Is Sam Hyde Truly Over?

Can he make a comeback or even appear in anything normie tier in the future?

GO BACK

stop pretending this nobody has been relevant in over a year

tbqh if Mel Gibson can comeback, literally anyone can

art chicks
60 dicks

world peace 2 when?

He messed with the jews and they got him

never

Stop shilling this (((turd)))

The fucking retard is just another victim of the alt-right meme. He bought in to all the bullshit anglin and spencer put into his head and he tanked his adult swim show to rant about jews on twitter.. There's a reason PrueCharles is done with this fool.

sam hyde did nothing wromg

>The fucking retard is just another victim of the alt-right meme. He bought in to all the bullshit anglin and spencer put into his head and he tanked his adult swim show to rant about jews on twitter.. There's a reason PrueCharles is done with this fool.
Charles doesn't suffer alt-right fools on his stream

the last video he put up 1-2 weeks ago I made it maybe five mins, paused it and closed the tab the next day

i don't know if i just wasn't in the mood but it felt off and the editing really forced.

If Sam Hyde wants to come back he needs to start over. He has the talent. KSTV2 will really be the make or break moment.

It's become clear that Andrew, Charles and Nick were the brains behind mde. They've all moved on like adults and found new careers while fat 35 year old Sam desperately tries to remain relevant with "the kids" and recreate stuff that happened nearly a decade ago.

He probably is finished this time because it's so fucking rare to see him release any content. He should stop fucking around with his video game projects and do videos like smocaine 3, make more vertical videos and release KSTV2 before 2020. He should apologize for whatever the fuck is going on with Nick and Charls and co-operate with them. Sam alone isn't MDE.

He's a giant redditor

If Sam Hyde wants to come back he should stop making threads about himself every day on Sup Forums

Nah. It's time to be a big boy now and grow up. Nick is a respectable small business owner and Charles is a chill twitch streamer. That don't need 1488 TWP losers to ruin their shit because (((jews))) made them become NEET meth tweakers. MUH ETHNOSTATE isn't one more podcast away.

>stop pretending this nobody has been relevant
fixed

Looks like his writer left him.

reminder that sam absolutely did nothing wrong

>Pls subscribe my show. Only 5$ for new episodes of my ep EP epic show.
>You can find 500$ prize in it goy.
>Give me 5$ for my quality content.
>Best content ever goy.

He did everything wrong.

Yeah I'm gonna say he's back.

He's not funny.

Get the fuck over it.

t. brainlet

yikes

are "is sam hyde truly over" threads truly over
or can they make a comeback?

DUDE DONT YOU GET IT, PROPAGANDA IS COOL WHEN IT HAS THE RIGHT OPINIONS.

Who? There are no notable people who go by that name