Planet Panic

Looks like Nick wants a slice of that 'hero in training' pie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hHP4JtsBnUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eh. it looks nice based on that .gif.
has a mid 00's weeb/invader zim fan aesthetic

It's legit well animated. Yotta did it; they're getting better at holding on model.

The whole short is up only on the Nick Shorts FB page atm.

Looks nice.
Wish that kid didn't have such a girly hairdo though.

They're not a girl?

From the facebook summary:
>Pibbles is a boy hero in training
Also he's voiced by a dude...kinda gives it away.

Huh. Makes you wonder why they gave him a design that makes Vicky the Viking look macho

K'nuckles' descendant?

Hopefully not some bullshit along the lines of 'outdated representations of gender in the media'.

Honestly, this had potential but the sidekick comes off as fucking annoying. I hate his voice because it doesn't match for a little boy's, I loathe when America does that shit. He sounds like he's 34.

He could've had shota potential but he's too annoying and his voice is a turn off

I watched the first minute or so w/o sound; piqued my interest enough to watch it proper, only to be seriously confused by this. Should've just gone w/ a girl voice or change the design.

Also: mandatory reminder for Best Baddies.

the dynamic is adorable, so I like it already

>spastic always screaming character
youtu.be/hHP4JtsBnUQ

oh hey i remember this!

it actually started out as a webcomic where each page was animated in some fashion. really nice little thing. think it's also titled Planet Panic if you guys want to go and find it

Oh, this is the same guy that put loss in the background of the loud house

It's unfortunate this will never be turned into a full series.

>Started out as a webcomic
I'm just spit balling here but I say that webcomic adaptations could potentially become a thing in the future. I mean like more traditional comics have been getting adaptations for decades. In this age of social media and with the MCU still going strong whose not to say companies might start looking at webcomics to adapt

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

This is charming as fuck. I love the whole style too. Feels like The Wonderful 101 or something. I hope Nick gives it a series.

I could not stand Best Baddies. Why would I want to watch more episodes with these four? The main character likes collecting badges? That's her whole thing?

>boys look progressively more feminine
>girls look progressively more masculine

I don't like the way character design in cartoons is going.

Can't wait till they upload this short

Sup Forums was totally ok with a woman having a man's voice. You'll get over it.

Tell me about it.

>my name is in a Sup Forums post
I've truly hit the big times, here, have a ghost girl.

Created by the dude who did those hyperboy Flash animations on Newgrounds BTW. been following his shit for years, happy to see him getting his own shit worked on.

heres to hoping that the black girl doesnt become a main and we just get the other 3

>Hyperboy flash animations
Oh shit, that was Gene? Wow, I never would have guessed.

the short is 3 minutes long and there was no spastic always screaming character in it