This was Quentin Tarantino’s greatest work and a top 5 movie of all time. Nothing he makes can ever top this

This was Quentin Tarantino’s greatest work and a top 5 movie of all time. Nothing he makes can ever top this.

It's actually his worst film. but maybe I'm biased because I really don't like Jamie Foxx.

Jaime Fox is a good actor. Not in par with Samuel or Denzel but he’s part of the top half of quality black actors out there.

Pulp fiction
Reservoir dogs
Kill bill 1
Kill bill 2
Inglorious basterds

Are all better

they used the N word too much, I felt bad for the horses

It was my actual first Tarantino that I saw in the theaters, and golly I LOVED it.

Having seen most of the rest of his catalog now it’s among his weaker films. The focus on one central character that doesn’t get much in the way of development and a side character that’s infinitely more interesting really hurt it, but that shootout was a true fucking beauty.

Pulp Fiction isn’t but it’s still good
Reservoir Dogs was uneventful af, definitely the markings of a rookie director.
Kill Bills are based solely on the action, nothing of substance in regards to actual drama. I’m not saying they are bad, on the contrary they were excellent. It’s just that they had one dimension.
Inglorious Bastards was great, just not enough bloodshed aside from the ending. Even so, Quentin was coming into his own in providing the moviegoer with something other than action.

This was the first ever movie I saw with Waltz, so I just assumed he played a bunch of good guy roles. Then I saw the rest of his work expecting him to help the protagonist. Nope.
Jaime Foxx is great cause he knows how to avoid the "playing as yourself in every role" mistake. Django, Electro, and Bats all feel like three completely different characters.

any scene without waltz or leo was garbage

Seriously? The scene of Django with the lequint dixie company was trash? Educate yourself.

Yeah, a lot of black actors fall into that’s roll but Jaime doesn’t. Truly genuine.

This is one of his best, but not the best. Of course the story had to include the niggers got away and the white man was wrong. Regardless of those two political obligations set by liberal Hollyfags, it's a pretty based movie.

Pulp Fiction is his best work hands down. It's ALL Tarintino. The movie had a perfect ending because the story could of kept going if it wanted .

Truly a top tier film

I think it's 9/10. Last 15 minutes is trash and unbelievably rushed but the rest makes up for it

I agree, the only one of his films that really feels too long imo

Niggers still gettin rekt haha.

Reservoir Dogs, then Jackie Brown, then Inglourious Basterds

i like this films but it's not tarantinos best and not sure if its better than Hateful 8 or not? I'm not a Jamie Foxx fan but I couldn't imagine Will Smith doing this role. I'm glad Jamie got the role instead. The movie would've suffered with Will Smith.

DUDE LONG DRAWN OUT DIALOUGE LEADING TO GRUESOME EXXXTREME VIOLENCE LMAO
I don't hate his movies but I'm really bored of his style

>Will Smith
Without a fucking doubt. Will Smith would have pulled off his BadBoy character for the slave trader. Stick to PG13 movies my man.

Hateful 8 was also really good. Honestly the only Tarantino film I couldn’t care for is Reservoir dogs. I haven’t seen Jackie Brown yet.

Not even in the top 5 Tarankino.

It was Leo’s best performance as well.