You're not still mad about this are you Sup Forums?

You're not still mad about this are you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/education/report/the-myth-racial-disparities-public-school-funding
brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2017/05/25/do-school-districts-spend-less-money-on-poor-and-minority-students/
insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D I V E R S I T Y wouldn't be so bad if these girls were actually hot. Marvel did right casting a girl as re-donk-a-donkulous as Zendaya.

Why would be mad about a movie they very clearly don't want me to watch?
I got the message, Marvel, I won't give you my money, sheesh.

I was never mad, I'm also probably not going to watch this until like 2 years from now.
I don't really watch capeshit anymore.

I was never mad because she has feminine appeal and large, full breasts prominently displayed

We care a hell of a lot more about dyking up the characters or eliminating their sex appeal than we do about a light-skinned biracial girl with classically white features taking on a role of an already pigment distorted character in a visually cool and innovative way (the vitiligo mask is clever)

No, but it's sad that someone died for this.

From the set shots they're not even putting any clown makeup on her
Kind of gay tbqh

>That Domino
>Not hot

I kinda wish they made the spot more of a pale white spot instead of some weird looking vitiligo thing, but honestly I'm good with Pam Grier looking Domino.

Cut her hair and put white makeup

Problem solved

I'm still a bit mad they killed a woman to make it happen.

WE

Zendaya is attractive but her character wasn't

Fully covered drably dressed hipster aesthetic has gotta go

I did love how they used her to make fun of sjws tho

I will never not be mad because I fucking hate black people will all my soul.
Fuck them all.

I don't care really. this was expected when you look at ajax and NTW
Imagine being this gay

Could of been an Asian actor but as we all know in Hollywood diversity= only Blacks/African Americans. But hey at least we can all type YAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN NATURAL HAIR BLACK GIRL MAGIC on social media like retards.

Nah, it's all cool, I love it when characters get completely misrepresented.

E X P L A I N

You know at least Sup Forums has the decency to mix things up. Its been 20 threads and its the same old shit. i.e.

Wish they'd paint her white like they painted the actress who played Gamora was painted green

I could do without the obnoxious afro

Wh-why does the white spot stop before actually reaching the eye? It looks like the makeup is so cheap they didn't wanna spend effort going all the way with it.

Zendaya is fugly.

Asians dont care about diversity.

They felt they had to use a black woman as a stunt driver to match the actress. Turns out there aren't a ton of black women stunt drivers. So instead of doing the logical thing and using a little black dude or a tan white lady they stuck someone who had no business doing stunts on a motorcycle and she ate shit and died on a simple stunt.

They made an ivory white character black in an action movie

There aren't a lot of black female stuntwomen

End up using an unqualified stunt woman simply bc she's black and available. Again, the character was supposed to be white

Unqualified black stunt woman crashes her motorcycle and dies horribly, in an incredibly painful manner

So yea technically someone died over the decision to racelift Domino, but that decision was fairly attenuated from the actual death (the greenlighting of the unqualified stunt woman is arguably a superseding factor)

It helps that there are several Asian countries with significant cultural exports. If a Chinese lady wants to watch a movie with Chinese women in it then she can just grab a Chinese made movie, you know?

Yea this is so true

If there were any country on earth where black peeps had their shit together it might be different

Were the people responsible fired?

Its not so much that, its the fact that African Americans dont really have a connection to Africa. They're full on Americans so why shouldn't they be included in American pop culture?

>If there were any country on earth where black peeps had their shit together it might be different
There has to be one secluded isle on Africa full of non-awful black people.

The fucking biggest kicker?
They used a BLACK, black stunt woman. They used a woman that is no more matching the skin tone of the actress than a white woman.

Dont argue with them. Trust me, it will get you nowhere.

The girl in OP is minimum 7/10

Name 100 comic characters that were replaced with blacks.

She's that weird "flawless but uninteresting" type of attractive. Like she'd be an office 10 but she's pretty whatever for an actress.

Are there hot pictures of her?

Oh wow, is it that simple? Wow, thanks, I had no idea!

Reminder that a women was painted against the side of a building for this shit. I really want you to grasp the extent of that.
Every birthday, every fond memory, every hot lunch day at elementary school, every puppy dog that was happy to see you. Gone.

For the sake of making a cool character look like shit.

>Kidnap a group of people from their home
>Keep them captive for generations
>Purposely do everything you can to erase every connection they have to their culture
>Dont send them back
>Consider it an attack on your sovereignty when they want to immerse themselves in the culture you forced on them in a country you stole from another group of people

Wow the "master race" really didn't think things through.

AAs are over represented in film, music, television, and advertising proportional to their segment of the population

I have no idea what grievance you think is warranted at that point

What are you on about? If you're going to act like this a legitimate problem then you should back it up with evidence instead of being a racist faggot.

