webby because she must be proven that she's perfect and precious the way she is.
They're doing the usual thing where the boy characters develop by making mistakes while the girls do it by accepting their quirkiness, which is... meh.

2017 Webbigail's social awkwardness is just as much of a hindrance as is Donald's short temper. And unlike Donald's hulk rage, Webby's kung-fu skills and over-enthusiasm to the point of ruining things aren't powered by her flaw to be a shitty liar who instantly kicks people in the face because strangers might possibly be dangers.

Because tiny babyface in an apron and baking for his brothers is adorable.

I doubt that they're going to send Ma Beagle to the jail, though. I mean, except for being rude and perhaps using physical violence upon the manager of the Funzone, she didn't break any laws.
Her sons might be charged for kidnapping, though.

Webby got them all banned for life from the boys favorite hangout spot on the first trip she ever took there and it was only the fact that they were kidnapped in the place that let them get back in afterwards.

She also got them thrown off the bus which forced them to walk which is what got them spotted in the first place.

Webby being a socially awkward dork is a pretty big flaw, but she has friends who are willing to put up with it because she has other redeeming qualities, but even within the show they acknowledge that she's far from perfect.

There are a lot of writers in common. Emmy Cicierega is also a big one. I think Disney just moved them all to the new project

This whole show is shit.

Did Scoorge say crackpots and weeaboos?

This.

Nice to see them getting work then. I liked Gravity Falls so it'll be fun to see what the writers come up with for this show.

How would Ma Beagle show off being more competent in her introduction episode, though? She only appeared in the third act and had to improvise a defense how to deal with Beakly, whom she quickly suspected would be sent by Scrooge to rescue Webby and the triplets.
With Bigtime getting taken out and being used as bait, there wasn't really much for her to do.
She did come up with a way how to make Webby drop prone, though. And the latter only managed to win because she lured Ma Beagle into a trap.

Weirdos.

I'd have said Bigtime but he got caught too. Burger would just keep eating all the cakes he made with hacksaws and shovels in them, but that's no problem because he and Bouncer also got caught. Speaking of which, why is Burger SKINNY?? Anyway of the regular Beagles that leaves Baggy and Bebop (lazy idiots), and Bankjob who would just make Babyface do it.

Ergo we better hope Babyface can cook!

Honestly, Ma shouldn't show up yet. Unless they're storing Blackheart as the legit leader.

Why do people like it?
Are they shills?

Maybe I'm just a beaglefag but I feel like Big-time was downgraded a bit too. Especially when he had a time out and had that "why doesn't ma love me" speech.

Forget Blackheart. He's not ever going to appear in a Ducktales cartoon if they already have Ma as the strong leading matriarch.

I liked it when webby bothered roxanne reading "the joy of personal space", that was funny

What's with Roxanne popping up out of nowhere in Ducktales?

Then they need to make her as crafty and intelligent as usual. Otherwise the Beagles are just kinda there.

For whatever reason, the goof troop universe exists in ducktales along with tailspin and darkwing duck. I think they just threw her in as an easter egg.

One thing's for certain, the main theme of this show so far has really been family.
Donald and his relationship to Scrooge and his nephews, Scrooge mending his ties and connecting with his nephews, Webby becoming the unofficial sister of the triplets, the Beagle Boys and their mother, lil bulb and Gyro.

Burger was offensive and fatphobic. Naturally the only thing to do was completely rewrite his character and make him an anorexic fuccboi

She's a random background character that doesn't really look anything like Roxanne that people are just assuming is her when there hasn't been any evidence to support that.

>that doesn't really look anything like Roxanne
She looks a little bit like her

Humans are capable of liking different things without anyone necessarily being wrong since taste hinges on subjective judgement rather than objective facts.

Some people would honestly choose a bowl of cereal over a well cooked filet mignon and the fact that they do so isn't really hurting me in any way even if I don't agree with it.

So shills.

I just got back from work. What's the verdict?

Dude, she looks just like roxanne. It's roxanne.

I hope that awkward behavior eventually gets Webby into some real trouble, or at least in a genuinely uncomfortable situation. Not because I dislike her, but because I think it could be entertaining and give her a chance to grow as a character. Make it both a quirk and a flaw.

It's tumblr pandering shit.

Sure, whatever helps you feel better about the rest of the world not being mind-clones of you.

Remember that as a designated bad guy/gal, she must lose ultimately. And she shows her craftiness with the rope bridge trick. What else should she have done? Take a gun and shoot Webby dead?

We're all grieving over OG Burger, user. To lose such a powerful character is truly a tragedy. Damn SJWs.

Yes

She seemed pretty competent when she stole the construction bots from Glomgold. And I think Robot Robbers was her introductory episode, too. She kicked ass in that one. Moreso than the average Beagle Boy anyway. But the main talent she seemed to have that all the other Beagles lacked wasn't planning or barking orders, it was evading capture. I think her getting her ass kicked is fine, but I'd have expected her to wriggle out and bail on the boys somehow. In the earlier episodes of old Ducktales she usually manages that.

I feel it's a flaw when it has negative consequences for the character. Webby felt understandably bad about how much she was fucking everything up, and was punished several times for doing so. If the misfortune she brought was played off as being everyone's fault but hers I'd agree, but it was clear she had no one to blame but herself.

