Wakfu S3

Would you say he was as good as Nox or shittier?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
tot-prod.blog/2017/09/19/premier-article-de-blog/
krozbooru.booru.org/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=a5_CuIeQHWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone who cucks Yugo is better than Nox in my book.

Was a complete shitter, the whole of season 3 became pointless when he decided not to follow though.

He was so close to being a Nox but ended up a Qilby.

RIP funny cloaked owl guy

Yugo a cuck

I felt bad for this kid more than anyone else in this season.

Nox was best because he believed he was going to do and actually followed through on everything only to realize his plan wouldn't work.
Qilby was lesser because but still good because he just broke down and was defeated
Oropo just kind of gave up after having his hand forced.

Kinda hot

Guy was ok. Not a great villain, even Qilby was better than him. Which is a shame, an Eliotrope enemy could have been a lot more sinister.

He was pretty shit.
Nowhere near as based as Nox, and he didn't even have that true sinister attitude, and self-justification that Quilby hat.

If they keep fucking around with the Eliacube the mechasms are going to find them eventually
How did he even get it?

Since the honeymoon period of season 3 is ending, I would like to invite more people to join the english krosmoverse community. People looking for more, or just having a good time playing with the characters and lore of the series here:

Wakfu (MMO) discord:

discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf

Krosmaga (digital card game) discord:

discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

We have a guild on Wakfu (server Remington) that is on hold 'till the server merge next year. You can ask for an invitation quoting this message.

Krosmaga is a fantastic F2P game that gave Ankama a much needed hit since their last few games didn't have much sucess. Is a deep strategic card game that really captures the feel of the classes. It currently have 9 gods, releasing a new one on each big update. The game currently had a recent expansion and balance patch.

Since it can scare new players for the many mechanics and unique gameplay, I encourage people to join the Discord for general help and tips. They pin codes for free packs on chat as well.

worse since his motivations basically hinged on daddy issues and being lonely

Actually I like how the whole enterprise was basically fucked right from the beginning since Oropo was deceiving them. Even if his plan had gone smoothly it would have backfired because the new gods wouldn't have gone with it anyway.
It just got worse when he brought his dad there for approval and didn't get it

Before every 10 reply asks. Here are the links for Season 3: pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Other Seasons and specials: pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

The original ending Tot had in mind: tot-prod.blog/2017/09/19/premier-article-de-blog/

And the World of Twelve never blew up. It was Oropo's dimension. Tot said it at least '10 times' on twitter

Plus our booru: krozbooru.booru.org/index.php

He was about even to Nox for me. I haven't watched S2 in awhile and it's on my todo list to rewatch, so I can't say anything about Qilby. Honestly? As it started out, I liked Oropo better than Nox. But there was a turning point that I'd have to think to pinpoint where Oropo went downhill for me. It sucks, because he was really, really fucking cool at first.

So, Oropo only changed the reason it happened? That sounds pretty legit in this paradox hugfest.

Now, what if Oropo prevented the flood? Would he cease to exist after stopping it or just altogether since minute 1?

worse, he initially seemed to have good logic to his plan, but as more was revealed he became obnoxious.

Man I wish he kept the cloak on

Her and echo, the rest of the main cast seems to have plot armor at this point. I just hope she and the rest of the demi gods at least get a happy ending.

He could've been at the same level as Nox if they never pulled that 'everything bad was because of me' shit.

Yugo revealing himself as a villain when?

agreed

And Kali getting actual screentime.

Probably my least favorite of the three. It was going good until he went from alternate reality future Yugo with drive to little orphan boy with abandonment issues who really didn't look or act like he anything much to do with Yugo. And that "it was me, Barry" thing added nothing whatsoever, so what was the point of it.

