How do normies take ANYTHING this faggot says seriously? God damn I can't stand this cunt

How do normies take ANYTHING this faggot says seriously? God damn I can't stand this cunt

This decades most punchable face

Dummies believe anything coming from the glowing screen. Literally hypnotized.

You might not find him amusing, but he made a point about the society and nobody can deny it

>smug rat faced Brit trying to learn us a lesson on why the second amendment is bad
pottery

I enjoy the salt he spreads.

I’d like to see someone actually refute some of the points he makes instead of just screeching about le current year... it’s almost like they can’t

this

>How do normies take ANYTHING this faggot says seriously?
They don't.
Normies lack the ability of critical thinking.

>smug potato faced Brit trying to learn us a lesson on how drinking soylent makes you grow a vagina.

Donald Trump admitted the other day how terrified law makers are of the NRA. How many more school shootings is it going to take to acknowledge that you have a problem?

this and I don't even like the cunt

He makes some solid points

Americans gobble up everything Brits say. Don't even know why. You'd think a country that was founded after defeating the British wouldn't be so cucked that they started to swoon as soon as they hear someone with a British accent.

90% of them that do speak to Americans don't even have the upper class/intellectual accents.

Literally everything he says is correct and he cites his sources. Only contrarians who refuse to believe in facts and were educated on infographics hate him for some reason

Yeah nobody on Sup Forums is brainwashed, it's not like people there watch infowars unironically.

>nra

what is he saying this time?

guys, gun are bad, this is a fact. over 30 millions kids every year in america gets killed by gun.

Whoa

He actually made a joke that wasn't just shouting at someone unrelated on a first-name basis

look at his soft hands and his dainty little feminine fingers.

>not watching a comedy

>Show has a set format
>Comedian makes political jokes

>"Hes subconsciously conditioning people to laugh at people who dont agree with them"

Infowars is phony controlled opposition

But you know that

>implying the NRA is synonymous with the second amendment
kys

>itt: Sup Forums is triggered when confronted with the truth

reddit's that way, kiddo.

>someone said something illegal
>wahhhhhhh better blame the ACLU fuck amendements n shit

They've done a great job screeching about DRUMPF and LE CURRENT YEAR to avoid ever once having to actually confront the points he makes

I know this is completely unrelated to what the actual topic is but the constant joke about Roku being irrelevant was pretty fucking stupid considering they were one of the first companies to manufacture streaming devices for televisions.

reminder the nra gained half a million members since the shooting because of smug cunts like this

Idiots here believe in anything that others post on Sup Forums

they... don't? it's a comedy show. the only people braindead enough to regurgitate his jokes did the same with Carlin and Hicks before him and rest comfortably in the same intellectually vacuous umbrella as the morons who are unironically triggered by satirical news shows

Yet you’re immune to it of course

I wasn't implying that, but I assume when people like John Oliver talk about the NRA it's just a segue into their real agenda which is to work liberals up into a tizzy fit about those high capacity salt weapons that nobody needs for any reason period that are killing our kids.

Anyone who isn’t double digit iq is immune to it

t. brainwashed mutt

>they... don't?
literally posting your uptalk. go eat a steak and lift something heavy, faggot.

>goes to Sup Forums
>thread about how the jews are opressing wh*tes
>GAS THE KIKES HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

That's not Piers Morgan.

>taking a Sup Forums larper seriously

take it out OP take it all the way out

>bloobloobloo why are people upset millions are killed so i can keep my death device
jesus, why are you right wing types such massive pussies?

OP have you taken it out? where are you OP? please don't give up

>literally
>le steak
>do u even lift bro
you're on three layers of cancer, newfriend. care to fuck off back to the fringe pua/bodybuilding shitcan you crawled out of instead of impotently posturing on Sup Forums of all places?

Well researched show. Makes some good points. Sup Forums trash can't refute his points so they attack his appearance and other externals.

is that what you tell yourself while niggers pound your wife?

>its just a comedy show goyim, I don't have to justify myself
t. Jon Stewart
fuck off, its pure propaganda. any show that "jokes" about the Russia stuff may as well have been written by the CIA; that includes this faggot, Colbert, SNL, etc. they're literally "normalizing" the theory that the president of the United States is some kind of Manchurian candidate and that Russia is our enemy. do you have any idea how unprecedented and dangerous this all is. its not a joke.

Well, the Russians did get him elected and DO control him...

They don't. at least, not anybody with half a brain. It's comedy, not news.

what is actually going on in this webm?

