ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT

ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT

Is this based on an Anime or a Manga? Are either as good as the movie?

Why did he never rape everybody

He'd still have to orchestrate a way to kill himself

>not watching the unrated director's cut

It's actually based on the light novel that was also made into a manga by the same artist as death note. Not sure since I haven't read either of them.

Absolute kino

ON YOUR MEAT FAGGOT

When he dies, does that timeline he died in go on and he goes to a new one?

>be a terrible person
>die
>be reincarnated as a MAGGOT
>keep on dying
>eventually become a good person
>kill the ascended master
>escape the endless cycle of death and rebirth
>happy ending
is Live/die/Repeat the most spiritual action film ever made?

Who gives a shit, we all know he got to bang the hot chick, and that's all that matters.

>ON YOUR FEET, MAGGOT
>dies
>MAGGOT
>dies
>MAGGOT
>dies
KINO MOVIE

LOOKS LIKE MAGGOT IS BACK ON THE KINO MENU BOYS

>catched

i like it

why are there maggots on the menus?

I thought the only way to control and trigger the power is to die? how does she know her power is gone when she never died?

Great fucking flick, I hope the sequel gets made.

That one where he got run over seemed to

Petulant Theta Males Like Being Told What To Do

good point user maybe that science man had an idea or some bullshit like that

MEET FAGGOT

She didn't know and doesn't know.
It was her theory.
She dies when Tom first meets her on the field and the day doesn't instantly reset. Proving her theory (to us).
It's only when he shows up and does all his crazy jazz does she fully understand.
In the light novel it's explained better.

>ywn drive Emily Blunt to an abandoned house and knock her out and tie her up as you rape her repeatedly knowing all you have to do is kill yourself to restart the same sequence of events that let you do so.

Not true. The world would end in a few days anyway.

Doesn’t matter what he does, he’s going to get rapped by Mimics whatever happens. We see that when he goes to the pub.

>implying any of you beta faggots would be able to even overpower the Full Metal Bitch in order to rape her, even after she kills you in the process 600 times..

she's a women so yea...

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.

Why did the general just randomly send a Major to the front lines that had no experience? It seemed like he did it to punish him but it didn't tell us what he did other than him just being a media guy

They "feel" it, remember when Tom Cruise gets a blood transplant he tells Rita he felt the power go away.

choke her out then break her fingers

i actually quite liked this flick
definitely cruise kino

Not with an exo suit equipped with fucking blasters. Her breast plate armor looked like it weighed a tone.

He made it very clear that the major was a deserter. Hence the punishment.

Phenomenal movie. It kept the live-the-same-day thing fresh by continually changing goals.

>Youre American
>No sir Im from Kentucky

What in the actual fuck did he mean by this?

I think it ends. When he ran over that wasn't an instant death.

>implying a kentuckian is superior to the average american
> mfw he's right

I laughed so loud at that and I was the only one.
He was just a good ol boy.

No instead he gets yanked back to that particular point. Kinda like someone consistently rewinding a video using the scroll bar.

He said the Major was a deserter who lies about being a Major and is actually a private for his punishment. It was never explained why he told Cruise he is putting him on the front line which caused cruise to threaten him and run in the first place..

>See that armpit? I want to bury my face in it and die.jpg

It's something people from Texas might say. No other state has that sort of state pride though.

ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT

He'd still have to orchestrate a way to kill himself

>not watching the unrated director's cut

It's actually based on the light novel that was also made into a manga by the same artist as death note. Not sure since I haven't read either of them.

Texas is better than your state

When he dies, does that timeline he died in go on and he goes to a new one?

Hey, really? That's cool, Obata is really good

>be a terrible person
>die
>be reincarnated as a MAGGOT
>keep on dying
>eventually become a good person
>kill the ascended master
>escape the endless cycle of death and rebirth
>happy ending
is Live/die/Repeat the most spiritual action film ever made?

