You don't feel even a little bad for her Sup Forums?

You don't feel even a little bad for her Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
youtube.com/watch?v=gvll72tHTyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally hope she dies and burns in hell forever

Nope. The bloody treasonous cunt can burn in hell.

after all of then pain and suffering she has caused I could care less about her fee-fees

no

check em

Literally no sorrow

fuck no she's evil

when somebody pointed out bill looks like he has dementia i felt a bit sad for a second though

spoiler: we're all human beans

I hope losing gives her a heart attack and she dies on live TV during her concession speech.

If I was given the choice I would smash her head in.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Actually, I do. She was (((planned))) to win this election, but Donald just had to run for President that year. Donald's a natural born winner. She's a loser.
And we all know what happens when a winner and a loser face off.

I feel bad for the american people.

this clip made me feel bad for her for a few seconds:
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc

Is it...over?

I see only...darkness...before...me

No, I just think of all the lives she's ruined and the people she's killed, directly and indirectly. I hope she burns in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvll72tHTyQ

I respect her opinions but I disagree with them and can't respect her ways.

No.
Fuck her.

The only time she showed genuine emotion is captured in this pic

>that is real pain and anguish
Makes my heart bleed until I remind myself how corrupt and out of touch she is. Most importantly she has contempt for me and believes I'm irredeemable

>fuck this cunt
MAGA

Feel bad after she destroyed trumps rep with fake sexual assault reports? Or that she's still rigged everything from polls to voting machines? She's still going to win unless an actual bomb drops. Even debate questions have been hidden under rug. Fuck this system.

Sage
Every country she has touched has collapsed or fallen into war.

i feel good for her

Why should I? Did she feel bad for those already on the fringe of society? Or did she label them, attack them, and cause everyone else to ostracize those people more? Fuck her. I don't give a fuck.

No. Denying her the opportunity of being first female president is so satisfying. Not to mention destroying decades of her hard work to bribe and buy her way to the top.

On top of that, she may go to jail! Good stuff.

I rather feel bad for CTR

god knows they've tried their hardest to infect us
it's not their fault Sup Forums is invincible

They willingly volunteered their services. They deserve no sympathy for whatever happens, be it the rope or """"suicide"""".

Not in the least. I feel great. Taking down an evil, vile criminal psychopath is what every decent and honorable human being should do. I only regret that we will not be burning her at the stake, which is what she and her ilk truly deserve.