How do we stop white genocide bros??

How do we stop white genocide bros??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thought Catalog
Any retard can write anything on there, there's an article on there saying transphobia is perfectly natural

White people a shit

and I'm white so I know it's true.

>genocide
suicide*

>How do we stop white genocide

What's wrong with being genocided? You're not an anti-semite or racist are you?

((()))

Go back to No bump, no (you).

>goldstein
>it's real

The image is too perfect to not be bait.
> Goldstein

Unironically kill jews

it's shape shifting jews that are behind this.

TIK TOK Wyboi

>denying reality
why?

>he doesn't want to see civilization crash and burn with no survivors
Christkek MAGApede Amerimongrel detected

>caring about your race
Morons. Only your genes matter. And objectively speaking it’s best to merge with an African American to create an uruk kai hybrid. It will be better in every way. And only ugly to wh*te “people” standards

but who will fund your social programs when all the wypipo gone, tyrone?

this

>shape shifting

implying sorcery

Doesn't matter, this is not the place to discuss it

Get your foot off my neck and we'll find out.

/thread

Based on the many other threads up right now for more than an hour it is

After we redistribute the wealth, nobody will have to pay to help the poor any more because they won't have to be poor

read some Marx

It's the Jews. Just as the jews are gods chosen people, the whites are the jews chosen people. The Jew has used the white to run the plantations and be the face of all war crimes and inhumanities in exchange for some Jew powers. Now that the white man has accrued his wealth and positions, the Jew is there to shear the wool off of them; break them down and destroy the white man. The white man ha served the jewish purpose and is now no longer needed, thus he is to be dismantled, all his gold shall be seized, his positions abolished and his cultural pride trampled upon, using other, new Jew-pawns such as starry-eyed immigrants wishing for a better life than their Jewish-banker war trashed and occupied homelands.

tldr it's the jews

It's not our fault that mods don't do their job

go to venezuela and write back, will be interesting to hear you repeat that again.

You know who really builds my trust? Random guys that get nervous about vertain topics and tell others that "this is not the place to discuss it". Could you, perhaps, be a bit more subtle and less obviously directly connected to the dubious subject matter at hand?

But they are
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
Many threads have been ghost deleted too to hide the fact that they're here

You Can't (And That's A Good Thing)