>AAs are over represented in film, music, television, and advertising proportional to their segment of the population

So are whites.

1. That graph is most likely bullshit
2. Its almost like we watch movies/tv to escape reality
3. Latinos/Blacks aren't over represented

HAIRY ARMPITS

At least she's hot. Domino is meant to be hot. Does the skin color really matter? Paint her like Domino, the hair and the facial trade are enough to claim that she is bl...

Oh, I'm sorry, the actress has 98% caucasoid facial traits :^)

why america is so retarded lmao

>Partner up with other white countries
>Invade a region of the world full of religious fanatics for an obviously bullshit reason just for oil
>Support it anyway
>REEEEEEE when said religious fanatics dont just roll over and the moderates decide to emigrate to your countries

Whites never think anything through.

Actually the people that brought them over wanted to send them back to Africa after the CW and even give them some humanitarian aid so they wouldn't revert back to the mud huts they were found in

Liberals wouldn't let them, and now we have a permanent underclass unsuited to success in our republic reliant on the government dole committing half the country's murders and deteriorating ever further in the post-civil rights era as their rates of teen pregnancy + single mothers keep stubbornly increasing and their median net wealth sinks ever low in spite of affirmative action lasting far longer than was ever intended and an overall economic recovery

WUZ

This is about the weakest response imaginable

And yes, African Americans are overrepresented in tv, movies, music, comics, and advertising, despite your fee-fees

Shes hideous. Dumb faggot lmao

>Blaming Liberals for something that happened in the fucking 1800s
>Being so underaged as to think the current Liberal/Conservative dichotomy was anywhere near the same as today back then.

Blacks didn't want to go back and got angry with Lincoln when he suggested it to them. Gee I wonder why a bunch of people born and raised in one place didn't want to be shipped to somewhere entirely different? So instead of giving them the tools to succeed, whites doubled down on the suffering with Jim Crow and lack of basic civil rights. Now years later they're wondering why blacks are the way they are. It makes you think huh?

YES
My favorite bike girl died because of that.

this is the weakest bait imaginable
you just repeated what your shitty graph just said

Honest question - do you not thinks African Americans have been given the tools to succeed for the past 50 years? It's illegal to discriminate against them and in many cases illegal not to discriminate /for/ them

Why then has their share of single mothers, violent gangs, crime generally and violent crime specifically, poverty, loan defaults, welfare handouts, and just about every other societally deleterious metric only /increased/ in the intervening period?

I'm curious how you rationalize that

Fee-Fees over Facts

Never change, brainlets

im not but im still not paying for this joke, im still gona torront it thougth

>illegal to discriminate against them
tell that to the police that shoot them dead at traffic stops

ACAB

And so are whites. What's the problem?

>Sup Forums uses staying faithful to source material as a cover for racism, more at 11

>Expecting centuries old problems to be fixed within 50 years

You are one dumb motherfucker.

Yeah, but we bankroll the whole thing.

>Kidnap a group of people from their home
black slaves were buy from black enslavers
>Keep them captive for generations
they have being free for more than 100 years
>Purposely do everything you can to erase every connection they have to their culture
the culture than sell them like cattle
>Dont send them back
they are free to go

That's absolute bullshit and you know it.

Walk in to any poor public school and tell me they're being giver then tools to succeed. They aren't, they haven't, and they never were. Your chosen people created the problem and has only ever given lip service to fixing it and you parade the consequences of those actions as proof that non-whites are subhuman.

Congratulations, you drank the stupidest fucking kool-aid served since the Jonestown massacre

just image how the actress is feeling, lol. she got the job of her life, was trying her best and then this shit happen

>have been given the tools to succeed for the past 50 years?
theres black doctors, lawyers etc if they didnt have the meanigs to become succesfull then it means they work twice as harder istead of coplain

they give her the job cause she is black, she just care about money

No problem at all. Both are fine by me
(I actually happen to like this casting, too)

I was simply responding to - and correcting - the idea that they were underrepresented

Can you summon any explanation for why they instead have gotten worse?

I'm rather curious as to why you think that their culture and genes can't be considered as contributory - or primary - factors given the fact that outlawing your discriminatory supposed explanations and even actively structurally skewing things in their favor with affirmative action and race-based school funding grants hasn't helped in the slightest

The part no one wants to talk about is the fact the black community in America wasn't actually doing so bad pre feminism.
It effectively destroyed the black family structure, and the near complete annihilation of that structure led to the modern destructive nature of the black community.
You want to see a community of people go nuts in a generation or two?
Remove males from the equation while pumping up their females.

>whites are over represented in a white country
Are Japanese over represented in Japanese media?

>she's not hot

DC Fan here, Would trade with you immediately

Hahaha the nigress looks like Barf from Spaceballs.

