RAMPAGE MOVES UP TO APRIL 13

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dwayne-johnsons-rampage-release-date-moved-avengers-shift-1090284

LOOKS LIKE LITTYKINO MAY HAVE A CHANCE, LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4goUd22HeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 days before my taxes are due

Fucking great

GET

Why did Disney move Avengers forward a week anyway? Are they trying to give Soylo as large a buffer zone as possible?

this is the only movie I care about this year besides all the shitty horror movies coming out

R A U N C H Y

WB MUST STAND FOR WEAK BITCHES

know your shit ass movie don't stand a chance against based marvel so you running like a little bitch

but for real though I need this poster

Yes, Soylo also has Deadpool to worry about the week before

>Rampage, which has been testing very strongly, adapts the 1980s video game as it tells of three creatures — a monstrously transformed gorilla, crocodile and wolf — who terrorize a city and the man who must stop them.

VIDYAKINO WILL SOON BE UPON US

This is actually a good idea. There was no way Rampage could handle Avengers Inifinty.

I am hyped (unironically)

>which has been testing very strongly
Has WB FINALLY cracked the code?

Tomb Raider and Ready Player one say "no"

Rampage is going to outgross Pacific Rim 2

People like giant monsters and robots. It’s why Bay’s Transformers stayed so long.

That won’t save Ready Player One though. Nothing can save that.

kind of a dick move by disney but i guess they are still mad about LITTY Jumanji

ready player one looks fine

youtube.com/watch?v=u4goUd22HeE
Why you gotta lie like that?

Why did Spielberg choose to adapt this book? It's "nerd culture" garbage incarnate

Yes

He likes to alternate

One shitty movie and one oscar contender he did BFG, then The Post, now this and next I think is West Side Story

So is he.

>West Side Story
Jesus, really? Make something new.

That will probably hurt it, particularly if Deadpool gets strong reviews and word of mouth. There's not much competition after that though. If Jurassic World 2 moved forward 3 weeks to June 1 though they'd be fucked.

Literally unironically hype for this even though I wish they'd do cartoony bipedal monsters instead of Michael Bay looking "realistic" creatures.

But the wolf flies. I'm game.

It's either that or Indiana Jones 5 not really sure which

>cartoony bipedal monsters
Wouldn't really work against a real backdrop though, would it?

It would if you made the whole movie's aesthetic all zany and looney tunes.
But 2010 era movies don't usually go for that.

kaiju is back on the menu

>Make something new
Yeah, nah.

time to GET LITTY

pacific rim looks like shit so I'm hoping rampage fairs better

Power move
Disney is pissing right next to the only other guy in the bathroom, ripping a huge fart, and then leaving without washing hands

? looks like a regular big budget hollywood action flick.
>bbbbutttt nostalgia overload
i bet you complained about betty boop showing up in roger rabbit too

the book is fucking horrible

major understatement

You don't know what you're talking about. The entire book is pure plaigarism and copyright infringement.