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.

based on the light novel, it actually is pretty good even though it does it's own thing. Based Cruise gets good shit out of nowhere

>Sup Forums memes mid 2000s that scientology is an ultimate evil
>tom cruise, a scientolgist, produces kino after kino
i don't know what to believe anymore

Why did the general just randomly send a Major to the front lines that had no experience? It seemed like he did it to punish him but it didn't tell us what he did other than him just being a media guy

Alright guys repeating stuff other dudes have said is only sort of amusing for a few seconds.

Because based Cage tried to blackmail him

i like it

I was fantasizing about that since. about to control or turn back time.

I got a gorgeous 17 year old sister. she was raised a princess, mom and father have a lot of money. they each have business.

rollimg

meant for
..but that would count as never happened right? therefore no score.

Kinda vague but she just said she 'felt it' after the blood transfusion.

ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT

When they stole the data, they should have just shot him after he got it. That whole sequence was retarded.

both tom and her said you can feel da power

makes sense since they have some alien blood in their veins, and I can feel when my blood is pumping up and down.

Yeah they should have shot him the second he learned the alpha was in london, but they tried to drive away for some reason. Also when he said he tried everything to get her out of the house they get stuck at.. The very next try all he does is ask for an extra battery so that his suit makes it there.. Which would have solved the issue even with her there idk

>than

I can tell you're not from Texas because you didn't write "then". (Texans are known for poor education, especially in the linguistic department.)

again
again
again
again

ON YOUR MAGGOT FEET

I don't know why but I really like the scene where he tells the guy to get him extra mags, grenades, and a battery.

>happy ending
IIIIIIII

NEED TO KNOW NOW

So what is it?

Agreed.

Where does it say that she never died when she had the power? She died on her own like a dozen times. Even if she is trained military, she died on the battlefield, and only won because she knew the fight like when they left the beach.

>not a single webm

after this scene being posted a million times i just realized her socks are toeless for some reason
jesus christ

Under rated

People with successful lives, and who aren't autistic spergs don't constantly fantasize about being in situations in which they could rape someone without having to face any consequences

ON YOUR FEET MANLET

why did he never rape anybody?

>successful people don't think about rape

sir, allow me to interject that successful people are successful because they've figured out the shortest route to attain their goals while taking various risks and compromising their principles.

if their first thought isn't how to rape something on some level first, then they would never be successful.

In his shoes, I would have taken a BBC hostage with a gun and sucked him off in public and blowing my brains out the second he came.

Sooooo good, just finished it for like 5th time. Thanks for reminding me OP.

actually really good movie

I say I'm Texan before I say I'm American
>especially in the linguistic department
pssh I minored in Spanish

I originally didn't like the alien designs much, but they really grew on me. They are some of the most otherworldly aliens put to film imo.

BIG IF TRUE

B-but every male is a rapist

HOLY SHIT

In an interview with Collider, McQuarrie said that Cruise had an idea for a sequel, and that the concept is "locked and loaded".[114] In April 2016, Doug Liman had signed on to direct the sequel, while Race screenwriters Joe Shrapnel and Anna Waterhouse will write the script for the film.[115] In October 2016, Liman stated that the film would "revolutionize how people make sequels", and went on to say that the story is "much better than the original film" and that it's "a sequel that's a prequel".[116][117] In May 2017, Liman revealed that the title will be Live Die Repeat and Repeat and that both Cruise and Emily Blunt will reprise their roles from the first film.[118] In January 2018, Liman revealed that Live Die Repeat and Repeat could be his next film and that scheduling issues have been worked out and the film is moving steadily toward a window in which to start production.[119]

I remember I was against the idea of a sequel when I heard about it, but if everyone is back and it was truly based Cruise's idea. Then I am fucking stoked.

Then why did super successful Weinstein molest all those poor women and not suffer consequences (only financial too {not criminal}) till decades later?

Why would he force a woman to watch him jack off into a plant unless he knew he could get away with it?

>saying your state before your country.

is this 1850?