Why does he keep doing this stupid pose everywhere?

Why does he keep doing this stupid pose everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AroundtheLobeIn/status/965801423400189952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's black

/thread

Some actors do poses, it's their thing. Their signature.

Most likely Disney has him under contract to do this in every single publicity picture possible to promote the movie/brand

that coat fits really poorly

Beacause issanigger

His movie just made a bunch of money. Probably the first time he has been in a movie that made money.

Is this like a weeaboo but for black people?

>Probably the first time he has been in a movie that made money.

Not the first time

It's his 10 minutes of fame

fucking lmao

Because wakanda forever bihhhh

Hes 40 amd its the only thing he'll do "meaningfully" in his carrer. See attached.

What the actual fuck with those consecutive dubs

Because it triggers autists like you.

I'm sure he's real torn up about it.

All niggers do stupid poses they’re like an irl ginyu force. Just more cringe worthy

Nine, if the numbers bear out correctly.

>Makes movie history
>"WHY IS HE PROUD OF HIS MOVIE??"

...ok..?

Trekkie nerd.

i assume they pay him to promote his movie
but i dont know

>Makes movie history
Completely and utterly manufactured. No one cares about the movie, the political stink around it is the only reason anyone outside of Tumblr gives it the time of day. It was manufactured to be a #MOVEMENT. Shit's just virtue signalling and propaganda.

Just trying to distract us from capeshit being over.

Marvel is huge, you're a little out of touch

Its become a kind of black unity thing by now. Every black football player is doing this celebration after they score

It's not over, sadly. It's THE mainstream, and what better place to pump your propaganda through? Little kids are being willingly brought by idiot parents to see what should ostensibly be innocent entertainment in a revolutionary new storytelling method but is in fact an intentionally bloated, predatory money-making scheme used to normalize certain groups' agendas and beliefs into the general masses.

It was made to be a black supremacist empowerment device. It completely fucking worked, nogs went apeshit over the literal kangz nonsense. Black Panther was the perfect hero for them to dig up in this political climate.

I don't know what people are talking about, this nigger definitely looks 40 years old in a lot of these pictures.

>It's another mad white
Im sure the Es-jay-Double U's are causing havoc ad well? You fucking snowflake?

Because he knows everyone is treating Black Panther like the second coming, so he has to keep up the guise as long as the movie is out

Black Panther is a pretty c-list hero, he's not a big established name. But he's black, therefore a perfect tool.

the paparazzi tell him to do it.

I cant not check these

Asides from once and future kangs and literal children (libtards included) nobody should have seen this shitty Ip cash grab with shitty cgi

>Black Panther is a pretty c-list hero

not any more

he's bigger than Wolverine

Away, shill, away

Stress NOT ANY MORE.

>Why does he keep doing this stupid pose everywhere?
At least it's better than this pose

let the brown men have the hero we invented for them. It only makes sense for the white man to once again provide a little culture to the savages

nice bait

Lol seriously, Tom does this pose everywhere, (mostly to show off his watch), just like the Rock does. I hate it so much.

The problem is they don't know and actively deny that we have them everything. The very existence of African Americans is due to the actions of the white man. They owe their existence to us, technically.

What's the highest grossing movie featuring Wolverine?

I thought that was the dab? Or did they become self aware for once

That's his wicked 'Chad' pose, man.

I honestly don't understand how people don't see this.
If I were black, I'd be ashamed of that movie, because I'd feel me and my skin color is being belittled by everyone.

damn

someone explain this meme to me, I see it everywhere but I don't get it

I just want to nuke hollywood.

Pls.

>Wolverine in some 6-8 successful marvel movies
I would love to see 8 black panthers

>*claims Speedy Gonzales is an icon in mexico*

Marketing.

sometimes you see some shit

Not culling the black race 70 years ago was a mistake

Pathetic.

Just cold I guess.

twitter.com/AroundtheLobeIn/status/965801423400189952

this is your future white boi

remember that.

Are you on ten yet?

