This is it folks. Intent in Podesta emails, FBI, etc

This is it folks. Intent in Podesta emails, FBI, etc.

She's going under the bus, and Obamas are not going with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichelleObama
twitter.com/search?q=hillary from:twitter.com/FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en
news.forexlive.com/!/michelle-obama-clears-out-mentions-of-hillary-clinton-on-twitter-accounts-20161101
twitter.com/search?q=HillaryClinton from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/search?q=Imwithher from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/41841
web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/MichelleObama
twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/758867327848816641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's real
I went to her timeline and there's not a single Hillary tweet to be found

You can't do this to me! It's my turn!

YES, THEY ARE

>the Obamas are giving up on Clinton
Maybe King Nigger wasn't so bad after all

proofs

I checked her timeline and every tweet going back to early 2013 is gone, not just Hillary tweets. Did she have the Hillary tweets deleted first, then when people noticed she deleted everything else, or is something else going on?

Her twitter is flotus not michelle obama? Is anyone has proof of actual hrc tweets by michelle before today I will believe it, it just seems ver fake since I havent seen a single shred of proof so far

twitter.com/MichelleObama

You can go check her timelines for yourself. Ctrl+F Hillary

twitter.com/michelleobama
twitter.com/FLOTUS

Don't be a lazy faggot. Twitter is completely accessible for investigation. Even for a subpar mongrel like yourself.

I think it would be even funnier if there were none originally

Go to Michele Obama's twitter. Every mention of Hillary ever has been removed.

You guys are such faggots. She hasn't used the Twitter since then. Use the fucking Twitter archive holy shit.

The @michelleobama twitter feed is verified, with that blue check mark, but it isn't just Hillary tweets missing, it's everything going back 3.5 years. Did she just stop using that account after early 2013?

There's on from back in 2012 still up

Obama gets a get out of jail free card for the good of the country, he'll fly off into the sunset on a helicopter.

Think about it.

Could you imagine the uproar if the first black president ended up in prison? With all the BLM stoking the fires of the last year?

>twitter.com/michelleobama
defunct
>twitter.com/FLOTUS
ah shit there are none that's weird. considering they are campaigning for her

>twitter.com/FLOTUS
>search for Hillary

Obama has always hated the Clintons he was just being nice because it was her turn. If she can't even win with a rigged election Barry doesn't have to kiss he ass anymore.

Michelle's check has been cashed so she can delete her tweets and stop supporting someone who's tarnishing their legacy.

Hillary had a pinned tweet yesterday with her and @FLOTUS, it's gone now

It's all true.

That would be fucking priceless.

Dumbasses - she doesn't use @michelleobama

God damn you Drumfpkins are insufferable and believe any thing fed to you

news.forexlive.com/!/michelle-obama-clears-out-mentions-of-hillary-clinton-on-twitter-accounts-20161101

FAKE - stop reporting FAKE shit.

@RobbyMook deleting too. 2 MO accounts are deleting tweets.

That's fucking awesome. They are pretending like she doesn't exist.

That's fine, but OP's pic talks about @michelleobama

?

Read the thread before you respond. There is nothing about Hillary on @FLOTUS either.

can someone shoop this into a guilotine and her testifying in court?

i think it has meme potentioal

>CTR on Sudoku watch
JAIL TIME

Isn't Obama campaigning for her today? If that is cancelled then shit truly has hit the fan.

Both accounts have nothing.

>falling for the fake and gay
Congrats, you blew it. She doesn't use the michelleobama account, she stopped three years ago and switched to FLOTUS. Nothing was "deleted", you can check on archives.

you fucking idiots

twitter.com/search?q=HillaryClinton from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en

I second this.
Now if Hilary goes apeshit over this and argues with Obama bout his wife...oh dear.

>twitter.com/search?q=HillaryClinton from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en
>1 tweet from 2013

anyone have the archives?

There's only one tweet though

>twitter.com/search?q=HillaryClinton from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en
>1 post from 2013

Yep, it's happening.

There's nothing on @FLOTUS

this is FAKE.

F A K E
F
A
K
E

Don't fall for this! There were no Hillary tweets in the first place!

