This Is What Multiculturalism Looks Like And It's Beautiful

This Is What Multiculturalism Looks Like And It's Beautiful

And thats a good thing

Would you get filleted for 10 billion dollars if you were guaranteed to survive?

Mexicans were a mistake

This board is literally Sup Forumslite. Talk about movies, you fucks. It's even worse than Sup Forums over here

lets all just walk into mexico and shoot every creatura to the Panama canal

The Spaniards were too merciful to the natives.

No the Spanish created the mongrels in the first place, they fucked up colonization so bad. Instead of killing them all, they bred with them

we found a (((displaced))) /reylo/ refugee

sneed

back to r*ddit

I fwent to a Disney store and fucked reylo in the ass in front of the faggot Disney fans that liked them

Let's be brutally honest here. When CRISPR becomes a thing available for most people on earth (in 30-50 years) and genetically engineered babies become the norm, there will not be a single shitskin left on earth in a few generations because parents would obviously choose the most attractive phenotype available for their kids (ie; the whitest, because a fair-complexion and fine features are universially appealing)

Blue board, faggot

Boss just walked by... THANKS

Yes. I've had my balls crushed and I cannot imagine it hurting any more than that.

looks like fun 2bh

depends, do they sew the flesh back on or do I have to walk around with half my torso gone forever?

Let's be even more honest. The government will control this process and you whites will be eliminated alongside every other goyim.

these guys are probably really high on meth, mexicans arent really violent by nature

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS?

this guy is very handsome

It was alright before the Oscars. Traffic ramped up heavily last night and degeneracy with it. There were a few good discussions before yesterday. What are you watching, user?

Having your chest sliced open and people attempting to harvest your organs would hurt less? You are a fucking retard.

then don't be on Sup Forums at work numbnuts.

My people :)

Why are.mexican so fucking savage? It is because they are manlets?

lets be honest the world will descend into chaos before technology gets far enough to change anything

You'll have to start some few states up the border, to get all the goblinos, you filthy amerimutt

post more cartel kino

Actually, had the Psanirds not fucked with the natives at all (all at the behest of ((them)) mind), it's quite likely that Mexicans and other darker skinned folk wouldn't have developed into the death-worshiping cults, and savage looting animals we have today. But of course, because ((they)) can't keep themselves from fucking things over for absolutely EVERYONE, we now have to suffer the bullshit show through in the OP and even worse besides.

Yes, they would sew your flesh back on.

This isn't how you butcher a clean cut of steak. Amateurs or autuers?

and the winner for best mexican film is...

There's a certain point with pain that you reach maximum, it simply cannot hurt more. One of the ideas behind waterboarding.

If this was a girl, I'd be less bothered by it; turned on, even. Is that weird?

story?

Rival cartel member who fucked with them, like 99% of all these videos.

>Implying the government as a snowball's chance in hell against the Free Marketâ„¢

BUILD
THE
WALL

del toro did some low budget work a few years back