Who's the best wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxICgzgwAis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not include Marge you fuk

What he said Marge outclasses all these twats.

I forgot about her

Francine is the only one that is not a fucking sociopath and cares abouth er husband.

What a funny way of spelling Linda.

Bobby. there was an entire Thanksgiving special about how he was a better wife than Peggy

Linda > Marge >Peggy > Francine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lois

>Unreliable
>Alcoholic
Yeah perfect wife right there

>Francine
>one episode's ending had her proudly proclaiming she'd leave Stan the second he couldn't provide for her
>to be fair he proclaimed he'd only love her if she's attractive, but still, this thread is about wives

I like them all except Lois. They all mean well, but have their flaws, but Lois can just be downright malicious.

You forgot Donna you hack.

Linda>Peggy>>>Francine>>>>>>>>Lois

The first two both openly and vocally love their families. They spend time with them whenever possible, make an active effort to be a positive influence in their lives and give of themselves to benefit their well-being. Linda edges Peggy out because there are fewer instances of her letting her ego get in the way of her family's happiness than there are with Peggy.

Francine suffers from being in a show which is both more absurdist and irreverent with the way it treats its characters. At times she's your typical doting and overindulging wife/mother who loves both her children to some extent. At others she's a jaded, snarky and completely worn down by her position as the wife of a gun-toting lunative and the mother to a burnt out hippy who still lives in her childhood bedroom and a nasally wimp who shies away confrontation. Then there are the times where her relationship with Steve in particular is deeply unhealthy. All in all, though, there are many distinctive instances of Francine being a loyal and devoted wife and mother who actively cares about the rest of her family.

Lois is another matter entirely. Due in no small part to Family Guy's format and "humour", she is largely unconcerned with her family unit, selfish and, at the worst of times, downright abusive towards Peter and the kids. I could go in to further detail, but I'm just not interested enough in Family Guy as a subject to give it more attention than I absolutely have to.

Who?

Cleveland's wife.

I can agree with this.

Marge > Linda > Peggy > Donna > Francine >>> Lois

As an aside, Linda and Peggy are the only ones who have never cheated on their husbands. Infidelity immediately disqualifies Francine and Lois as "best wife" material.

If Bobby gets his head straight, he wouldn't need a woman.

Pre-Cancellation Lois was a lot better.

Marge>Linda>Francine>>>>>>>>the rest

If we're going by who's the sexiest, it goes:
Francine>Marge>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>the rest

Asami is best wife.

Bullshit, she's the husband in that relationship

>THAT IS NOT HOW TIES WORK!

Korra
>Masculine
>Physical
>Likes to play Sports
>Doesn't like make up or fashion
>Punches first, asks questions later

Asami
>Feminine
>Aggressive in a car
>Prefers to watch Sports
>Phenomenal Fashion
>More apt to think before acting.

Asami is the girl in the relationship.

Yeah, I'd say that's a fair assessment.

As much as this board hates Peggy Hill, she at least cares about her family; her ego about herself/her talents is and always has been her main problem, but she can push that aside if needs be.

Ehhh. First Season Peggy Hill would top Linda/everybody else going by that logic. I can't think of any glaring instance where her egotism ruined anybody's shit then, and I was rooting for her in that Boggle tourney. The only thing I can think of in Lois' favor from the pre-cancellation days was that she *didn't* abuse Meg or outright hate her to the extent that everybody else did/does. I'm *pretty* sure she was faithful to Peter in that time period, too, but hat was quickly thrown out as time went on...

Korra and everything she touches is shit.

I guess it's pretty clear she touched your life and taste then.

I don't Remember Francine cheating on her husband

She cheated on him with his future Cyborg self.

Nicole

She's the most hypocritical piece of shit imaginable
>has no job but constantly shits on Homer for being lazy when he doesn't want to devote every second of free time to chores
>kicks him out of his house because he glanced at a woman's ass (unintentionally)
>kicks him out of his house after she cheated on him because it's his fault for not satisfying her, despite this denies him sex constantly
>pretty sure she full on raped him at least once but it's funny because men getting raped is okay

Also Lois for similar reasons isn't much better.

Francine > Archer's Wife > Peggy > Louis

Francine is a major druggie
Linda is a alcoholic
Louis is a alcoholic, druggie, bitch and narcissistic jerk
Peggy is a dumb witted idiot who i cant stand

There all terrible people. Linda is probably the best out of the 4 but Francine could rock my body any day

One episode revealed right before Francine and Stan got married she cheated on in him with some guy in a club, and that there's a chance Stan's not Hayley's real father.

Francine. Obviously.

Nothing wrong with being an alcoholic.

>kicks him out of his house after she cheated on him because it's his fault for not satisfying her, despite this denies him sex constantly
When did that happen?
Also while talking shit about Marge
>Got mad at Homer for having a platonic relationship with a woman, but was OK with having a non sexual romantic relationship with Smithers.

