Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're both great films.

JGL says he was in the wrong, but it's pretty obvious that Summer was in the wrong here.

t. brokenhearted teenager

Summer was
She knew he was crazy about her and she kept leading him on and playing with his feelings

distance

he put that pussy on a pedestal.

jgl is a moron and his analysis of his character is soyboy mentality crap. summer was a self absorbed bitch. she knew the guy was 10x more into her than she was into him. she agrees to be in some half assed fwb relationship with him and tries to skirt by the responsibility of playing with his emotions by 'not labeling' it. switch the genders around and everyone would agree that the guy is a dick.

she didn't tho, that's the thing upon rewatch you notice she did tell him upfront she didn't want a serious relationship.
He naively thought he would change her mind, as we all do

She told him she didn't want a real relationship though, he was under the impression she didn't mean for superficial reasons (she enjoyed spending time with him, told him about herself, other bullshit like that). He was basically transferring his feelings onto her and then getting upset when it was all false. He was in the wrong for most of the movie, save for the part when she invited him to her engagement party without telling him it was an engagement party and ignoring him the entire time. She was wrong and a bitch in that scene.

Morrissey

>being too stupid to realise that he could have walked away from her but didn't on multiple ocasions

ok put yourself in her shoes. some girl is completely in love with you, but you are just sort of lukewarm about her. you tell her you'll be with her but you don't want to get 'serious'

what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

Switch the genders around and the protagonist is the guy all women love to hate and hate to love.

>I don't want a relationship
>Proceeds to act like she's in a relationship with him
She still led him on, she shouldn't have done anything other than act like a friend towards him, but she went and did things that people in relationships do

i'm not saying the guy wasn't a moron, he was. that doesn't give summer a pass though. she was more in the wrong than he was.

>act like a friend towards him
youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE

Whenever I watch this movie, I feel like I relate more to Summer than Tom.
I feel more sympathy towards her.
I'm a (mostly) straight guy, btw.

>(mostly) straight guy
Oh so you're a faggot?

I once dated a guy, but we broke up after at least a year.
All of my other exes were girls, though.
And I have a wife.

I'm of the opinion that neither really did anything wrong, but Summer knew he was really into her and wanted her to be his wife. People change their minds all the time. Just because someone doesn't like something now doesn't mean they won't like it later. Tom was working off that mindset. However aggressive this #metoo bullshit is, seduction is still a thing. Unless they think people just approach each other and verbally agree on a relationship schedule.

Still, Summer, to her credit, really seemed to try and reciprocate but it never happened. Summer was wrong in still trying to be friends after shattering his heart and then gushing about her fiance.

Lmao beta cuck orbiter confirmed — along with having the most bitch made comment. Hey bby you can lick the leftovers from her sloppy eighths.

but i banged your mom last night lmao btfo

>I once dated a guy
That's fucking gay. Also, filtered.

>Summer was wrong in still trying to be friends after shattering his heart and then gushing about her fiance.

i dont know how anyone can defend this. she's either too stupid to realize what she's doing or she's rubbing his face in it like a psycho

Okay.
I'm pretty bi but I prefer women more than men.

When are you gonna stop leading on your poor wife and leave her so you can go be a faggot

I love her too much for that.
Especially since I finally found the one for me in her.

Bothfags are correct.
Neitherfags are correct.
People who think Tom wrong, but not Summer are correct.
Only Summer is wrong but not Tom is indefensible, and wreaks of incel.

This.

It also gave me this filename-worthy pic.