Dipper was right. Summer had to end

Dipper was right. Summer had to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, fuck you. The ending shouldve been them staying in gravity falls

They have to go back to school eventually

Mabel goes to learn tapestry or sewing or some shit from Soos' grandma

Dipper learns to be Indiana Jones as already discussed in the show.

They're essentially home schooled and aren't exposed to liberal propaganda that sees Dipper becoming a radfem and Mabel killing Waddles because the care she shows him is proof of a patriarchy.

There's a school in Gravity Falls.

And force them to be away from their own parents, how cruel

>They're essentially home schooled and aren't exposed to liberal propaganda that sees Dipper becoming a radfem and Mabel killing Waddles because the care she shows him is proof of a patriarchy.
Do you know what words mean or are you some sort of experimental lab animal that they gave a keyboard to?

They're the ones who sent them to live in some random town all summer.

It's not that uncommon for parents to send their kids to spend time with a family member over the summer

why didnt mable just go to Sup Forums where summer never ends?

If I remember correctly, Stan was pretty secluded. They sent their children miles away from them to a man they barely know.

It was a small town to get away from the busy city life, no different than going to summer camp. We don't know much about the parents, but it can be assumed the parents knew stan well enough to trust him with the kids since the season 1 finale had him call them to assure them they're being taken well care of.

Who was in the wrong here?

Mabel should have ended instead.

and you shouldn't necrobump

They should do a follow up episode with the parents. It's weird how they didnt reveal them.

How is that weird?

No, fuck you. They have parents and a family to go back to.

necrobumper

give up, /gfg/ is dead

I'd rather see a return to Gravity Falls, complete with lots of Padippica shipping.

It was a genuine question. Sorry I don't spend all day checking replies on Sup Forums.

Actually, that brings up an intresting question. How would Mabel react to Sup Forums?

The right choice

don't just dump fanart to keep your pathetic thread alive man

I'm not that guy, faggot. I am keeping this thread alive because it's existence seems to bother you enough to bitch about it three times.

I like you
Post more best girl Pacifica

I'm not the only guy either. It's painfully obvious how dead this thread/fanbase is

Considering most of Sup Forums hates her, I doubt she'd like this place much. She might hang out on /c/ though.

How salty are you?

She'd probably dislike it since everyone's so mean and upset all the time. The episode would lead to her finding out that some people like stewing in their own negative emotions, and letting them out is okay sometimes. Then a fat neckbeard would pop out talking about anime, she'd call him a loser, then she'd open up a tab to Tumblr and repost cute animals.

>necrobump
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

>Hirsch is a cartoonist
>his sister is a expert in marine biology
>Dipper represent Hirsch's sister personality
>Mabel represent Hirsch's true personality
>Stanford and Stanley also represent Hirsch's and his sister's personality

So the whole cartoon is him being stealthily resentful of his sister?

More like he don't want people to know how he truly is so he swapped his personality, plus there's already ton of shows with smart girl, stupid guy around so Gravity falls swap that around

Still salty we didn't get to see her join in on general adventures.

Well they couldve lived with stan because they clearly dont care about them that much

I want to fuck Mabel. But I want to fuck Dipper too. I don't want to fuck Pacifica for some reason. Burma Shave

Well, let's just jump right into this

This. With Mabel as their #1 shipper.

>she'd call him a loser,
I don't think so, Tim. Pretty sure Mabel would be a pretty big Weeb.

Mabel would have pushed them so hard that she would have accidentally sabotaged their relationship.

politics aside, that sentence is perfectly legible, user
trying to undermine something understandable by calling it incomprehensible makes you the one looking like a retard, not him, no matter how buttfrustrated you may be

>Come on Paz, you really gotta put your hips into it
>You're doing it all wrong! Get off him, let me show you how it's done

Not the guy you're replying to but all those sentences are some crazy crap. Schizophrenic and horribly written. Holy Jesus fuck. What the hell is wrong with you people.