Has anyone here been in the Marines before?

Has anyone here been in the Marines before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uacrX4tZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DTua5Y5aPFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds gay as fuck.

I'm a Marine biologist
oooh rah

>flag

Yes.

I've been in a marine before.
Power-bottoms ; the lot of them.

Fucking kek

Navy Vet here. Served with Marines.

Yes.

Only if you're a corpsman.

Yep.

why are the marines in the desert?
shouldnt they be working close with the navy next to water judging by their name?

We don't give a shit what climate you put us in- Marines are amphibious.

Shhh

You'd think so. Marines are mostly infantry grunts though, so they go wherever we need boots on the ground.

Ive been in a couple marines. Their women are whores

Army is boots on the ground. We don't stay in one place long enough for that.

>marines dont do ship duty

HURRRRRRR

Ya

The point of the Marines is to be a fast deployment force so they go wherever there needs to be boots on the ground quickly.

Like I said, if you're a corpsman, you're good to go.

Some fag on a float? Fuck that.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Keked and checkd

No but I'm in the national guard and a list time NEET

Part*

I was in a Marine once.
That boypussy was loose as fuck.

Are marines under US Navy? Does US army operate anywhere? I dont undestand why its always the marines everywhere. What does the army even do?

Im not gonna do the 5 second google:^)

They're basically the janitors after the Marines did all the job.

Yes, Marines are Department of the Navy- The MEN'S department.

No one asked you....fucking nigger.

Marines go in, then the Army takes over.
The army gets better equipment as well.

u mad leafboi?

Is your anus having a slight raise of temperature?

Do you know what a Assault Ready Group even is? Pic related

>Army is boots on the ground. We don't stay in one place long enough for that.

First in last out.

Semper Fi

You cannot connect the dots looking forward. You can only connect them looking backwards. You have to trust in something, your gut, destiny, life, karma or whatever because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the right path and that will make all the difference.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living some else's life, don't be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of peoples thinking. Don't let the opinions of other peoples thinking drown out your own inner voice. You've got to find what you love, which is as true for your work as it is true for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work and the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet keep looking and don't settle. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition that somehow you already know what you truly want to become.
MARINES FOR TRUMP

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

kek

The US Navy. Best taxi service on earth. Whenever there's a fight, they take us right to it.

I was LAI. I get seasick. Bad.

I was in the Army... 1-502

Marines are pretty cool but there's less opportunities to do high speed shit unless you want to go MARSOC

USMC Officer Oath

First to go, last to know.

You got it. God's Supply of Sweep and Clear taxi service.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTua5Y5aPFU

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

US Army in Latvia right now. Making sure my Baltic friends can stand up to aggressors.

It's amusing that people believe this

I did but whole experience was heretic

Ooh Rah.

kek

Good luck with that.

lol

That's awesome.

They're not bad. I've trained with worse countries and these guys actually appreciate what we're doing.

Air force:
>joined to play with high tech shit and sleep in late
Navy:
>joined for free college and serve country without being in the sand box
Army:
>joined to get a paycheck and kill sand niggers while protecting muh freedoms
Marines:
>joined to be a Marine®

The Army and the Navy are the only 2 military branches. The Air force is a business and The USMC is a cult.

I hope not. The US Marines on /k/ are cancer.

sounds pretty fascist though

>protecting muh freedoms
kek

>thinks the lifestyle we have is sustainable without a massive military and aggressive foreign policy

I fought with and against these guys, they have no fucking idea what they are doing, they havent even trained urban combat ffs

Do they really hit you in marine basic?

>Has anyone here been in the Marines before?

Yes.

I'm in the real marines. Fuck your child's version.

Well, that's a plus, anyways. Does Putin have them shitting their pants?

Yes 0311 did 2 tours in Iraq in 2005 and 2008 (3rd LAR).

Redpilled myself when Ron Paul was running and realized everything is basically a lie.

Disgrace to the uniform.

How odd. I've always found Royal Marines to be quite pleasant.

Damn, you got one dark green Sergeant Major.

lol Ive been out since 2008 but yeah hes a dark one.

> sustainable without a massive military
No

> sustainable without aggressive foreign policy
Yes

I haven't, but technically have. I went to Marine OCS about 6 years ago but didn't end up commissioning. I don't go around telling people I was though.

One of the military's great redundancies. The only reason the Marines still exist is their love of heritage.They could easily be folded into the other branches.

Nice Sick Animation reference

They've been trying for years to do that, but always get met with heavy resistance.

OORAH CLEARED HOT DEVIL DOG CLEARED HOT

Faggot

>These cringey pics that 12yo american fatties postbon their cod forums

ya ignant as fook

More ways to serve WITH Squids than without them, and that the damtruth

>Marines mostly grunts

ignant fookin shit

Marines mostly POGs.

Yes. Don't do it.

had me a giggol at that one

>MARSOC

and that's implying the raiders even get the opportunity to operate in-country before getting kicked right the fuck back out again.

POTUS will never give up his 90 day action crew.

Whatever you say, trusty shellback.

WUN
TWO
THREE
FO

AH
LUH
DUH'MREEN
CORPS

Disgrace because he doesn't want to fight for Al Qaeda?

You are supposed to follow all orders that are moral and legal, and fighting on the side of our enemies is treason, which is both immoral and illegal. If my unit was deploying to Syria in support of the "moderate opposition", I would refuse to go.