He makes now points. Just "jokes" using out of context "facts" that are easily debunked.

The british accent is a posh thing that came after the revolutionary war, because it sounded more sexy to women than regular speech.

>It's a 'john Oliver pretends the NRA is some megaconglomerate of businesses and politicians and not a rich organization funded mostly by people who don't want their fucking guns taken away' episode
Why are libs so stupid about where the NRAs money comes from?

why so defensive?

Does he mention how trump accused senators of being afraid of the NRA, and how trump is the one in the room with common sense?

>the Russians want a booming US economy, a stronger military with an increase in nuclear arms and fewer environmental regulations thus increasing the US's energy production - oil and gas being Russia's main export

>Roku
>Irrelevant
Maybe to middle class people. They offer the cheapest smart TVs you can find

>common sense
>trump
magatards are THIS deluded. kek!!

>Well researched show. Makes some good points. Sup Forums trash can't refute his points so they attack his appearance and other externals.
All of that may be true, but you do realize it's comedy, right? He chooses stories based on how many punchlines he can get out of it. The "news" is just a backdrop for his jokes.

>muh NRA boogyman
now do a segment on the Israeli lobby which literally starts wars that gets tens of thousands of Americans killed

i mean, i thought he was legit up until he got gamergate wrong, then i thought to myself, what else could he be wrong about...

he was really good on Community and it's a shame that after this show it'll be all that anyone ever associates him with

>DA EBIL JOOZ
cringe

You could just admit you've never watched the show instead of parroting Sup Forums echochambers.

>the evil NRA!
>
>gets Soros bucks for saying it

Yeah

Trump is advocating for increasing background checks, denying guns to those with mental illnesses and raising the age to get AR15s. These are views that the left would support if anyone other than trump said them

>it's comedy, not news
his whole shtick is basically just regurgitating MSM talking points on current events with some shitty jokes and mockery of anyone who takes these opinions as anything less than gospel. Call it propaganda, instilling a confirmation bias, creating an echo chamber, whatever, but people listen to him like he's a serious commentator or journalist.

>passive aggressive snarky libshit quip
inb4

> the right is so cuckked they lick the boots of the NRA, who represent the gun makers and act as a cabal keeping prices up

i'm not anti-2A, but liking the NRA is like bending the knee for big banks. you're sucking corporate cock

>tfw Ryan Dawsons youtube channel got nuked

>siding with Israel
>le cringe
Back to t_d or baiting on Sup Forums, whatever it is you are.

I wouldn't know, I didn't watch it.
I do know that all these faggots whining about the NRA h as caused a massive surge in their membership

This is right
But he's still a partisan propaganda mouthpiece

>muh pol.

I'm glad pol is big and getting bigger. The more is pains you the better.

Americans are idiots, we already knew this.

god I wish that was me

>infowars
is it 2009?

What does the NRA sell?

>Israel kills thousands of americans
This is the biggest bullshit Sup Forums type shit you'd expect a wannabe nazi to spout. Any wars aren't because of Israel it's because they're being targeted by terrorists. They're one of our allies. we would do the same for canada or europe. You seem to just hate them for being jews.

>muh ebil corporations boogeyman
kek

The left do support those actions. Trump was the one who allowed people with mental issues to buy guns AND cut spending on mental services.

Trump also wanted to just come and take people's guns away without any due process, he said that on live TV, yet nobody on the right is crying about that and foaming on the mouth that le evil government is literally coming for your guns.

>Trump was the one who allowed people with mental issues to buy guns
Those laws existed before trump, sweetie.

who

Pretty sure Tucker and a few other conservative pundits called trump out on that.

I heard my step dad watching him and it was basically one long angry rant. Literally reminded me of that spokesman from V for Vendetta only gayer. I'm positive liberals have zero self awareness

People give them money for a lot of reasons, foremost being that they are the biggest entity representing the rights of gun owners and the second amendment.
That isn't inherently corrupted because there is a big business somewhere with the same interests. There were big businesses that supported net neutrality as well

stay mad britbong

>1 star
INSTANT FUSION

>le reddit spacing

>they're being targeted by terrorists
Gee, I wonder why. Nobody, left or right, likes Israel. It's just dumb fucking neocons like you and people who can't go five minutes without bringing up the holocaust.

>britbong

That's a bogan post if I ever read one.

That was last decade

How new are you?

homosexual

>Nobody, left or right
Stop making shit up to justify the hate you have for a foreign country that's never harmed you.