Reminder that she won the popular vote...

Reminder that she won the popular vote. A bunch of trailer-trash hicks abusing an outdated system doesn't make him my president.

IT WAS HER TURNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Just wait it out. In 2 years we can vote this sleazebag out.

It's ok user, you only voted for Trump because you really believed he was a populist. Don't be like the Bush voters who LARPed as non Bush voters that shit was embarrassing

>trailer trash hicks vs unmasculine genderbent faggots

What a time to be alive

t. fence sitting centrist

>A bunch of trailer-trash hicks
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their large black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs democrat counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

This
Can't wait to vote for Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren.
It is time for a women of COLOR to be in office, give us free healthcare and college, grant amnesty to undocumented immigrants, and give restitution to poor African Americans.

Some “democracy” you’ve got there, burgers

you guys are so butthurt lol

>tfw you didn't fall for the trump meme

>it's a Sup Forums thread

>still caring
politics are an old meme

>too smart to win

Reminder that the issues that face the country as a whole, including the needs of the rural backbone of the country, are more important than the immediate wants of a few wealthy cities.

I wonder if you have this copypasta on hand or not lel

Are there people that would like our presidency run like how our prom king and queens are voted? Might as well drop politics and just put Kanye West and Oprah as president and vice president then if this is what you really want.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

What happened to the "impeachment"?
Your next excuse will be "A-at least he can't win a third term!"

>it's a false flag thread

>Being against manchild president means your a hillshill

didn't vote at all redditor.

I don't have any pictures of salt so have some cawfee instead.

>We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Thankfully, according to the demographic shifts, whites will be a minority in the US very soon. It'll be time for people of color to shape America. I can't wait to see how triggered all you racist drumlftards are gonna get.

>and that's a good thing!

>Reminder that he is your president whether you like it or not

Not even American but your constant crying is hilarious to me.

>donna brasil, former chairman of the DNC, conducted an investigation and found she cheated Sanders in the primaries
>"s-she should have won"

>didn't vote at all redditor.

Then you don't get an opinion.

>Warren
>WoC

Are you implying that she's indigenous?

You wont live to see it

Why are you calling anyone a redditor, Sup Forumsedditor Sup Forums drone from "leftypol"

What tv show or film is this?

>he thinks voting matters

one was a faux-populist grifter that tricked gullible dumbasses like you and the other influence peddling warmonger. Nice "choices".

meet you in hell soy boy

>Not even American
We know, Vlad.

>Sup Forums can't keep their discussions in their retard colony they call a board

Trump lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over THREE MILLION votes.

THREE
MILLION
VOTES

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won. And was denied her rightful place

VOX POPULI

All that means is those people saved it from the same post.

Dont worry user. The majority of people in American wont be American soon enough

And yet here you are. Coming into a Sup Forums space.

Were you this pissy when she lost the popular vote to Obama during the 08 primaries?

>A bunch of trailer-trash hicks
What are the Mexicans and Blacks who voted for Hillary? Ghetto trash?

>right side of herstory

democrat here
go back to Sup Forums we have it for a reason

non argument
see >Sup Forums calling others reddit
nice lack of self awareness. Have an upvote based magapede!

but what does this have to do with TV or movies

OP is to scared to go to Sup Forums

Based Amerifat electoral college keeping soyboys and faggots down

>college educated whites

lmao. most probably came from those low standard universities in the south. Come back with evidence that actual well educated folk who weren't legacy or paid to get into good schools voted trump.

>democrat here

*won

Sorry, I'm kinda drunk

>democrat here
go back to /lgbt/

OP is only roleplaying as a Hilldog.

>an outdated system
>tyranny of the majority
madison looked 200 years into the future and could still come up with a better solution than you

You didn't like the new IOS?

I voted for Hillary but I can at least admit that he played the game better and rightfully won. Someone post the chess comparison please.

Tyranny of the majority is better than tyranny of the minority. She deserved the presidency.

Why did you vote Hillary?

the fuck
whos the snowflake now, user

>58 replies

and that's a good thing

fuck whitey

but bernie did actually because she fucked the primaries

The only people who voted for Trump are rural, suburban retards and racist low lifes that barely contribute to society.

City people (you know the educated ones) all voted for Hillary.

Let that sink in

VOX FUCKING POPULI

Because I wanted her to become the president

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>she fucked the primaries

She completely fucking blew Bernie the fuck out in the primaries. Bernie bros are still so delusional.

still you bruv

Fucking this. America's golden age was stolen right before our very eyes. A true glorious America dawned upon us but you fucking memers chose to vote for a retard president. Fuck you

>.03
Fuck off shill

don't you have some hashtag or Russian conspiracy theory to bruteforce on twitter or something?

This thread has been up for 25 min

>tfw a spic and hate almost everyone of my race in my state

White People tell us we’re oppressed and it’s just not true.

If Republicans would ease up on a few things they’d actually win most Latinos (and Asians) over considering most of the non-sjw Latinos are conservative and hate sjw things like trannies and shit.

>Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

what the fuck again?
go back to britan, america is talking