I honestly just feel like his actions were ever adequately motivated. Nox went crazy grasping at the idea of bringing his dead family back. Qilby wanted to kill a world he had no interest in so that he could pick up his life of exploring the Kosmos. Oropo wanted to kill gods because they don't fuck with the world enough because was hurtled back in time? He couldn't decide whether he was Yugo or Yugo's kid, so were his abandonment issues about being away from watsiname, Yugo's dad, from being a Yugo that was torn from the life he was supposed to life, or was he effectively just some random guy who shared some of Yugo's old emotions who didn't have parents?

It was just kind of odd and never amounted to the kind of Nietzschean will to power godslayer complex that was hinted at.

When he stops being a hero, which is never.

In his next lifetime

He fucked up and brought it upon himself by dragging the guy who's fucked with his individuality for his whole life in front of him and losing his identity

>pic
Damnit ! Ninjas are peeling onions in the room again.

So is the Elicacube finally fucking gone?

I'd say he's the least justified of all the villains. However, I like him the most because he has a cool design and is living proof that Yugo is a massive turd for locking Qilby away in purgatory when given a lifetime or two of hell he would be JUST as bad if not worse.

Turns out every living Eli(a/o)trope in the world is a villain. The world would have been better off without them.

Fuck does he mean he loved 'Ruel like a father'? Since he is an extension of Yugo's soul, that means Yugo thinks the same. Who raised this little shit for 12 years, because Ruel wasn't the one who did it. Yugo is literally a fucking cunt.

Hope Chibi and Grougal turn out to be best sons, unlike the first pair of cunts.

After the Yugo reveal, it was just the same scene over and over.

Why not just kill Qilby n let him n his sister reincarnate and then kill him again n put his dofus in void?

Ruel's a father, not his only father.

>Goultard is Elely and Flipon's half-brother
lel

Hopefully she gets some action going in Ogrest Tome 3, which will be out in december.

As a question to people, do you think Yugo should face some kind of punishment? Oropo did push a lot of blame that was his on Yugo, but I don't think that makes Yugo innocent of being reckless.

Alibert was the mother in this relationship. Who do you think breastfeed him? He kept Yugo contained in the inn and only let him play with boys so he would remain pure as Grougal instructed. Amalia was the first girl he had any real contact with so of course he is crushing on her

Ever heard of the term "father figure?" Ruel's been guiding him from the get-go.

Did far more good than harm so nah.

He said "a father" not "my father".

>Punished

By who?

He's already facing it with Amalia and he doesn't know it. And from the info we got from Tot's blog Dofus Cube will take place years after S3 when the world is flooded because the fight with Ogrest didn't stopped the flood. Of course Yugo is to blame again. He will receive his final punishment if the Eliatrope Dofus were permanently destroyed which is highly unlikely.

Yeah, basically.

you can have more than one father

I'm only asking hypothetically, I don't there really is anyone who is able to punish him.

Punishment by who and for what? Adamai already punished Yugo for not listening to him and being reckless. And so did Oropo. What, do you want some kind of god of fairness to come down from on high and give him a cosmic slap on the wrist for not saving the world the right way?

Let's talk about the best Demi god and why it's Ush.

punished how? Forced to go on a journey where he's forced to face all his guilt and personal problems with a villain that's a piece of himself that split off as a result of his actions, ending with a confrontation with his brother who he betrayed?
That would have been nice but of course Yugo has to get vindicated by Oropo being a nutjob

He's too skinny and cheats. Move along.

Who's the one who posted this in the booru? Whoever you are, fuck you.

>his mom comes down from and spanks him

"Dofus3 takes place many years after Season 3 of Wakfu. For reasons I can not explain without spoiling, you only need to know that the world of the 12 is in a catastrophic state. Despite the defeat of Ogrest, the planet is covered with water and only the great cities remain."

Keep your mind open. Shit could happen in the interim.

Momma did WAY more destruction back in the day to the planet.

>everything gets fucked for a third time
jesus christ

And i'm guessing the foggers are fine seeing as they are hardy fuckers.

She (and the Great Dragon) are the ones who created everything. They should be allowed to destroy any savages they want.

