Mel Gibson Is Making Passion Of The Christ 2. Here’s Why You Should Be Worried

>It was a cultural phenomenon that raked in $600 million at the box office and is still the highest grossing R-rated film of all time. Years later people are still questioning just how anti-Semitic “The Passion Of the Christ” really was. Mel Gibson, the star vehicle driving the movie to its bloody, sadomasochistic conclusion, famously refused to hire any Jewish consultants to oversee the film. The Jews in “The Passion Of The Christ” relish their cruelty, kicking Jesus when he is down, while the Romans of the film are shown occasionally behaving with compassion towards Jesus. There was concern about how this would affect inter-faith relations, dismay that the film perpetuated the anti-Semitic idea that the Jews killed Jesus, and a entire ADL Q&A page about it.
>Now, Mel Gibson is planning to do it again. Jim Caviezel, the actor who played Jesus in the first film, confirmed to USA Today that he would be reprising his role in the sequel. “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience,” he said. “It’s great. Stay tuned.” In a November 2016 interview on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Gibson reported that he already begun to work on “The Resurrection,” as he was calling the sequel.
>Mel Gibson’s never been the biggest fan of the Jewish people. “The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!” he shouted during a 2006 DUI arrest. In 2011, he pled no contest to battery charges against his girlfriend. On his TV apology tour, he confessed that “Lebanon and Israel had been at it that day,” and that “the Jews were not blameless.”

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/393410/mel-gibson-is-making-passion-of-the-christ-2-you-should-be-worried/?gamp
cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mel Gibson’s father, Hutton Gibson, is an outspoken Holocaust denier. In 2003, he told the New York Times to “Go and ask an undertaker or the guy who operates the crematorium what it takes to get rid of a dead body. It takes one liter of petrol and 20 minutes. Now, 6 million?” Mel Gibson has never denounced, or acknowledged, his father’s words.

forward.com/schmooze/393410/mel-gibson-is-making-passion-of-the-christ-2-you-should-be-worried/?gamp

I'd love to see a film depiction of Jesus spending 3 days in Hell before rising from the dead.

and satan will be a jew

Instead of ascending he's going to pick up a sword, and in a reinterpretation of the tearing of the temple veil, he's going to cut down every jew in the temple in a 2 hour choreographed fight.

I'm ready for this different time awaiting us.

>and here's why

Literally every character in the film who isn't a Roman is a Jew

I hate the controversy because it always seems conveniently placed to hide the fact that Mel is not that great a filmmaker

fucking based

Simon of Cyrene was Libyan

This is guaranteed bullshit. I can't think of anything more dumb and asinine.

>Passion Of The Christ 2: More Passion

if there's one movie that could never get a sequel, it's this one. I could see Mel doing another Biblical epic though.

Don't believe everything you read online.

Anti-Semitic isn't a real word. Sure, it is grammatically logical, but the prefix anti- is not meant to be attached at whim to any noun one seeks to defend. I'm against discrimination towards people because of their Jewish ethnicity and religion, but opposed to the misuse of the English language in this regard.

>The Jews in “The Passion Of The Christ” relish their cruelty, kicking Jesus when he is down, while the Romans of the film are shown occasionally behaving with compassion towards Jesus
Isn't this how the bible depicted it, though? Pontius Pilate decided to put him on the cross because the Jews acted like a bunch of babies and demanded his death.

This. All of his directed films are amazing. Imagine if hollywood was comprised of redpilled white men. We would be in a filmic renaissance

>the anti-Semitic idea that the Jews killed Jesus,
it's not an "idea", it's a fact. the pharisees turned him in wtf is wrong with these people

That's to completely burn a corpse down to ash, you can turn many corpses in large ovens into unrecognizable charcoal with far less fuel. When people get their relatives cremated though, they don't want little chips of skull and femur in the urn.

I meant that he not a good director. The "controversy is manufactured so people will see his shit anyways.

Mel Gibson is unironically a great filmmaker he has never made a bad movie

It won't be called the Passion of The Christ 2. You would know there is already a Resurrection based film in process if you did any reading.

You do realize that he comes back right?

Oy vey, but don't you know your Bible is racist, you dumb shmuck?

>The Passion of the Christ: Trinity
>P4SSION

>people

Kill yourself kike

I don't know about Jewish, but the moneymen were in fact behind both sides in world war 2. Harriman and similar Wall Street names financed both Hitler and Stalin, as well as other 'communist' revolutions.

That the best you got?

With a vengeance?

