What did you crazy magnificent bastards meme into reality this time? Is the Kara Boga meme coming true

What did you crazy magnificent bastards meme into reality this time? Is the Kara Boga meme coming true

>South African Whites are being run down and slaughtered by Kara Boga
>Now US soldiers in Mali are being run down and mercilessly slaughtered no quarter given by African Muslim Bulls

Is it actually happening, is the Day of the Kara Boga upon us?

youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg

Other urls found in this thread:

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMcIDeOw8OMo-y3UWucWmcpreFLk6B3SWTt_G6fNSZdwGPWRgFbJpSHnFCfdkIzOA/photo/AF1QipPADZA-xOEDVtNvEvl5EA2_OfkBkiQDbHHnEHCt?key=Mmt2bWhVdDJjNk5XckFlTEQtUEloclZxdVJFek13
youtube.com/watch?v=8py8WH4DO5Q
2ch.pm/wm/src/2953495/15201789145110.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvxvQ9h2AA
cbsnews.com/news/sex-change-treatment-for-kids-on-the-rise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do muslims not have any better songs than that? i admit it's catchy but get something new goddamn

Savages. Just glass that fucking sandbox.

MODS

ouch!

Why are you being Islamophobic?

DAS RIGHT

I watched that video, and as a USMC vet it was interesting to see the tactics they pulled (like using a plain SUV as mobile cover) when they probably knew they would lose.
Despite fags and hajis saying U.S. SF is pathetic, the fact stands that despite having no fucking cover, being vastly outnumbered, air support, or even an advantage like darkness and stealth a four-man squad still gunned down 21 Mudslimes.

RIP based operators and fuck hajis . You see in the video that the one wearing the gopro has his dead body shot point blank. For every 1 they kill of us, we will kill 100.

>Shaheen playing in the back

I view it as people saying that AR15s are useless against the government getting shown in real time that African goat herders with 70 year old soviet weapons doing just fine against the US government.

where is the full footage?
ive been looking for it the last 24 hours

music is haram, but nashids are still allowed.

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMcIDeOw8OMo-y3UWucWmcpreFLk6B3SWTt_G6fNSZdwGPWRgFbJpSHnFCfdkIzOA/photo/AF1QipPADZA-xOEDVtNvEvl5EA2_OfkBkiQDbHHnEHCt?key=Mmt2bWhVdDJjNk5XckFlTEQtUEloclZxdVJFek13

That's what you get, fucking around in nonwhite countries on behalf of the global Jew.

Seeing videos like this is always a strange break from the daily sandnigger videos. Their SF guys so alot of money and time was spent on their training, only to end up dying in some godforsaken dirt nation, filmed on their go-pro for the whole world to see.

The next war between technologically advanced nations will be interesting to watch. Imagine some poor soldier filming his whole platoon being wiped out by artillery, dudes in a chopper being roasted alive, ambush footage, all in HD, all a few clicks away

Fucktard, it was FOUR Soldiers without armor or air support VS dozens of ambushers. What the fuck do you mean 'just fine' against the government? One single Blackhawk gunner would have mowed those towelheads down like swiss cheese

Yeah the US military are all pawns of the ZOG. Do they really think they are "defending America" by serving the interest of the Jews?

LOL!!
no wonder Trump didn't want to join the Army. fuck that, let low IQ expandable retards die for Israel instead LOL

Yes, and US soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq retreat to their little cucksheds while the Muslims rule outside.

They simply don't have the balls to win a war. Faced with enough resistance they'll run like just like the dead men here.

>Soldiers
welfare queens
FTFY

I watched the original video without sound. Fucked up to watch, did hit me harder than most videos have. Can you imagine fighting in a situation like that watching your buddies die and knowing you'll die too? I hope all the niggers that was involved in it dies one day.

Are you retarded. It was 50 Muslims vs 42 Americans/Nigerians. 4 Americans were killed, but 8 got away. Their tactics were shit (the black literally ran away and hid and got raped by his own forces). All 4 that died had zero combat experience.

They WERE outgunned - Freedom Force had two technicals and a drone (unarmed) but mudshits had TWELVE technicals and 20 motorbikes.

