/Trek/

/Trek/ - MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSS edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehKz_bjr1GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did the writers intentionally make her a complete cunt or did it just turn out that way?

the /trek/ thread is actually here guys

>Watch first two episodes of Discovery again.
>In the first minute, completely misunderstand the Prime Directive since they are interfering with the natural course of a pre-warp species, where the dipshit writers thought they just couldn't be "seen" by a pre-warp species.
>Burnham gets knocked into space and knocked out and the setup is they can't grab her or teleport her .. cut to commercial break (despite being a streaming show)
>Suddenly she just wakes back up in the ship, the fuck? What the fuck was the point of that dramatic build up to not being able to grab or teleport her then? How did they get her back?
>Burnham can't control her emotions because she's "human" and humans are emotional I guess, despite the fact Vulcans are repeatedly said to be even more violent and emotional than humans so why in fuck would Vulcan philosophy and meditation and training have a lesser effect on a human?
>Vulcans aren't robots as well like they're written Burnham, Spock, T'Pol etc were all snarky and sarcastic constantly.
>Burnham pushes Saru away from the console, she can't figure it out, Saru goes back on the console and figures it out in a second. (the fuck? how is Burnham ready for her own command?)
>Cloaking despite Klingons don't get Cloaking tech until the Star Trek The Search for Spock
>Putting bombs on dead bodies to attack people retrieving the fallen.
>Killing T'Kuvma for no reason despite it was her own fucking plan to capture him.

legitimate question, had the writers on Discovery actually watched Star Trek before? How in fuck do you get the Prime Directive wrong? They get it wrong actually several times throughout the series.

*doctor whos your thread*

Daily reminder that Gul Dukat did nothing wrong

it's here now, rufflenose

I just watched VOY Caretaker for the first time ever. What did I think?

This is Porthos, say something nice about him

HE A GOOD BOY AND DINDU NUFFIN

>actually
That's a meme thread created by someone obsessed with masturbation. Galaxy-Class starships are confirmed in canon as self-cleaning, and Enterprise confirmed that all waste is recycled.

It wasn't the magnum opus that is "The Emissary" which elaborately sets up many different characters and plots that come to a satisfying conclusion for long term viewers. If only Voyager was a grimdark dystopian nightmare where everyone turns out to be a robot.

Post yfw she married Klinger

aw whos the boy

absolutely B A S E D

>People keep saying Cake-o is a bitch, but I'm 2 seasons into DS9 and find her to be an entirely believable character, who just happens to be motivated by factors which often don't align with the flow of the main plot
She makes the show more believable by not being just some plot token (aside from the episode where she was the plot token who knew O'Brien didn't drink coffee).
Maybe she changes in later seasons, but I don't hate her so far, and I usually have a low tolerance for this sort of thing.

You'll get an A+ in my class if you keep that up ;)

when she starts to withhold affection you'll understand

Seriously wtf was Keikos problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=ehKz_bjr1GI

>you will never sacrifice yourself for your captain like trip

>Literally spocks sister.

Well, adopted/foster sister.

He's here

Did he ever make the solar sail?
No, he didn't. He and his crew all died, so Starfleet recommissioned the Yorktown as the Enterprise-A, which is considered to be bad luck in naval tradition, hence the constant malfunctioning in Final Frontier

How in fuck did "Ancient Bajorans" actually put this thing into space?

The same way we put things in space, chemically propelled rockets.

Why do planets all have names like "Tarsius IV" instead of names just like earth or vulcan or qo'nos.

Why do they keep saying "I live on the sourthern continent/Eastern Province" instead of saying names like "Australia", "South America" etc.

Why does one person always speak for entire planets?

It's hard to come up with unique names that sound good

In the native language of Tarsius IV, the planet is known as Dgadfaexas.

However, the crew of the Enterprise doesn't speak that language. In English, the name of the planet is Tarsius IV. So when they meet a person from Tarsius IV, that person will say "Dgadfaexas", but the Universal Translator will automatically translate that into "Tarsius IV" for the benefit of the crew (and for you, the viewer).

no wonder spock rejected his human side