>go on flotus
>go back since july
>ctrl-f hill
>1 result
>Summer Search Philly

who else is deleting?

Mfw President Trump, assembles a special prosecutor and goes after obama and obama.

Half black

She deleted all tweets since 2013

Check the archives. There never was. She never tweeted about Hillary.

Here's another one from July.

twitter.com/search?q=Imwithher from:FLOTUS&src=typd&lang=en

POTUS now only has 317 tweets.

>Hillary thought the man she called a "jack legged nigger" and his black wife would support her when the going got tough in any way

The Obamas want to maintain a legacy and start a political dynasty. They don't want to be associated with her retarded psycho tactics.

Awaiting proof.

Did she make any pro-Hillary tweets in the first place?

Provide archives.

The scrubbing begins

Democrats love deleting shit

Clinton had a tweet pinned as her top tweet forever from Michele Obama and now its gone

@FLOTUS is an official US government "document". I'm pretty sure it can't be used to campaign.

A lot of tweets are being moved from @potus and @flotus to @potus44 and @flotus44 so that the next pres can use the potus/flotus accounts. Probably all that is going on here.

My twitter is now in russian... Am I the only one?

post proof of a tweet existing in the past that no longer exists or this whole thread is kill you fucking morons

need a list of who is deleting today
@POTUS
@FLOTUS 2 accounts
@RobbyMook
anyone else?

Please delete this thread, everything is fine.

I got a decent chuckle out of that one.

This

Fuck off Drumfpkins - stop grasping for straws, it's unbecoming

Bend over and take it like a man

welp, thread over

sage time

Thanks for correcting the record

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH HILLARY

NOW PUTIN IS MY BEST FRIEND

I did wonder what'd happen when Trump became the president. Would they just change the account and have him tweet "that last guy was a faggot"

This is actually a good explaination.

your impotent tears fuel me as i fuck your wide

See pic related. Fake and gay, saged.

>2012
lol

>dated 2012
We said it only went back to 2013, CTR.

> he'll fly off into the sunset on a helicopter.
Actually he'll ride off into the sunset on a Blazing Saddle.

Can we take a moment and just appreciate how lucky we were that Obama came along?

He ran his entire campaign on "hope" and "change", and as soon as he was in office he was as mediocre and forgettable as any other unremarkable white president from the past. He proved that a black president wasn't some magic panacea that would solve everything and did so without giving racist whites or racist blacks any particular fuel for their beliefs. Not only that, he cockblocked Hillary and forced her to downplay the whole "first female president!" thing and run on her own merits so she wouldn't look like she was trying to be the nice white lady coming to clean up the black man's mess.

His eight years of mediocrity paved the way for Trump.

Do you not use twitter? They were all over.

>Intent in Podesta emails
Post the fucking link you piece of shit

No shit retard. She hasn't USED IT since 2013. Basic fact checking, can you even do it?

They outright talked about deleting the emails right after they got the subpoena.

Don't show me pictures post the FUCKING LINK

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

Using the Internet archive's Wayback Machine, it seems clear that the Michelle Obama Twitter account has been inactive for some time. There are hundreds of snapshots and all of them show March 2013 as last tweet.
web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/MichelleObama

this is the most retarded thread ive ever witnessed

July 28. She posted #ImWithHer

twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/758867327848816641

What did she mean by this?

Fucking finally. Do you subhumans have no idea how completely worthless only pictures are as proof? Christ

Get outta' here, ask a fukin' question like that.

For her to unfollow hillary something really fucking seriously damaging is coming.

Live by the political sword, die by the political sword.

elizabeth Warren

yeah man, really psychological growing for all us plebs of the world right, forget the wars, forget the spying

we might be near individuation, grab your pants

Oh the memes we could craft. Lol the FBI crome statistics would say that 100%of black presidents were criminals. Glorious

The question is, did she continue using that account or did she switch over to @FLOTUS and use that solely? If so, then none of this matters

CTR-delete

Are you retarded?

FLOTUS is a fucking acronym for FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES

He didnt flood us with refugees, he did brain train some which was always welcomed. He wasnt that bad at all.