I heard the backup for these US soldiers turned yellow and ran away. If that's true why did the soldiers stay?

It was 42 soldiers vs 50 Hajis. They also had air support, but because they fucked up and fled/got separated, the frog pilots couldn't do shit because they wouldn't know who they were hitting.

those comments by brainwashed sheeple
>died like heroes
>we gonna get em YEEHAAW
youtube.com/watch?v=8py8WH4DO5Q

When are we going to get a shitty Michael bay film about this?

isis music is very catchy

Reminder to spit on every raghead you see and treat them like the subhuman scum they are.
They all support their shitskin extremist ideals.
All muslims will die.
All muslims, islamists, shitskin raghead goat fucking red haired fuckers will die.

>One single Blackhawk gunner would have mowed those towelheads down like swiss cheese

But they didn't

Is there a version without the sandchanting?

>a four-man squad still gunned down 21 Mudslimes.
>For every 1 they kill of us, we will kill 100.
american education

Nothing "extremist" about killing foreign soldiers on your own land.

I dont think there's a problem with muzzies, i think there's a problem with russia kicking too many hornets nests of muslim countries and then the US has to go in and do damage control before russian gets their dirty hands on the good stuff.

Wrong way around. These four ran, got raped as a result. They found the black SF guy hidden in bushes with two nigerians, shot the fuck up by M4's. Shit goes south in an ambush. The goat herders literally herded some cows into their path, kicking up a dust cloud to conceal their advancement, and they came in fast on technicals and motorbikes. Technicals were also carrying mortars. If they hadn't been retatded Hajis, all 40+ of the Murrican side would have got wiped out. As it was, they only got 12.

You're confusing political will with ability. You're also ignoring what we consider a "win." If our win condition was as simple.as eradicating life from every square inch of land and leaving nothing but scorched earth in our wake, we could have already "won" seventeen years ago.

See if you still feel like mocking compassion and mercy on the day it runs dry.

Good. Africa for Africans

Plus it was a 42 man squad.

Longer version.

2ch.pm/wm/src/2953495/15201789145110.webm

What's a technical?

>t. Need lard that that can barely talk to women.

lol, it was Russia who kickes the hornets nest in Syria? Libya?

Jfc.

swap 1 and 3 around
the chubby guy is the one who took those headshots, just look at the nose of the guy still in kit

Where was this explained? or is it rumor?

Machine gun mounted on a pick up basically. American forces had two. Hajis had twelve.

>that screaming
jsus

this

why are americans in some shithole in the firstplace? good for the muzzies tbqh

>The goat herders literally herded some cows into their path, kicking up a dust cloud to conceal their advancement, and they came in fast on technicals and motorbikes

Clever

>Be American in another country
>Get shot anyway

I don't mean disrespect but this shit looks like something out of fucking Call of Duty. What the fuck. Even the soldier's last moments was something straight out of that..what the fuck man.

kek

THANKS FOR DYING FOR THE PETRO DOLLAR, SUCKERS

IMMA LET THE GAYS TAKE THE PEDESTAL NOW

Ok Mr. Tough guy. Getting mad that reality is getting exposed and you can't puff out your chest like a big tough man?

the bullets will find you, you cannot escape them

it is the curse (well one of many curses) of the 56 percenter

The insurgents are pledged to isis. they plan and execute terror attacks in the West and are insurgent against the legitimate government of the country, why should the USA and France not partner with the Malian government and go after them?

In all the articles on the subject?

>Rumors

I mean, you can literally watch the video?

>looks like something out of fucking Call of Duty
are you kidding? you mean CoD the war game?

Propping up the failing Nigerian government.

Why?

Because;

>Le Africa sub-saharan Africa can be successful! Look at the modern, secular, beautiful Nigeria!

At least South Africa disarmed and trashed their nuclear warheads so that when that nation inevitably fails no one will have to go in and prop it up

Because like in afghanistan ISIS, isreal and saudi arabia created them. Just another boogieman for america to invade for IMF.