>Remove males from the equation
bitch how do you think that happened? And if your answer doesn't include the private prison industry, go back and start over.

Read the 13th Amendment. Slavery is still legal as long as they're imprisoned first.

Excuse me? Have /you/ ever been in a black classroom. (I have, as a volunteer). Thanks to race-based funding grants, /more/ money is spent on black students than equivalent white students

heritage.org/education/report/the-myth-racial-disparities-public-school-funding

That hasn't changed their abysmal drop-out rates, despite our very best efforts

I'm a lawyer and there were very fine black students at my law school. They worked hard and had strong values. No one is saying individual blacks can't succeed, the argument is that current African American culture is anti-social and anti-intellectual and focused on short term gratification at the expense of long term success. There's strong evidence for genetic contributing factors - both in regard to general intelligence and hormones - but that's secondary to culture in my observations

I thought that was da joos?

>America
>A white country

Kek

She would be fine if her skinwas a pale blue, the dot was black and there was no fro. Still the bitch has a nice big fat ass so I guess I'll have to settle.

> African American culture is anti-social and anti-intellectual
and thats the white man fault rigth

The private prison industry isn't responsible for certain races committing 5x their share of murders or varyingly outsized rates of burglaries, assaults, domestic violence, and (I believe) all other instances of violent crime

If you're actually interested in examining the issue of what percentage of the incarcerated are non-violent, I can provide you some literature. Just ask

>heritage.org
cool, now quote from a site that isn't racist cherry-picking garbage

her lips look like a flesh wound

Uhh, sweetie, name one time in history where whites weren't the majority

>i watched that shitty netflix documentary! DOG WHISTLE! DOG WHISTLE!

fuck off.

YES IM STILL MAD

Here's more data for you to ignore and pretend doesn't puncture your worldview I guess ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2017/05/25/do-school-districts-spend-less-money-on-poor-and-minority-students/

Sounds like you have an anti-intellectual steak of your own, haha

That would imply people cared about Domino in the first place.

If they get more money then why was the school *I* volunteered in falling apart at the seams with shitty ancient textbooks and a special Ed program that was literally nothing more than a poorly staffed, underequipped dumping ground for the extreme problem students no other school wanted to deal with?

Fuck your anecdote and stop thinking your singular personal experience represents the whole picture

I'm a cartoonfag that doesn't even follow Marvel so I have no stake in this, but just looking at the images side by side, it seems like if anything they should've cast or make upped the actress on the left to be darker. The whole point of the design seems to be that that patch is supposed to stick out, but you can barely see it against a honey skin tone like that. If you're gonna race swap at all, don't go half way and fuck up the design.

Is this satire or are you really throwing an anecdote in the face of data while projecting that same failing on the guy consistently providing you with data?

Consider your answer carefully

Is the satire or are you really throwing up an anecdote in the face of data while simultaneously projecting that feeling onto the poster consistently providing you with data to support and substantiate his arguments?

Consider your answer carefully...

Hey, you take that back!
She's very well loved!
She's like, the Noid's wife or something, right?

Is this the final draft of that post now, or do you want to flesh it out again more?

Consider your answer carefully.........

I refreshed and it didn't show up so I dictated it to Siri again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going to go hit up some Batman Day events, check out some of the links I provided - or do your own research! - and you might be very surprised with how little of your worldview you've actually examined critically

I've read tons of research about this, and unfortunately my conclusions are the only rational synthesis of the available evidence

What are the numbers regarding private spending on education?

And the percentage of private wealth that each of the students enjoys at whom- which would be a larger indicator of success in school as kids who don't have to deal with the stresses of lower income tend to do better in school.

try and stop me cracker

>I'M TOTALLY NOT BAITING YOU
it's a saturday afternoon and this is literally the only form of amusement you can think of, poking a frog with a stick like a fucking zoo chimp.

what did your parents hope you'd turn out to be such that they could say your name aloud in front of others

why are obvious Sup Forums threads not deleted on this board? Do you guys not have mods?

>lmao
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums, redditor

Whites spend more on private education, but a very large majority of whites are publically educated

As for family income, this unfortunately fails to explain the performance gap as well as race alone: insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california

I really wish this was something we could just throw money at, but sadly that's a rather small piece

>And for those who wish race to play less of a role, Geiser notes that there were some years of hope. The share of score variance attributable to socioeconomic factors fell from 25 percent in 1994 to 21 percent in 1998. But in the years that followed it went back up to 35 percent.
>In contrast, socioeconomic factors could not be linked in a major way to variance in high school grade point averages. Socioeconomic factors, including race and ethnicity, accounted for 7 percent of the variance in GPAs in 1994 and 8 percent in 2011.

Hopefully we'll figure out fixes for the genetic factors down the line, but in the interim the most efficacious way of helping underperforming minorities of color remains fixing their broken culture