Yeah, he does kinda have a point

yeah, he does kinda have a point..

if u ban guns only criminals will get guns

k

So if you ban guns that means I have to put my trust in the assholes around me?

Fat chance

>people suggest we make it harder for people with mental problems or histories of violence to be able to get assault rifles
>hurr durr u want take all gunz!1!

DIE SON

SON I'M LITERALLY KILLING YOU BY SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL BECAUSE TRUMP IS ORANGE

>the police are evil and corrupt you cant trust the police fuck the police
>the police will protect you, you don't need guns, only the police need guns
really makes me think

>media makes shooters instafamous
>wonders why it keeps happening

>hmm, citizen, it looks like you were prescribed anti-depressants a few decades ago
>you are potentially hazardous and must surrender your guns

>the government should stay out of our lives!
>oh yeah but ban gay marriage because it "offends" me

Both sides are retarded

>Americans UNIRONICALLY have to entertain the possibility of their kids getting shot when they go to school

marriage is only overseen by the government because heterosexual couples produce future tax payers and tax breaks are given to them because of this fact. there is literally zero reason for governments to issue marriages to homosexual couples.

wow you're right op I should just fuck the constatuton and sheet

ptas teen titans starring Aubrey plaza when?

Reminder that BASED TRUMP believes that guns should be taken away from suspicious people without due process. MAGA

>television and film

>few decades ago
Thia person would most likely keep taking antidepressants his whole life, humongous faggot. I wouldn't trust a depressed person with a gun, neither would you.

>Thia person would most likely keep taking antidepressants his whole life
false
>I wouldn't trust a depressed person with a gun, neither would you.
false

Why wouldn't you? depressed people are suicidal but not known to be homicidal they're more likely to hurt themselves than others, it should be a human right to be able to have a quick effective suicide if you wish to die.

uh every time you turn on TV you see this shit being talked about

>Thia person would most likely keep taking antidepressants his whole life
Do you have a single fact to back that up? Doctors will prescribe them for just about any reason you can think of.

i put my trust in broward county sheriffs

This (unironically).

>people suggest we make it harder for people with mental problems or histories of violence to be able to get assault rifles

No, what’s being suggested is that we toss Due Process out the window and simply let random faceless government bureaucrats eliminate our human and civil rights with a click of a mouse.

WHY DID HE BETRAY US BROS????

WHY?!!???!!!l

It's already seriously hard for such people to get weapons legally.

What do people suggest be done about people with zero red flags buying guns? With zero history? Then what?

Nah, faggit, look on Twitter. There are a lot of people saying that all weapons should be outright banned.

>he doesnt walk freely exposing his two handguns in public
>he doesnt tell cops to fuck off and bitchy women to deal with it

lmfao at cucks

Because he's been backed into a corner by the never-ending attacks against his administration and thinks this might be an easy way to take some of the heat off him.

>What do people suggest be done about people with zero red flags buying guns? With zero history? Then what?

The FBI was told about the Parkland shooter by multiple people a month or more in advance that the guy was nut-job and the FBI did nothing about it.

Because The Powers That Be _need_ mass killings like this to happen, as it only fuels the fires for "gun control".

I wish someone would shoot me desu

You already do, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

You realize all these mass shootings happen in "Gun Free Zones" right?

Parkland school = gun free zone
Charleston church = gun free zone
Batman movie attack = gun free zone
Florida gay bar shooting = gun free zone

That's not a coincidence...

>Armed guards

Armed with what, fucking pepper spray?

>let's take away the rights of our citizens because less than 0.01% of them die to school shootings
we should ban cars they kill many more people

Any kind of marriage, even the homosexual kind, is good for the economy since couples buy up homes, new furniture, cars, etc.

>there is literally zero reason for governments to issue marriages to homosexual couples.

There is zero reason for the government to deny gay marriages, as it has zero affect on the hetro marriages.

Granting them marriage grants them the right to adopt kids you retard