This is really disrespectful. A bunch of Sup Forums edgy manchildren making fun of their deaths. What is wrong with you people? the internet has ruined you lot.

It actually was. Basically they waited for the Burger forces to move through a village, so they'd be in formation, moving into an open space, then blocked them cows who also threw up a huge dust cloud, letting the Sand Nigs move in - and the sand nigs employed shitty motorbikes to make the advancement super quick.

>music is haram
lol cucks

>In all the articles on the subject?
The only article i read on it was the wiki and it said the nigerian friendlies turned tail.

Not funny reddit

I have a logical reason - because I don't care what happens to nig nogs in nig nog land.

They shouldn't be carrying out terrorist attacks in the West, because no nig nogs should be in the west.

And if they did mange to carry out a terroirst attack in the West, I'd simply carpet bomb their entire nation into dust from the air.

Not sure if b8.

I laughed

MW2 was good times.

Right. Along with the four Americans. While the bulk of the American force fought through.

>lose against 5' gooks in the jungle
>lose against farmers and goat fuckers in the desert
how will americans ever recover?

I didn't realize that The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries was this accurate to the tone of actual handbooks.

Sup Forums is disrespectful, stop the presses!

>I hope all the niggers that was involved in it dies one day.
I dunno man they might just live forever

Saved, nice one

t. burger

>Mr. Tough Guy

Hey, I'm not the faggot celebrating a "victory" against a foe you know is exercising ludicrous amounts of restraint. Then again,it doesn't come as much of a shock considering how alien concepts like compassion and proportionate response are to goatfuckers.

The US and Israel funded ISIS in Syria.

Our soldiers deserve better than treason.

>You came to the wrong sacred land, white boy

why are amerifats so shit at war?

Look like ghost's last moments before sheperd killed him. RIP Ghost atleast the whole squad was avenged by the end.

don’t be so surprised to rub elbows with ghouls on this site user, but I agree with you 110%, religion of peace my ass, and counter arguments about why we (U.S) are there, when these extremist mutilate women children and families, soldier’s stand against that very evil which is a cancer on civilization.

>how will americans ever recover?

>mfw we are a golem for isreali interests and opium corporations
>mfw we send all of our children to die thousands of miles away from home for companies and lobbies

Trump needs to grow balls and drop a payload on Mexico, Africa, and every eckistan full of shitskins.
EVERY person that does not agree with America's righteous ideals deserves a fiery death.
No. Include Europe as well. All of Europe.

b-b-but we kill more of them. for every one of us they kill, we'll kill 100 more!!! We invaded their country for......freedom?!

You actually think the higher-ups want to "win" and end conflicts?

>White boi

Burger Blacks are in for a rude shock when they return "home".

No wonder they're so miserable
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

american soldiers should be taking the people out of congress and lobbiests, and journalists not some dindus in a desert across an ocean

Why don’t you Americans just bomb those shitholes into oblivion?

>fight a war for kikes in some desert
>die because muslims are defending their lands
>WAAAH WHY DO MUSLIMS HATE US

>and counter arguments about why we (U.S) are there, when these extremist mutilate women children and families, soldier’s stand against that very evil which is a cancer on civilization.

Sounds like Americans tbqh.

We need to. All of them. Children too. They are a burden to humanity. A cancer.

>compassion and proportionate response matter when you're dead

Why don't other countries do the same to America?

Post your address.

He needs the balls to stop fighting fucking wars in shitholiastan's for Israel's benefit. There's nothing to win from saving Nigeria from itself. Muslim extremists will still sell you fucking oil - just ask your best buddies Saudi Arabia (you know, the guys paying for ISIS in Nigeria).

White people should stay out of black lands, and they should deport all the niggers back to where they belong.

not music, but baselines are haram
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvxvQ9h2AA

Hahahahajahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since when did Sup Forums have moral scruples you enormous redditor pol reject faggot. Eat shit you bootlicking scum fuck

Africa is full of rare metals we need

My fighting amerimurr. Whom do you serve?

>when these extremist mutilate women children
Meanwhile in America...
cbsnews.com/news/sex-change-treatment-for-kids-on-the-rise/