I personally think it's super cute. I've been binge watching all the random stuff he does and how it's inspired random people and I think it's great. He's always in these movies about famous black people, so he obviously cares a lot about the black community, but those kinds of stories don't reach as far as a fun family movie. Even if it is a silly Marvel movie, it has a nice positive vibe to it. The fantasy characters have traits that are things to aspire to. Self-esteem is incredibly important to black people in the US, as they are an insecure, violent mess. If they can rally behind this movie in a good way, even for a short while, and do a silly arm signal to each other, I think it's nice.

>why does he do the recognisable pose from the biggest recent film he was in

ugly ass nigger

cringe

>Disney has him under contract to do this
You mean he has to? Like a slave? It's a mark of his submission to his corporate masters?

It wasn't enough that they had him in a minstrel show about lip-plates, spear-chucking, and Africans who hoot like gorillas? That he had to serve in the thin layer of black people in highly visible positions, for a movie that was almost entirely creatively controlled and actually made by non-black personnel (the source material creators, the producers, the franchise managers, the technicians, the editors, the CGI artists and programmers, etc. etc.), that he served as a daub of paint for Disney in organizational blackface?

Just how determined is Disney to humiliate black people? For shame!
#FreeChadwick
#DisneyApologize

t. soyboy cuck

why are his hands so white?

I sincerely hope you get hassled then beaten and robbed by a black individual

jesus christ

>they are an insecure, violent mess. If they can rally behind this movie in a good way
>this movie named "Black Panther"
>like "The Black Panther Party", a black supremacist terrorist organization which the marketing deliberately referenced
>rally behind it in a good way
>insecure, violent mess
>rally behind it
I'm sure it'll be in a good way.

>>You mean he has to? Like a slave? It's a mark of his submission to his corporate masters?
SILENCE! YOU BAD GOY!

Nah.
Oh I've had plenty of horrible interactions with black people. Most of my bad interactions have been black people. I don't like being around them. That said, I have nothing against watching videos of them and I still think all the videos of them surrounding this have been cute.
Most of what I've seen is people feeling good about themselves, but there has been a smattering of "WHITE PEOPLE STAND BACK" which is obviously eye rolling behavior.

It's something a bunch of underage normies came up with and only underage normies use it
It's honestly a great way to pick out newfags here, best invention so far.

>like "The Black Panther Party", a black supremacist terrorist organization which the marketing deliberately referenced
>black supremacist

That's a bit much.

But in reality, the character who's most akin to that isn't the Black Panther, it's Killmonger, the misguided villain. T'Challa is an even-keeled wise king character who respects tradition and order, he gives speeches at the UN and shit.

HOW?!

>there has been a smattering of "WHITE PEOPLE STAND BACK"
How about, "Of course they couldn't say it in the movie, but Killmonger was right."? And, "This is what we'd be, if whites weren't always keeping us down! They're still doing it to us! We have to fight back!"

>eye rolling behavior
Racially motivated black-on-white violent hate crimes including murders are commonplace, but they're dismissed as "ordinary crime" by the media and judiciary, when they'd be national news if the races were reversed. The horrible lie that ongoing white oppression is the cause of black poverty and crime regularly becomes a justification for beatings, murders, corrupt dealings, riots.

>people feeling good about themselves
Well sure, they've been told that their problems aren't their own fault, that there's someone to blame. Again. Scapegoating others makes you feel good. It makes you feel like you've got hope, that the problem is manageable, there's a simple solution: just kill the scapegoat.

I've checked dubs you wouldn't believe

something off bout this dude, even in the thurgood marshall movie he seems to be carrying himself with some kind of gangstar swag, I don't get it.

He's a nigger

This is the whitest post ITT

yeah could just be me, I guess thurgood prob dropped niggas back in the day

Why are you refilling his cup?

He has autism

And almost zero critics saw this.

blacks aren't smart enough to be self aware.

Because my aunts sisters who jumped from ships knew this.

holy fuck

whos this

fucking 'ell

I can clearly see the development culminating in CIA power stance

Gosh, those Wonder Woman fans sure are dedicated.

He’s a qt

white cis scum im black panther

lol