Why are Jews allowed to take over culturally aryan cinematic franchises?

Why are Jews allowed to take over culturally aryan cinematic franchises?

Because the white man became weak and sold out.
/thread

>I-I-It belongs to the ARYANS!!!!!
retard. Retard retard

Boomers And Non-Cucks Promise To Stop Seeing Star Wars

Aryans lost in 1945, it's been all downhill since then

Imagine you are in the timeline where Lucas decided to not sell and is making new movies every year like Disney is doing now. What's it like?

>hollywood needs more diversity
>its still all jews

Hi, older lady-pede.

Respectable to the characters yet mediocre at worst

who could make a redpilled star wars?

Dont worry. The endgame is Rey and Kylo ending up together. Its all hinting to that. Reylo is canon

WHEN THE FUCK DID STAR WARS BECOME A MAINSTREAM FRANCHISE?!

THESE PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LGBT OR DIVERSITY, NOR SHOULD THEY.

GIVE US SPACE MYTHOLOGY AND LASER FIGHTS.

FUCK.

hope they make Finn gay, would be perfect "role" for OOOGAAA BOOGAAYAH and his double-faced attitude

The only popular original fictional work a Jew has ever created since the Torah has been the Holocaust.

>He keeps pushing the bad cgi that really isnt needed
>makes at least one character solely to push toys
>shows the new republic trying to clean up the last of the remaining empire
>luke is training new jedis, han and leias kid(s) go on adventures with him
>big bad sith appears, they battle for 3 movies, han dies during any movie, doesnt matter, because harrison ford doesnt care any more
>the movies are ok, one is good to great, people are just happy star wars is back

Im sad he lost his will to make more after he got the backlash from the prequels.

This

I would kill for that. Would you willingly to to that comfy timeline, provided that in the Lucas timeline Hilary is president?

Seething.

I thought Jar Jar was gay

Slightly tempting, but not worth it because I'll be getting 3k more back in taxes next year and that wouldn't have happened with Crooked Hilary.

>why do you even care?

because i just do

Honestly while Hillary is a shitty person, I doubt much would have fucking changed either way, politics will always be corrupt and the idiots will always do stupid shit.

So yeah Id take anything just so we didnt have to watch what disney has done.

he probably wouldnt direct them and hire someone who would listen to his autism.
so its probably still JJ but it wouldn't be a rehash

>I doubt much would have fucking changed either way
the SJW would be crazy, even more so.
with the orange man you at least delayed the downfall a few years

Ok....

And they'll still wonder why no one turns up to IX even after Last Jedi and claims like this.

Slowly infiltrating, subverting and revolting for control has been the Jew's MO for thousands of years.

>JJ lied about Kahn being in Into Darkness
>JJ lies about LGBT characters being in Star Wars
He doesn't give a fuck about gays or diversity or any of that shit. All he wants is money from idiots that actually believe what he's saying.

Kathleen laughing in the background scared the shit out of me.

Not that good, but not overly politicized trash like Disney's bullshit

guess what i dont care about LGBTQ ppl in star wars. what i do care is that you showed luke skywalker in 2 new movies as a little bitch who didnt even do anything cool at all. he could cast arc lightning for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>guess what i dont care about LGBTQ ppl in star wars
you are part of the problem

>tfw no film about qt lesbian moff or ace tie pilot

It's the Jews, do you have to ask?

>caring about Shit Wars after TLJ

I'd prefer all of that versus what we have now.

You realize the bad guys in Star Wars are the Nazis right?

I don't think he'd make any more Star Wars. The prequels were the final thing. Whatever we are getting now isn't as cool.

Uh no, good guys are literally ripped off straight from Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph Des Willens; bad guys in Star Wars are meant to be replicative of the British empire (down to the accents and uniforms and monarchical style system)

Only kikebrams and Disney remodelled the First Order after the III reich

This desu. Jews can't sell what the goyim don't buy, jews can't buy what the goyim don't sell. We fucked ourselves, and we need to unfuck ourselves or die