>Pontius Pilate decided to put him on the cross because the Jews acted like a bunch of babies and demanded his death.
Pilate literally asked the crowd whether they wanted Barabbas, a murderer to hang on the cross, or Jesus. They jeered for Jesus

funnily enough, i am not worried at all.

>Here’s Why You Should Be Worried.
I didn't even read past this. What the fuck happened to journalism? It went from "here are the facts, form your opinion" to "here are the correct opinions and the limited facts you need to support them" over a few decades.

>He's back and this time... it's personal!

The Mel ones are sensible and then they throw in HIS DAD is a Holocaust denier to discredit the whole thing

>Something is happening, if it's liberal and pushes multiculturalism, its a good thing. If it's religious and by a conservative, here's why you should be worried.

The problem is idiots who look at blogs and think it is journalism. That goes for both sides of the aisle.

>*Personal Jesus starts playing*

>Passion 5: Daddy's Back
>Passion 666: Mark of the Beast

That’s the third time

Social media was a mistake.

When you are so dishonest all thats needed is to call out the kike

>I'm against discrimination towards people because of their Jewish ethnicity and religion
same, but denying that they have a political agenda as a state is retarded.
lefties can't grasp this simple concept, you are a jew lover or a nazi, you can't be in between

There's really not a lot of daylight between blogs and journalism anymore. Pretty soon it's all going to mush together into one big pile of shit.

Any jesus experts in here? Is the harrowing of hell a debated subject? It would suck if everyone who died before jesus's crucifixion was stuck in hell.

Mel Gibson is a fantastic filmmaker, what are you on?
I mean agree or disagree with what he's like in his personal life, fine, but you're blind and stupid if you don't see how good Mel is

>still the highest grossing R-rated film of all time.

>domestic :^)

That industry is so dead that it's the only film I have any interest in. I expect a kino depiction of hell.

It's cute how you kids think that. The media always told you what opinions to have, they were just slightly more subtle about it and you didn't have access to contradictive perspectives.

>be Jew
>kill someone
>act like you are the victim

yah bro mel gibson's movies are tras---

Tldr but i guess its about how its about poor oppressed jews

This and also didn't Jesus fuck up and/or shut down a bunch of money changing Jews in some part of the Bible

Hell will be full of Jews

I thought he was a kino director till I saw hacksaw ridge, that film sucked ass-balls

>here's why you should be worried.
But I'm not worried.

and that's a bad thing

You scared, Schlomo?

It's true.
The Jews were God's chosen people until Jesus came.
Because they turned from God and worshipped money and false idols.
The Bible states specifically that only a certain number of Jews will be allowed into heaven. This number could already be reached, there could be a few more Jews in the future that make it in. However everyone who was in hell that wasn't specifically spared is made to stay.
All The Juden that had Christ killed were forgiven, but probably still went to hell.
The Jews of today are not The Jews of Pre-Christ era. Never forget that.
Jews literally believe they are other worldly. That they were sent to Earth.
They might as well be aliens.

Retard, the ovens from 100 years ago were much slower. Literally took hours for a single corpse.

>When people get their relatives cremated though, they don't want little chips of skull and femur in the urn.
The chips are discarded. They dont burn everything to complete ash. And still takes 20 minutes with modern technology.

Aren't Americreaturas taught the basics of Jesus' Death? The pharisees put him up there.

What, Americans think Romans just killed jesus for shits and giggles?

I'm not the one who should be worried.

I just want to see more of that sweet roman aesthetic. The first movie's authenticity was the best thing about it. Amazing they were speaking in latin.

Yes we are taught.
It was a socioeconomic and political issue that the Pharisees did not want some random Jew spreading the word that they shouldn't be in charge anymore.
It was the Communism of its time.
>Good Jews let us rule you and you pay taxes to us
>Oh no this Goyim is trying to take our money oy vey

It's amusing that Christians can't stop sucking circumcised Jew dick despite the fact that by all counts they should consider Jews their archnemeses and hate them more than Muslims.

maybe, just maybe, it's more complicated than that.

>and that's a good thing

Stop telling me what the fuck to think, Shira

Why don't the jews just accept that they fucked up and killed their own messiah?

>movie full of native americans
Why don't they accept Mel as a hero of diversity?

Jesus never went to hell, that's a stupid English mistranslation. The original creed said He went to Hades, the Greek word for the underworld. It's like a temporary place of purgatory where dead peoples souls are kept awaiting judgement, it's not the same as hell where they face eternal punishment

So where were these complains when all nazis were portrayed as bad guys in WW2 movies?