I haven't watched it in a while but I think she was dating some guy and backed out of fucking him last second
How is Linda an alcoholic. I'd say Francine shouldn't even count given her writing is too inconsistent to even be judged

Francine. For some of the reasons that pointed, but honestly the moments where's she appears apathetic or mean towards her family usually come off as out of character and are used mostly for scene gags rather than being an established part of her character. She spends much more time doting on her family and only becomes combative with Steve and Hayley when she reaches her breaking point. And while she often gets frustrated with Stan, a lot of the time she ends up going along with him causing them to have a really good dynamic

Also, she's considered to be super hot in-universe.

There is a difference between just simply liking alcohol, and letting it get in the way of your relationships and other people's happiness. Just like there's a difference between a gamer and a fat, smelly dude who's holed up in his basement playing WoW.

Lois whores herself and often has affairs with PEETAH.

Didn't watch American Dad enough to study the characters

Peggy always shuts off Hank, often a hypocrite and a nag.

Literally who?

The show makes jokes every now and then about Lina really enjoying her alcohol but she only seems to go hard for it when it's appropriate... which still might be an early sign of alcoholism, I dunno'.

>How is Linda an alcoholic.
She is constantly drinking wine, they even call her one in a few episodes.
Of course despite that, we really don't see her get drunk a lot, and it doesn't seem she has a dependency at least not to the point anyone in the family is bothered by it.

So did Homer with his co-worker. Point is they're both flawed in the relationship but still try and make it work.

Sounds more like she just drinks a lot rather than having a dependency on it
Saying they're both flawed is really downplaying how shitty Marge is. Homer is flawed but that doesn't mean the relationship isn't incredibly one sided

Linda is the best of course. Loves her husband and helps with the restaurant. Decent mother, too. A little crazy but most women are, am I right?

Francine has been shown to be a shallow bitch on a couple of occasions, like when she and Stan are supposed to renew their wedding vows. I won't say anything about her substance abuse because that can be fun in reasonable amounts. Cheated on Stan. Not the worst choice but she's no Linda.

Won't even get started on Lois.

Peggy is an annoying know-it-all that in reality doesn't know shit, which is why I won't choose her. If she had a less grating personality she wouldn't be so bad. Brings in some money with her substitute teaching doesn't seem to be useless around the house.

Saw someone mentioning Marge. Definitely not better than Linda. Seems to have a very rigid moral compass, passing up on money that would have helped her family immensely. Then again, maybe not, as she has forcey dorcey sex time with her husband, throws Homer out of the house for petty bullshit like dancing with another woman, then almost cheats on him in a later episode. Also has an annoying voice, especially in the later seasons.

>Ehhh. First Season Peggy Hill would top Linda/everybody else going by that logic. I can't think of any glaring instance where her egotism ruined anybody's shit then, and I was rooting for her in that Boggle tourney.

You could tell that Peggy had a high opinion of herself and that she wasn't quite the forward minded intellectual she made herself out to be, but she was still pretty cool compared to most people in Arlen. And she had that tomboy thing going for her, which I think is cute.

>Then there are the times where her relationship with Steve in particular is deeply unhealthy.

If you had a mom as hot as Francine, you'd have an unhealthy relationship with her too.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxICgzgwAis

Francine>Linda>Peggy>Lois

Why the fuck is Peggy even on this list.
Or Lois.

I'd legit kill myself if I even had them as neighbors

>If you had a mom as hot as Francine

That really has nothing to do with her getting empty nest syndrome though.

>the entire episode leading up to that point was about how Stan was a fuccboi who only married her for her looks and didn't care about her as a person
>he didn't even know her birthday
Way to nitpick but okay

>Then there are the times where her relationship with Steve in particular is deeply unhealthy
Why hasn't TBS made them fuck?

Comics are not canon.

>Francine? Wait what are you doing here?
>Iunno, I kind of just do whatever you're doing

Keep holding onto that straw for dear life.

In fact, the Tennessee Log Jammer requires three men so not only did she cheat with Cyberstan but with two other dudes as well.

Also this.

Plus she was just plain a Megawhore before she even met Stan. Enough that she filled out the largest sex garden in the northern hemisphere by herself.

Mommy doesn't drink she just has fun.

>mfw there is no boobs yet

Phew.

>Plus she was just plain a Megawhore before she even met Stan. Enough that she filled out the largest sex garden in the northern hemisphere by herself.
Plus there's was the implication she lost her virginity in a gangbang.

it's shit either way

Stay salty, user.

I pointed that out in my post, but like I said in it, this thread is about wives, not husbands. If it were I wouldn't hesitate to call Stan out for that and a lot of other shit.

Marge, obviously.

But in terms of fuck material, then that would go to Lois.