She SHOULD destroy everything on the WoT and give it back to it's rightful owners, the Eliatropes. Yugo is too much of a little bitch to demand a part of the world for his people.

kind of this: Yugo just went through a whole season and got very little character growth. Kind of wanted to see him be challenged in a way that didn't require him going dragonballs on it.

At least one life ending event/genocide per generation happens in this world. It's normal.

So the Gods just routinely come down to the World of 12 to have sex with random humans and then fuck off back to Incarnum?

>Yugo is too much of a little bitch
>Never won a fair fight agaist main villain
How can we fix it?

Greco-Roman style, yo.

Welcome to an MMO world, user.

Their followers yeah.

Eniripsa is a special case, she wanted to fuck with another god but that shit is forbidden. WoT already had Cornu Mollu thanks to Iop.

She did fuck with one of the dragons and spawned the best mixed.

Oh great more background waifus getting killed off, yay

it would be cool if he used elia tech to make a floating island for his people. also god emperor yugo needs to step the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5_CuIeQHWY

He is still soft. He needs his brothers back.

bigger hand lasers?

I wish that the us wasn't so pussy so we could have sacrificer protags . baby groovy should be one.

he did get trapped in his head for a while. Pretty much the only reason he isn't destroyed by his guilt and shame is his friends knowing that Oropo is a piece of shit and not at all Yugo

I strongly enjoyed the fact that both times he fucked up was because of inheriting Yugo's personality (Not being able to resist making out with Amalia and giving up when it meant killing his friends).

Overall I enjoyed him

Oropo ate fucking shit. Atleast Nox had memories of his family, friends, and everything in life. Oropo never existed and faded from everyone except the cunt who made him minds.

Non Existence = Family being dead

>She did fuck with one of the dragons and spawned the best mixed.

Source plz.

Non-Existence > Family being dead.

((()))

Echo can shpeship her legs. Only dragons can do that and she said in the OVAs that there are dragon offsprings in the Siblings. She seemed to have some sort of bond with Shipo who is also a shapeshifter.

You mean if France weren't such pussies. Ankama mostly care about their frog audience more then burgerland

He needed to do it to ensure he existed in the first place though. It was either all in or nothing.
Nox didn't even know if his plan would work, and it didn't.
The part where Oreo fucked up was giving into his plantboner and cucking Echo in front of a live studio audience. That was necessary for the plot and nothing could be done about that

I don't thing dragons don't form hybrids, they lay Dofus. I feel she might be the same deal as Joris.

She didn't fuck the Great Dragon right? That would be a god having a child with one of the supreme gods of the Krosmoz. Pretty sure she had it with one of the WoT dragons.

Dragons don't fuck to lay Dofus. The formation of Elaitrope Dofus told in the Eliatrope is actually pretty cool.

Nigga please, Great Dragon is a family man who loves Elia. He wouldn't cheat on the source of Wakfu for some low-tier healslut

How are they going to get back?

aren't they're standing in front of a zap?

Just jump down and land on WoT, like at the end of the MMO tutorial.

how many more children is Eva going to have next season?

>Is a family man
>Allows existence to exist so people he created can suffer in an endless cycle.

Lots. Pinpin is the reincarnation of Iop. Fighting, drinking and fucking is his core.

That's not Shinonome

How come Kerubim and Atcham get old but Ush doesn't?

That's their fault of being savages. The Eliatropes lived in peace with one another and even with the Mechasms until Qilby's autism kicked in.

The starting zone is Incarnam, they're in Inglorium.

Ush died in the Remington comics and reincarnated. He was a teenager in the OVAs.

Gonna post the Eliatrope archives.

Can't they do that from Inglorium too?

>Creators have the right to destroy their creations, regardless of if they are sentient creatures or not

>Give the WoT back to the rightful owners, the Eliatropes. The aliens who fled from their war torn world, destroyed by the Mechasms, in a space ship, and arrived on the WoT as a suitable place to continue to survive.

RIP wood-like horns.