>purgatory
nice catholic invention made in the 14th century to make sure bankers and merchants would support the church by telling them they wouldnt go to hell for usury

How did he get out?

That's because God's word tells us to not only love our enemies but clothe and feed them. Vengeance belongs to him and will be served inevitably. Something about being kind to the wicked and in doing so you are heaping coals of fire onto their head.

No that isn't to be interrupted as lie down to all and let your nation be overwhelmed. Wars and killing are a major part of the bible.
>he who does not have a sword should sell his clothes and buy one

through davy jone's locker

Israel fights against secular Arab nationalists (Christians and Muslim Arab) while supporting Islamists (al-nudes) against secular Arab nationalists

Israel then dupes Americans and tells them they are fighting the same Islamists that carry out bombings in the west

>The chips are discarded.
Well that's just not true. Things that won't burn like teeth, or medical implants are discarded, but there aren't any bone fragments left over in modern cremation, just crystallized minerals that can form in the ash.

Swords are only to be used in self defence not in offence. Jesus also said "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword"

based mel knows all about the jq

That's wrong though. Israel's main enemy is Iran, which is non-secular.

Modern cremation does not disintegrate the bones.

The truth is, they put them in a giant blender and add it to the ash. I'm not making this up.

So that shot in Passion of the Christ where voldemort is looking skyward and hissing with rocks all around him, was that supposed to be jesus coming down upon him?

Amen brother, I just knew someone would hop in and be all "oh Christ fags ruining the world turning the other cheek hurr durr"

MARK OF THE BEAST

DO NOT BELIEVE HIS FALSE WORDS

HE'S DARKSIDED

okay sensei
nigga you do know jesus wasn't an anime character?

Israel and Iran never directly fight though, and Shiite Islamists are different from the Sunni wahhabists anyway

>distributed by Disney too

RIP Touchstone

Yes it does completely disintegrate the bone, but what happens in the intense heat is that a lot of trace minerals in the body will crystalize and form clumps that some people confuse for bone, but they aren't really fragments of bone.

Also you can burn a dead body with far less fuel to a state where it's easily disposable, it's how several serial killers have disposed of their bodies without completely cremating them.

Obviously they're not gonna fight a full scale war. Neither of them wants that. Iran uses proxies in Iraq, Syria, and Yemen. And the Shiite Islamists are pretty bad still.

The Wahhabists used to hate Israel too, but the Saudis are so scared of Iran that they both found a common enemy. Hence the unspoken cooperation between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Assad is a secualr ruler, but he's also an Iranian proxy so Israel hates him also.

gee, I wonder if the author of this article could possibly be a jew?

2?
Did I miss the rapture or something?

The Harrowing of Hell would make a metal fucking animated feature.

I don't know why I bother arguing with morons.

cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html

>Next, the heat dries the body, burns the skin and hair, contracts and chars the muscles, vaporizes the soft tissues, and calcifies the bones so that they eventually crumble. The gases released during the process are discharged through an exhaust system.

>Moreover, the metal pieces are removed before the next process because they may damage the equipment used for pulverization.

Finally, the dried bone fragments are further ground into a finer sand-like consistency. The machine used for this pulverization is called cremulator.

Been a while since I've been in a church, but wasn't Barrabas a thief? Maybe I'm thinking of the guy beside Jesus on the cross to whom Jesus promised the sweet deal of being the first guy in a brand new heaven in exchange for faith.

>Barrabas a thief
could have been too, but he murdered someone during an insurrection, likely a roman.
but yes the guy next to jesus was a thief, I think both of the guys were rebels/criminals anyway

Wahhabists literally never hated Israel. The always helped Israel and U.K. plot against Nasser. The Saudi ruling family are cryptokikes; they are basically Jews larping as Arabs ruling over Arabs, just like the Bolsheviks were Jews ruling as Russians. Saudi Arabia is basically Jewish occupied Arab land just like Palestine

So you feed your enemy, then kill him when he strikes you. Or in the case of the Jews you just let them exploit you and replace you.

calcifies the bones

What do you think this means?

Did you watch the video?

Didn't he get kicked out of Hollywood for this movie? By making it look like Jesus' death the jews fault?

I thought it was a meme this would be made and Jews getting butthurt over it.

Reality is strange

He was the seventh son of a seventh son of a seventh son. That either makes you the Messiah or Irish

All righty, thanks.
Imagine being that thief, though: just you, Jesus and God hanging out for years until the first real Christians started dying. That would be awkward.