Kill Six Billion Demons / K6BD / KSBD

Kill Six Billion Demons / K6BD / KSBD

Labyrinth

>There's a long way to go

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.com/water-house/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have an eternity to know your flesh.

Not really a labyrinth, is it? I mean, there seems to be a way to reach the top of the grid walls in just about every cell, and then you can just walk along the grid lines wherever you want to go.

Awesome Hellraiser reference.

I was considering picking up the first trade since I love the look of the art work but the plot sounds pretty generic, convince me to buy it.

Either buy it or don't, faggot. You can read the entire thing online for free.

its a fucking webcomic mate, just read it you tit

Thing is, it is infinite
I'm guessing the doors are sorta like portals to other places in the labyrinth and you gotta go through a specific path

1. it is a webcomic
2. the plot is an excuse to touch on larger themes of violence, fate, and free will.
3. the supplemental material alone, the psalms and stories, are fantastic
4. it's free

Also since there's not much to discuss I AM POSTING THE LIE OF THE WATER HOUSE because it's my favorite

See
You can read the comic for free and decide for yourself if you feel like supporting the artist in the meantime. I know I did.

killsixbilliondemons.com/water-house/

>The Lie of the Water House

>YISUN and Hansa walked the king’s road once, drinking plum wine. They were enfleshed as maidens at the time, for boastful, drunken Ogam swore on his high seat at the speaking house that any feat accomplished by his brothers he could redouble seven times again. Hansa, of crafty mind, and bearing little love for a brother whose raucous singing frequently interrupted his philosophical fugues, immediately saw an opportunity to deprive Ogam of his prized and well-boasted-about manhood for a fortnight, and challenged him to a contest of womanly love-making, sewing, and hearth sweeping, and for a time there was great mirth in the Red City.

>“Dearest Un-Hansa,” spoke YISUN, after a moment, as they strolled along an expanse of fractal glass and cold fire, “Art thou not flesh of my self love? Springst thou not from my recursive womb?”

>“Sprung I from your brow, for it is my lot in life to beat my hands against it in return for ejecting me,” said Hansa, in jest, but in truth he listened.

>“Knowst thou the meaning of my name Y-S-U-N is the true name of sovereignty?” spoke YISUN plainly.

>” I do,” spoke Hansa, for it was true.

>YISUN then assumed a speaking form that was bright and very cold, from her breath she inhaled the void, and when she exhaled, beautiful water came forth from her pliant lips in great rushing gasps, and there was a sound like a clear bell that meant emptiness. Hansa was very moved by this display and watched as the shining water curved and bent upon itself and crystallized, and suddenly before the pair was a great, beautiful house, translucent and all filled with light of many colors.

>“Observe my work,” said YISUN, pleased.

>“It is an astounding work,” said Hansa, clearly impressed. They strode inside the house at YISUN’s bidding. The walls were clear and smooth as crystal, and warm to the touch. It had a wide hall, and a full hearth, and was full of light and air, and the openness of the place with the starkness of the void was incredibly pleasing. Hansa would have given half his lordship for such a house, in truth, for his own was a dark and cramped tomb of iron and dust.

>“Observe again,” said YISUN, with a keen eye. Hansa did, and as he looked closer, he saw the walls, the floor, the vaulted roof, the wall coverings, and even the altar with the flowers in the visiting hall were all made of water – water as clear and still and solid as smooth and perfect glass.

>“Water, lord?” spoke Hansa, sensing some purpose.

>“What,” spoke YISUN playfully, “is the meaning of this allegory?”

>They reposed for a while as Hansa thought, in the resting hall of that great water house, and gazed through the shining rim of that house across the great void, where the empty sky was perfect in its nothingness. The house rung gently like a bell and it was pleasing to Hansa as he sat in his woman’s flesh and thought.

>After a while, he said this:

>“The house is a man’s life.”

>“Why this?” answered YISUN, as was the fashion.

>“Because although it is very beautiful and filled with many fine things, it is only water, after all. It would be poor to rely on its existence – it is only water pretending to be a house. In truth, there is no real house here at all, just as there is no Hansa, or no plums.”

>“This is a good answer,” said YISUN, and made a small motion with her long white fingers, and smiled.

>“It is an infuriating answer,” said Hansa, his mood darkening, and his borrowed brow furrowing, “As is common with you. How can one grant themselves the pleasure to enjoy such a fine thing? It sparkles and shines like a gorgeous jewel, but its sparkle is an intimate falsehood.”

>“Death is my gift to you,” spoke YISUN in reply.

>“What’s the point,” spoke Hansa, bitterly,”Of such a fine house, if it is only a lie? What is the point of Hansa, if Hansa is only a lie?”

>“I am a fine liar,” spoke YISUN in reply.

>Hansa was silent a moment.

>“It is a beautiful house,” he admitted, after some time, “It is a beautiful lie.”

>“Our self-realization is the most beautiful lie there is. I am the most conceited and prime liar. Lies are the enemy of stagnation and my self-salvation. How could we appreciate the shining beauty of my house of lies,” spoke YISUN, arching her supple back, “if there was always such a house? How could we appreciate Hansa if there was always such a Hansa?”

>They sat in stillness a while longer.

>“In truth, we would get very bored,” said Hansa, after a while.

>“In truth, we would,” said YISUN.

Can't wait for more ultraviolence and weird architecture.

You can, sure, but that's not the way to the vault.

Fuck, Abbadon must have hated drawing this page.

I can't wait for Allison to dreamrape Incubus and slap the shit out of Cio.

spooky.

Also, I wonder how the other mercs feel after witnessing that bloody sacrifice. Is it every man for himself now, or are they still going to pretend everything's fine and dandy?

The whole point of the sacrifice was to hire someone specifically to sacrifice them. All the devils were on it. And it's every devil for himself always anyway for them so that would make little difference.

So who's driving right now? Incubus, or Allison?

I'm guessing Incubus mimicking Allison to the best of his ability.

I don't know what this is, but Killy did it better.