I don't know how much of a roadblock you need it to be, but getting kicked off the bus and having to walk through a bad neighborhood to Funzone is the whole reason they were attacked by the Beagleboys, and besides that she ruined Dewey and Louie's good time.

Come to think of it, when are we gonna get some Huey action?

Get her nephews to have their ass kicked, get up and drag them away while screaming "this isn't over". There.

I can dig that. It's kind a common theme these days, but it's a broad one and there are plenty of ways of writing to keep it fresh.

8/10 they shit on the Beagle boys quite a bit even if they are idiots a child can get the best out of full grown adults, haven't seen the Gyro episode.

The Beagle Boys aren't her nephews, they're her sons.

>If I keep shouting tumblr, maybe this time it'll come true

It already has.

If they ruin- I mean, change- Bankjob and Babyface I will truly be disgusted.

Sup Forums always shouts tumblr when the board doesn't like a show, but won't shout tumblr for when a show actually is tumblr if the board does

If new Burger is still funny I'm down. Fat guy loves to eat jokes are low hanging fruit, but I'm not exactly above that, so you better have something better to replace it.

The real problem is that Burger also had the gimmick of being modeled after Curly of the Three Stooges, which made him one of the most memorable and likeable of the core Beagles. So if he's not gonna be the silly fat guy with the funny voice, what is he gonna be? Might as well just have two Baggy Beagles at that point.

It's mostly just three or four people who are so autistic about liking it they spam image dumps of the same fanart while talking like Tumblrinas with, "People can like different things!" spiels or, "If you don't wanna discuss Ducktales, you can just leave the thread right now." holier-than-thou faggots.

It really strikes me as most of the fans posting in these threads as either fragile women or underages. This reboot is a joyless cash-in that's robbed all the charm of the original Duck adventures in favor of generic modern day cartoon tropes. It's made Ducktales as sterile as it possibly can all because Disney wanted another Gravity Falls hit again.

Take off the nostalgia googles

To be fair, the Beagle Boys losing to HDL isn't anything at all new. That happened a lot. Maybe not Ma though. I don't remember her getting beaten by the kids but it's been forever and she probably did at some point.

He seems to not talk much. He only had one line i think and it was a mumble. It looks like they're going with the quiet guy route.

>still using 'life is like a hurricane'

What the fuck?

Doesn't Disney know how insensitive that is to the Puerto Rican community?

HDL didn't really start kicking their asses until later on in the original series though.
Sure the Beagle Boys are low ranking goons but then seem just a little too pathetic here.

Not every Beagle Boy had a ton of personality, but some of them did. Burger was one of them. If he's not anymore that's fine, but I expect Baggy or Babyface or somebody to stand out in his place eventually. I ain't mad, but I got high hopes.

Is this that one autist from the last thread?

For me the reboot annoys me because the humor is too in your face. Lots of yelling and jokes one after another, while the original was more subtle.
So I guess it depends on the person.

Go for the jugular, Webby.

Again, shills.

When all you have is a spork.

>Everyone who likes what I don't like was paid to promote it

Go back to tumblr.

I wish I had such a job.

You don't.

I make only a few cents per post.

Can you disprove it?
Because as this chad points out
It's only a vocal minority that likes it. Everyone else agrees it's shit.

Yeah. Just let him be.

Is it enough to buy some Pep with it?

Argumentum ad populum, you think the consensus on Sup Forums is majority hate it, therefore anyone who does like it has to be a shill.

Which is true.

Anyone else noticing how racist it is?

Nearly everyone is portrayed as either white or culturally european. There's no ethnic diversity at all.

>HDL didn't really start kicking their asses until later on in the original series though.
Really? Because I vaguely recall them failing to capture them in an abandoned theater, losing the model ship they stole and getting encased in chocolate. Though the last thing might have been Scrooge. And that was all in Ep 1.

No, just because a group of autists high on nostalgia hate it doesn't mean you can't like it. Most of the criticism i've seen is THEY CHANGED IT and TUMBLR which isn't an argument

Inb4 Bankjob is a nerdy weeb with skeleton arms and Babyface turns into a bishiebeagle with long lustrous hair

Say no more.

Eh, who cares if he calls us shills. Or whatever he comes up with next.

Ignore it.

>HDL didn't really start kicking their asses until later on in the original series though.
They beat them in literally episode 1

Because Disney is afraid of having strong ethnic characters in their works.
Just look at GF and Star Vs.

I'm high on nostalgia and I'm loving the show so far. It doesn't mean I don't have a gripe here and there, but I'm still pretty optimistic about this.

I don't know if this is sarcasm or what but anyway

>Blacks are portrayed literally as dogs and criminals

Very nice, Disney.

Any way we can get their website shut down for this?

>There I posted it. Do I get my $1.25 now Master Disney?

Gyro is the only real complaint I have. I think his lines would work a bit better for Ludwig von Drake, but even then they're too mean for Ludwig.

Thats true, but the beagle boys eventually got the better of them in the episode later on and did get away with the ship to give to El Capitan.

It wasn't until the nephews had Scrooge's help with the chocolate that the beagles were really caught.

No.

I'm already on it senpai.
Twitter is going to get pissed.

See

This should go viral on twitter for lels

That was the case in the original, too. But the dogs weren't just blacks. A whole bunch of them were from South America, the Middle East, I think the one Scrooge became friends with in prison had an Irish name. But a lot of them were either criminals or savages, that's for sure.