Alientist thread

alientist thread

is anybody even watching edition

waiting for the first season to finish so i can marathon

Yeah Im watching. Pretty good but I expected better acting from Daniel Bruhl. Mark Evans seems to be stealing the screen everytime. Fanning is kinda monotone.

what's it about? might give it a shot

never heard of it, but the poster looks kino

I'ts one of those things where I wish someone would just spoil me so I don't have watch it any more.

The period production makes me miss The Knick and Daniel Bruhl was horribly miscast.

Will watch, but Netflix aren't releasing it here until the whole season is finished and I can't be assed to do a workaround.

you mean luke evans you moron

First episode didn't hook me, but I really want to get into it. Production design looks really solid.

Wait, is this about the book?

This.

Now I just wait for an entire season or series to finish before I start watching. Netflix fucking ruined me and also fuck commercials.

TNT totally not thrilling

Yeah

Just expect the first few episodes to be flat out boring. Overuse of sex scenes as well. These past few weeks though have been fucking great though. Suspenseful and engaging. Bruhl is kino incarnate.

Set in the 1800's. An Alienist and illustrator team up with Teddy Rooselvelt to catch a serial killer killing child traps

Millions of people are watching.

Aiight. No need to be a cunt

>come home after 8 hour shift
>get to finally watch the only show I currently enjoy
>come on here afterwards and see literally no threads

I just realised the guy playing Teddy is fergus from Jarhead.

is it any good?

Is ok. Kinda like an alternate and darker version of Sherlock.

I saw the first episode. Schedule won't allow me to watch. I have been going to bed as soon as I get home.

Would you?

>he watches a show on TNT

red and purple protip

this looks like something my retarded aunt would watch

also

>tnt

do you live with her?

Is Bruhl's character as fucking obnoxious as Sherlock?

He also played Tolliver in Boardwalk Empire.

He seems miscast in this to me.

yeah
for some reason every crime show has to have an autistic profiler that is socially awkward

>Is Bruhl's character as fucking obnoxious as Sherlock?
No, his character isn't like Sherlock at all, and that was an odd description of the show.

Rumours online from pretty accurate sources that Dakota goes topless in ep on March 18th

link?

Hows this

Does this fuck over modern tv series?

He is is an asshole but its not so apparent early on