S N U B B E D

S N U B B E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
ign.com/articles/2018/02/15/blade-runner-2049-how-denis-villenueve-created-the-most-complicated-sex-scene-of-all-time
youtube.com/watch?v=kbPcwDnqrOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?
didnt it win 2 oscars, one of them being Best Cinematography which is HUGE?

it should've won best picture

Literally the only watchable movie of 2017

Every major character was white. It never stood a chance.

Yes OP is retarded. Best cinematography is right under best picture/best actor/best actress for most impressive award.

Those don't count to Sup Forumsedditors that only know stuff on a surface level

>Best Visual Effects
>Best Cinematography

It won the two awards it truly deserved to win.

No it shouldn't have.

honestly this movie was ruined by Harrison Ford and Jared Leto.

this.

I'm so glad Dunkino and Based Runner 2049 beat Star Wars: The Last Jedi at everything it was nominated for. TLJ was the worst movie I saw last year, it doesn't deserve any oscars even for its visuals, the story and writing is just too rotten

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

/ourcinematographer/ deakins finally won one, kill yourself OP

How did Dunkirk win sound editing and mixing? I mean fuck I loved the movie but I couldn't hear shit.

How the fuck does a cgi flick win cinematography over Dunkirk (Nolan went out of his way to use authentic ships)?

It really should've gotten production design, desu

Okay, retard.

The only cgi in blade runner was the flying cars, joi/whore Mashup, and Rachel AFAIK. Everything else was models and special effects

the threesome scene was basically a practical effect. They just had the two actresses do the exact same motion in different takes and then overlapped them.

ign.com/articles/2018/02/15/blade-runner-2049-how-denis-villenueve-created-the-most-complicated-sex-scene-of-all-time

Apes deserved visual effects

This scene competely alone is really one of the best i have seen in years. I mean the overall film was very good ,but there were flaws ,but this scene surpassed every other scene i have seen atleast this year

youtube.com/watch?v=kbPcwDnqrOo

All it did was crank to volume to MAX for all the war sounds, I guess that is enough

It was certainly better than Del Taco's latest turd

eat a dick uridon

Agreed completely.

Over Blade Runner? Fuck off.

Absolutely.

did that hack tarantino used this for bastards
holly shit

it won best cinematography, that's all it had to win

Yeah, with Three Billboards and Shape of Water, it was doomed. Tons of darkies in those. More women too.

BR2049 deserved Best Picture, The Shape of Water should have taken Best Cinematography. But virtue signallers gonna virtue signal.

I wasn't that taken with it

>above-the-shoulders nudity
pass

Anyone remember when mad Max cleaned up the awards? Those kikes should've just manned up and give it the director and BP award.

>the only movie harrison ford has bothered to actually act in ruined it
i agree jared leto was a weak part of the film and i wish david bowie didn't pass away before to take that role instead, but they definitely didn't ruin the movie

I liked my man Leto. And yeah, this was easily Ford's best role even though it's way too short. No phoning it in this time. You can tell he gives a shit.

Boring ass movie and you know its gonna go disney tier on the next one. Muh android uprising reeks of sjw

>the next one

kys

android rebels was not portrayed in positive light though.

frankly it's lucky it won cinematography

Ford really was almost a polar opposite in this in comparison to The Force Awakens. BR was a meaty role filled with substance and it seemed to resonate with him.

Leto on the other hand, Wallace could have been a role of a lifetime for a right actor. But he just couldn't make it work.

doesn't look like my videogames so i don't like it
kino runner>shape of not videogames

Shape of Water don't deserve to win anything but production design. The black and white dancing was a very poorly done "artistic" scene that is not any bit original and seem to be there to pander to boomer oscar voter.

Oh please, bb was a lot more impressive than that boring, monothemed pallette.

fortunately due to posts like this Not-Abe Sapien will have a healthy supply of salt for his water

>boring, monothemed pallette.
It's like he just strings words together without considering their meaning.

I loved BR2049, it was objectively a better MOVIE than Shape of Water. But SoW had the better cinematography.

It won visual effects and cinematography and made Disney shills screech pretty hard while doing so

>videogames
Stop embarrassing yourself

>one of the best directors in the game
>one of the best actors in the game
>one of the best sequels of all time
>great story and theme
>great cast of support actors
>brilliant cinematography and score
>not pandering to academy or politics

okay, retard